PDA

View Full Version : Witch is it?

Maria 60
11-06-2011, 07:22 AM
I will read a thread about a guy and he's a closet dresser happily married three beautiful children and a wife who is supportive of his closet dressing, love's women. Then a few weeks or a month later, i see the same guy posting that he's going to meet a man and what we thing about that. So thinking that maybe i am confused about who it was i will go back on the past threads and try to find the first posting. So i start asking myself some questions, maybe he swings both ways, i wonder if his wife knows that he's going to meet a man, and he really isn't a closet dresses at all and i always thought either your gay or your not. So i think back at myself, when weeks go by and i don't get the opportunity to dress my wife will see the frustration and usually on Sunday afternoons we will go for a country drive or we will drive to a mall and i will get changed in the car and she will do a light make up for me, i drop her off at the mall and she will go window shopping that she loves to do and i would go driving around. On one occasion i was at a red light and a van pulled up beside me and the guy was looking in the car and the faster or slower i would go he would do the same. It was very flattering to think that maybe i do pass as a women and i was enjoying the attention that women get. But then he started going ahead of me and putting his head out the window trying to look up my skirt and me wearing black stay ups a short black skirt and bright pink silk panties and not being very lady like with my long legs slightly open he was getting a eye full. I then slowed down and tried to lose him. My point is, i did enjoy the attention but i didn't pull over and talk to him or want to get together with him. When i picked up my wife i told her what had happened and the first thing she said was, sure he was looking , look at those beautiful long legs you have. I blushed a bit and then she said that not to worry i wasn't gay and that i was just flattered to get the attention and to think that i could pass. I will be honest, there are times when i may wonder what it feels like to be touched the way i touch my wife's legs, and then i open my eyes and tell myself how stupid iam thinking like that. When we are alone and watching TV on the couch, my wife likes to feel my legs and it doe,s feel so good. When iam dressed i feel 100% women but have no desire to be with a man or even talk to a man while iam dressed. My question is. Which is it? Is it possible to enjoy both.

Maria 60
11-06-2011, 07:53 AM
WOW! this time change must of messed me up. I meant to spell which is it? not like a scary witch . Sorry maybe i should stick to construction.

Cynthia Anne
11-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Witch or which dosen't matter! I think you bring up a good point! I think it's nice to be admired by he or she! Nothing beats a great pair of legs! I agree with your wife! Give her a hug and buy her s rose! For she is special! Hugs!

noeleena
11-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi,

knew what you ment,

I have had very few men be interested in myself & i certinly am not interested in men never have been or will. yet im a woman & no i dont like the attention not in the way your talking about it,

I know of a few other women who are like my self , so not every woman wonts a man about the house
Tho I had one dresser try to get a bit too close & i told him im not interested in any thing he wonted,
& as i saw it he was after sexual overtones , im not interested . end of,

For my self background colours some of it so can be a door that stays shut & never be opened . thats just me of cause, & more so at my age as well. any way i'll leave it there,

...noeleena...

Karren H
11-06-2011, 08:48 AM
I'm just assuming that its really hard to keep all those fictional stories straight? Lol. Don't know that for a fact.... But there's always been a lot of contradictions posted. Even in the same thread... I keep a big spreadsheet with all my stories.. Sorted by truth and lies. That way I can cross reference them and make sure I get them all aligned! :D

PretzelGirl
11-06-2011, 10:48 AM
There are probably two things that go on here. First are the ones that have contradictory stories that are because they are making up things or fantasizing as they go along. But there probably are some that have changed, either themselves or their marital situation, and they didn't fill in the blanks. So their stories may not match up. More of the contradictions probably apply to the first case in my opinion.

Maria 60
11-06-2011, 11:13 AM
There are probably two things that go on here. First are the ones that have contradictory stories that are because they are making up things or fantasizing as they go along. But there probably are some that have changed, either themselves or their marital situation, and they didn't fill in the blanks. So their stories may not match up. More of the contradictions probably apply to the first case in my opinion.
I never thought of if like that, you could be right. I could say myself how much i have changed my appearance and my opinion on many things since joining this site. That's why i like it here, there always someone with a different opinion and outlook on things.

