PDA

View Full Version : how many outfits and or dresses do you own?

bredalee25
10-19-2005, 08:16 PM
I just wanted to see how extensive some of your wordrobes are. I myselif only own two skirts and three tops as I have only recently gotten back into dressing. so girls how many do you own?

TGMarla
10-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Let's see, for the longest time I had nothing I could call my very own. I "borrowed" my wife's clothes, as some of them actually fit me. Not many, but some. But recently, say, in the last few years, I have aquired 3 dresses, 2 skirts, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 great pullover sweaters, 2 cardigans, a collection of jewelry, and the appropriate underwear. Gotta work on the lingerie one of these days.

rexy
10-19-2005, 08:52 PM
where to start: i have quite a few items. about 15 pairs of shoes, about 14 skirts, 10 dresses. 7 diff. wigs and a whole bunch of bras,slips stockings, panyhose,panties and too many tops to count. also a whole drawer full of jewelry...............a girl can never have enough..........REXY

Kaitlyn Michele
10-19-2005, 08:54 PM
well..before i told my wife i had about 10 outfits i collected over many years...i never purged...its interesting my MOM!! found my stuff in my car so when i came out to her she said i figured as much

my wife is not happy and our marriage is on the rocks so of course i now have easily 30 outfits, that'll show her!

the killer was when i found out jcpenney could deliver to the store and i could just pick it up! dont hate me for having so many outfits girls!!!

michele

Shannon
10-19-2005, 10:50 PM
For the longest time I was in binge then purge cycles. I've decided to stop purging. Present count:
5 wigs
3 corsets
1 garter belt
5 bras
5 pair of panties
1 waist cincher
2 pair of pantyhose
6 pair of stockings
3 tops
3 skirts
2 pairs of shoes
1 pair of breast forms
2 camisoles
2 blazer/jacket

windycissy
10-19-2005, 11:08 PM
Everything I have fits into one suitcase. Which means when I buy a new outfit, I have to throw something out. It forces me not to make foolish purchases, and disciplines me to shop for matching things that go together in various combinations. Right now, I have:

One wig
One pair of shoes (black flats), a black purse and black belt
One gray skirt, one plaid skirt, one print skirt
One jumper
About a half dozen tops that go in various combinations with my skirts and jumper
Two sets of lingerie (body briefers and slips in black and white)
Maybe a dozen pair of nylons in various shades, plus two pairs of tights to wear under them when I'm not shaving
Miscellaneous jewelry, a complete makeup kit, eyeglasses, hair bands and clips, etc etc.
A trench coat
Two pairs of pants that I'm wearing more and more these days
Two sweaters that go with my outfits, with long sleeves that come down to my fingers - great when you're not shaving....
Two scarves

Hard to believe all that fits into one suitcase, but it does!

Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Francine
10-19-2005, 11:29 PM
I've lost count.
I have 4 or 5 dresses,
maybe a dozen or so skirt and top coordinates..
3 pairs of slacks. (womens)
even a fur coat and winter coat.
half my closet...
is "Francines" stuff

might have to start 'purging'....... "his" clothes
:)

Billijo49504
10-19-2005, 11:45 PM
Like Francine, I kinda lost count. I have 2 drawers of bras and panties. The wife and I have a closet downstairs and we have 3 big clothes racks in a bedroom upstairs. No more than a couple dresses, but a bunch of skirts and slacks, and a whole bunch of tops and sweaters. 2 pair of boots, 4 pair of heels 2 pair of flats and a pair of loafers. Oh, at least a half dozen pair of jeans. There is a big Lane Bryant bag on the table, with a note saying she bought us some new thing, show you in the morning. So the plot thickens.
I do own 1 good suit, mens, and a couple shirts, too big. They hide my boobs. And the rest of my male clothes are supplied by my employer, work uniforms.

classicgreysuit
10-20-2005, 12:48 AM
Mine is also in a suitcase - quite a big one - though I'd need 3 if i Hadn't purged in my life - a tragedy when i think of all the lovely clothes i've got rid of:( .

