PDA

View Full Version : Dressed up!!!

Jeannie
11-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Well I finally got a chance to get fully dressed up. I have had makeup on for over three months and I was really going through withdrawals. So tonight I decided I was going to take the time and get my girly on. I feel wonderful. I am wearing pantyhose (which I haven't worn in a long time) and a skirt that used to fit pretty good except I have gained a lot of weight and now it is really tight, I kind of like it though. My wife said I looked good so that made all the better and I asked her how my walk was doing and she said it looked really good, so that made it even better yet. I bought a new pair of heels at the Goodwill Store for a dollar, I know a dollar right so how good is that. I really like them, they are peep toe and have a four inch heel. I just got really excited by it all so I had to tell someone other than my wife about it. XXXOOO everyone. Oh yea, I really liked everyone Halloween pics too.

Jennifer H
11-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Hi Jeannie,

Wow, It sounds as though you are having a great time. The shoes sound perfect. I have a little black dress which is tight but I feel good in it as it tends to show of my figure.

xxx Jenny

MissMarcie
11-05-2011, 08:10 PM
I have had makeup on for over three months
wow, your skin must have taken quite a beating.

steffigirl37
11-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Hey Jeannie

Good for you. It sounds like you are having fun. I plan on dressing up myself tonight. It has been awhile for me too. I can't wait Bye.

Angie G
11-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Glad you feel so good Jeannie. You go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Jeannie
11-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Update, I just went outside and set on my patio and it was awesome. The guy next door has a huge light on his garage and it shines light the sun so I am a bit cautious about going out there but tonight was just to irresistible and I had to do it. I sat out there and had few sips of Jim Beam (the best sipping whiskey ever) and had very good time. Love you all very much and thanks for the support.

Jennifer: When I shave my legs the next time I will do a pic with these shoes on. I plan to do another shoe layout because a couple of things have changed.

Miss Marcie: Yes it has! But at my age (61) and all of the years of abuse I still feel like somebodies old shoe sole, but I am going to try to do better. To many years in the Army.

Steffigirl; You are right it is fun ( as you well know) and put on your glow girl, let it shine, shine, shine!

Thanks Angie G. XXXXOOOO

Cynthia Anne
11-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Jeannie I'm happy for you! I glad you got a chance to be yourself! I'm hopeing you get more chances in the near future! Hugs to you girl!

Jeannie
11-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks Cynthia, I can dress whenever I want to but due to some home improvements (which will be to my advantage) I have had to stay in boy mode for a while. I do however wear something feminine every night when I am either on here or watching TV with the wife. It is usually just panties, t shirt and maybe some pink house socks (the kind with the little rubber pads on the bottom) so I am not entirely deigning myself but it is just better to be in boy mode because I never know when a neighbor will stop by to see just what that noise is. They are all very wonderful people and the main reason they stop by is to try to help. Which I find very sweet. We are all good friends so it is nothing bad, I just have to remember when to do what I really what to do and for me that's just fine. Thanks very much for your support. Hugs back to you girl.

larissa-laurie
11-09-2011, 02:45 AM
That is so cool to have your wife support you like that. I am envious as mine couldn't stand it. I would love for her to accept me all girly dressed and tell me I look good, or even that my slip is showing or I look a little fat in my dress, just something, but it is not to be.

April_Ligeia
11-09-2011, 02:55 AM
My desire to crossdress definitely contributed to the dissolution of my marriage, but now I have a supportive partner and dress almost every day. I feel like I am myself for the first time in --- well, EVER.

linda allen
11-09-2011, 07:43 AM
If my wife knew about it and was OK with it, I would be dressed at least a couple times a week, maybe more. And I would have more and better "stuff".

kimdl93
11-09-2011, 08:00 AM
sounds like you have a wonderful wife and a great situation. I hope you find many more opportunities to dress in the future.

jillleanne
11-09-2011, 08:00 AM
You go girl! Happy for you getting rid of all that darn stress. Best you do this at least once a week, maybe even go shopping with the miss's. Don't forget to thank her for being such a caring person.