Currently however i have;
18 pairs of panties
1 suspender belt
4 bras
1 slip
1 waistslip
1 bodyshaper
1 nightie
4 pairs pantyhose
6 pairs stockings
14 skirts
14 tops
4 dresses
2 skirt suits
2 pairs of shoes
1 pair breastforms
3 wigs
1 big make up set plus extras
4 pairs earrings (clip ons) - the rest of my jewellry i borrow from my wife.
NO trousers

Actually thats the first time for ages i've counted it all up and i'm a bit shocked at how much i've got!!

Sarah

DawnRodgers
10-20-2005, 01:01 AM
Well, I've been at this for a while now. Let's see:
Skirts - 8
Tops - 20
Wigs - 2
bras - 6
breast forms - 2 pair
Garterbelts - 6
nylons - 30 pair
thigh highs - 20 pair
pantyhose - 25 pair
panties - 30 pair
knee highs - 10 pair
nighties - 4
shoes - 12 pair - heels and flats
jewelry - 20 pair earrings, 6 bracelets, 10 necklaces, 3 rings
assorted cosmetics, nail polishes, false nails, makrup

A girls got to be ready for anything.

Dawn

jessbcuzz
10-20-2005, 05:24 AM
I've lost count as well. It seems like I am always buying something new each week. I can say that I own more female things than mens.

KatieZ
10-20-2005, 06:26 AM
Not nearly enough!!

Hugs

Robertacd
10-20-2005, 08:33 AM
I never counted except for bras (over 50:eek: ) but I know I have way more female clothes then male. I have two drawers litterally stuffed with lingerie, half a closet full of dresses, skirts and tops, and six pair of womans jeans that I wear daily. For mens clothes I think I own maby 20 assorted work shirts and t-shirts, a pair or two of nice slacks and a pile of socks, thats about it

melissacd
10-20-2005, 10:31 AM
At the present time, sad to say, none. :( Until I resolve my SO issue it will probably stay that way.

andreaboots
10-20-2005, 10:44 AM
If I mix and match I think I have about a good dozen and a half combos. This does not include my leather, pvc or rubber femdom outfits. As for footgear, two pairs of high heel shoes, several pairs of knee high boots in which at this very moment I'm wearing my pair of knee high black patent spike heeled boots with my pvc skirt and pvc halter top,(ahem). I have several pairs of luscious thigh high boots, (with two more pairs on the way) and many types of undergarments. I will be shopping for some crotchless pantyhose, panties and bras soon. I would like to locate a nice pair of silicone breasts but is that a clothing item???? Anyways, ya'll have fun now y'hear!!! Love you all! XXX:D

Barbara Beaulieu
10-20-2005, 10:56 AM
To be honest I really don't know. I have filled a complete with panties, bras, pantyhose,stockings, shapewear, And 2 large closets with dresses, skirts and tops. 11 wigs, 12 pair of heels[sandles,pumps and 1 pair of white knee high boots.The shortest heels I have are 3" and 2 at 5"[they're killers don't wear them much] and hoping to find a very full skirt gown.

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Going to buy clipboard, calculator and hire staff to count my two wardrobes, and 6 draws full.
Put it this way.. my male side has one third of a wardrobe and three very small draws.. I could count the lot in ten minutes.. this is going to take all day....
Will edit this post when I am somewhere near.
SammyJo

Tiffy
10-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Could never break it down. But I have three dressers bulging apart and a closet full of fem clothes. And I still have nothing to wear.:cool:

Kisses, April

Claire Woods
10-20-2005, 11:48 AM
Ok let me see, i started buying my own stuff about 3 yrs ago and this is what I have so far :

tan skirt suit
tan trouser suit
black pinstripe skirt siuit
pink skirt suit
red trouser suit
2 white trouser suits
matching denim mini skirt and jacket
white jacket
mid lenght denim skirt
long denim skirt
pink mini skirt
brown suede skirt
brown mid lenght skirt
black mid lenght crepe skirt
brown mini skirt
2 black mini skirts
mini kilt
black trousers
blue jeans
silk purple blouse
pink blouse
4 white shirts
black shirt
red shirt
white/tan shirt
black see through blouse
pink shirt
3 pink t shirts
2 pink long sleeve t shirts
delicate floral top
black and pink shirt/top
mushroom top
black/white top
pink summer top
purple summer top
white t shirt
2 black sparkly tops
pink sport jacket
white/pink sport bottoms
short black dress
long black dress
6 pairs of silky pyjamas
3 short silk nightdresses
1 long pink silk nightdress
pink cotton pyjamas
2 silk dressing gowns
pink slippers
2 black high heels
white high heels
black platforms
black high heel boots
3 white bras and panties
1 black bra and panties
2 matching lingerie ensembles
loads of panties
loads of jewelery

That's it I think. I'm lucky to have an understanding gf who helps me buy all this stuff.

Leilani68
10-20-2005, 12:09 PM
My wardrobe is continuosly growing.
Not only do I shop for myself, but my Wife buys a lot of items for me as well.
I keep a Catalogue in a locked file, this way I can keep track of exactly what I have.
Too long to list here (sorry ladies).........:rose:

Shelly Preston
10-20-2005, 12:22 PM
I own less than I want to

I can never have enough clothes or shoes

I need to win the lottery - How else can I buy all those lovely items
(oh and I need more storage space)

Wendy me
10-20-2005, 12:43 PM
well way too mutch too list here .....and no forms just me ....and no wig i have my own hair....

urban gypsy
10-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Started to list my outfits and decided I'm not a novelist, the list was that long. But I reckon I could wear a different out fit every day for a month and still have some spare.

BonnieJG
10-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Ok let me see
Present count:
2 wigs
2corsets
1 garter belt
40 bras
30 pair of panties
3 pair of pantyhose
1 pair of stockings
5 tops
5 skirts
2 pairs of shoes
2 pair of breast forms
3 camisoles
5 t shirt
2 pairs earrings (clip ons)
3 mini skirt
4 silk nightdresses

Lot of make up

knelson
10-20-2005, 07:39 PM
37 pairs of heels, boots, and shoes
42 handbags or purses

and a closet to rival most women.

Foot_Fetish
10-20-2005, 08:21 PM
I own 9 pairs of 6" heels and some babydools and tight dresses. I will be adding to my collection soon.

bredalee25
10-20-2005, 09:14 PM
wow now thats what i call alot of outfits you girls have out down yourselves thanks for the info makes my wordrobe fail in comparrison but it will grow as I plan on dressing alot more now that i know brendas a part of me for ever. Thanks for all the input

emmicd
10-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Even after purging over the years I have approximately 40 dresses, 45 pairs of womens pants and jeans, 20 bathing suits, 5 bodybriefers, 30 pairs of panties, 6 bras and 3 sweaters.

emmi

Bernadina
10-20-2005, 10:53 PM
I started to count one day and after 60 plus skirts gave up. I didn't really want to know how many dresses, bras etc.

Rebecca Petersen
10-21-2005, 03:15 PM
This was a bad question for me. I just never realized how many things I really had. You know, I've been buying everything I needed and wanted over many years, but you never really realize what that equates to until you actually start counting. To answer the question...Lots, but i wouldn't have it any other way:)

Odette30UK GG
10-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Well I have to add that SammyJoUK isn't lieing, she does have 2 Wardrobes and quiet a few drawers full of gurrrll stuff,.... Me I own one wardrobe and one dresser all of which is fulll..............
HONEY I need a new wardrobe............... PLEASE

MelindaC
10-21-2005, 06:47 PM
At least three dozen dresses and suits, a dozen skirts, and enough lingerie (bras, girdles, panties, slips, etc) to open my own lingerie store. Not to mention about two dozen pairs of heels......

jamie-upstate
10-21-2005, 06:57 PM
i have 8 short skirts a suite( jacketand dress) several top a long dress three swaeters 8 pairs of hig heel and tow of my wife that i loke to wear a long winter coat lost on under things two night gowns
jamie:rolleyes: i thuink thats all i need a pair of 5"heels my are only 3 1/2

Raychel
10-21-2005, 06:58 PM
If there could ever be too much, then I guess that I would be there. My drawers are full and the closet is too. :D

Jodi Lynn
10-21-2005, 08:33 PM
I have several outfits of my own, however my wife and I wear the same size so I have also all of her things to pick from. In fact I went shopping today, picked up 2 new tops, bra and pantie set, couple of necklaces, pantyhose, and some makeup.

Hugs Jodi Lynn

jackie66
10-22-2005, 06:52 AM
Interesting thread, this one. Over the last few years, whilst experimenting on new styles and methods of construction. I had tended to build up quite a number of dresses. All basically 1950 styles, and in order to free up some railspace, i have offered to give them away free of charge. Last October, at an event that lasted a full week, I tried to give 8 dresses away as well as a couple of petticoats and a couple of traditional pinafores. apart from the pinafores and petticoats, there were no takers. I ended up giving them to a girl who ran a charity shop to see if they would be any use there.
These dresses are all made to "tranny cut" sizes --about 20/22UK -18/20 US.
I have since heard that that girl tried a few on, and was amazed that they were so "swishy" so the charity shop didnt actually get to see them.
I am quite mystified why this should be so

Rachel_740
10-22-2005, 07:04 AM
Last count was something like:

Skirts 60
Skirt suits 6 (2 of which have 2 skirts with them)
Dresses 5 (I'm not the right shape for dresses)
Tops 50
Countless undies etc

Anne

Dale
10-22-2005, 07:20 AM
A whole end of my closet plus panties and stockings in my dresser drawers. My SO washes and puts things away for me as I use them. Pretty cool seeing neatly folded panties among my regulars in my underwear drawer. Of course there's a seperate drawer for the "really intimate" things I have. Never really counted anything though...

Georgette
10-23-2005, 02:43 PM
I have way to much to list but I think about
30 pair of thigh highs
12 pair panty hose
4 pair nylons
30+ pair of panties, Has any one got there free haines panties they are great
10 skirts
14 tops
6 dresses
3 wigs
6 pair of shoes( various heels
3 waist cinchers
2 body shapers
and lots of make up.
I think that is close.LOL

imagination96
10-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Wow u girls have bigger wardrobes than a lot of GG's that I know. Here is what I have off the top of my head:

3 wigs
3 pair of heels
5 bras
5 skirts
6 tops
20 dresses
1 bustier
2 swimsuits

breanna1954
10-23-2005, 10:06 PM
2 pr stockings
2 pr pantyhose
35 to 40 pr panties mostly thong
12 bras including 2 sports bras
4 dresses
6 skirts including 3 mini skirts
2 garters
1 teddy
1 blk lace nitie
2 gowns
4 pr shorts including 1 pr denim shortalls
18 tops ranging from casual to dressy
2 wigs blond and blk.
ear rings and assorted jewelry
makeup kit

Billie1
10-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Six feet of closet rail (a semi-tight squeeze, at that) and a panty drawer (stacks four deep, about 12 in the drawer).

Life is good.

Ta-Ta,
Billie:luvu:

Holly
10-24-2005, 01:20 AM
iaven't a clue but it expanded a bit more tonight! Bought a green cordorory long skirt with a matching jacket and a green print cami to wear under the jacket. Also a black velvet top with silver sequins and a rhinestone buckle and the bust... now I need to find a black velvet skirt to go with it. I could go weeks without wearing the same thing and have a drawer full of umentionables. My wife commented tonight that we're running out of hangers. That's easy to fix! :)

Gunda
10-24-2005, 02:59 AM
Hi,
I own four dresses so far and am ever on the lookout for anything else that tickles my fancy. Have one wig and will start looking for breast forms and cheap make-up in a bit.

Best,
Gunda

Abby Lauren
10-24-2005, 07:48 AM
At last count i had 41 different outfits (dresses or skirts and tops) and 31 pairs of shoes (after throwing out 3 pair that didn't fit so well). Many bras and panties and support stuff, and lots of panty hose and stockings. And, 6 wigs.
Abby