Piora
11-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Sue said:

I could never understand why anyone would make a statement on here that wasn't true. Especially if they were seeking advice based on that. Or even using it as a "fact" to prop up a point of view. Very early on - just after I joined this site - I was of the opinion that I would never be a "conventional Crossdresser" - one who dressed - not for a sexual thrill - but one who simply wanted to be in women's clothing, for that reason alone.

But now, that has changed. When I did have that 'revelation', I wanted to share that with my friends on this site, and posted to say so. But, I suppose someone might read those early posts and then come along and say, "Well....which is it"? You're contradicting yourself.

I think in the case that Maria presented, sometimes we're not in possession of all the facts. Perhaps the desire to 'push the envelope' and seek the company of a man while dressed was something that he needed to explore. I don't agree with doing that, but that's my opinion. Very often, we can have a change of heart suddenly, but don't find it necessary to 'keep everyone in the loop'. This is a journey for all of us here, and occasionally, we can veer off in a different direction than how we first presented ourselves.

Elizabeth Ann
11-06-2011, 12:47 PM
I'm just assuming that its really hard to keep all those fictional stories straight? Lol. Don't know that for a fact.... But there's always been a lot of contradictions posted. Even in the same thread... I keep a big spreadsheet with all my stories.. Sorted by truth and lies. That way I can cross reference them and make sure I get them all aligned! :D

Hey Karren,
Is there an app for that? I'm looking for the Android version, not the iphone.
Liz

docrobbysherry
11-06-2011, 12:55 PM
WOW! this time change must of messed me up. I meant to spell which is it? not like a scary witch . Sorry maybe i should stick to construction.

Maria instead of apologizing, why don't u simply correct the spelling? U may EDIT your posts any time u like!

If u REALLY wish to know what's up with that other, "women, then a man", poster, ask her! Who would better know what's up with her?

The only humans that DON'T have fantasies of some sort or another r either brain dead, or ACTUALLY dead! So, go ahead and ENJOY YOURS!

Babeba
11-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Maria, you bring up a lot of excellent questions, and I'll try to answer them from my point of view as a younger GG who is not married, but who has seen several successful- and unsuccessful - marriages of people in all walks of life.

First, the fantasy issue. There are an awful lot of people who are on this forum who simply see this as escapism with people who 'know the score.' They are incredibly closeted, and don't have the in-person support that you do with your wife being such an amazing person. Sometimes that comes through with stories that aren't strictly true, like saying they are very happy with their marriages. (They maybe don't want to be looked down on by the people on here who have good relationships?) Sometimes it's the meeting with a man they mention on here that's the fantasy - and if it doesn't go further than a thread on the internet - with no man actually in the picture - what's the harm in having an imaginary friend like that? On the other hand, there are some people who really manage to delude themselves, and can at the same time see themselves as having a 'perfect marriage' and at the same time sneak off behind their wives' backs for an affair. Either they have a really believable excuse up their sleeves, or their wives are unhappy and suppressing it, keeping them from talking about whatever it is in their marriage that is an issue (deception regards to the femme side of their husband, perhaps? Or simply a feeling that he's hiding something?)

It IS possible to have feelings of attraction to both males and females, in fact many think that more people are attracted on some level to both genders than are attracted to one or the other exclusively. But how many fairy tales did we grow up listening to where the little princess was consoled by another little princess when the Knight on the Horse she wanted to have rescue her didn't make it to her side? Pretty much none. Our culture doesn't have a traditional acceptance of people who are attracted to both men and women, so people tend to associate themselves as being straight unless it is SUPREMELY obvious that they aren't. There are a lot of people who only accept that they're gay when they're adults, after they've gotten married and thought that they could 'cure' themselves (or refused to admit at all that they were attracted to others of their gender); I don't think they could have gotten married in the first place unless there was a tiny bit of attraction to the other sex in there somewhere that they could use to justify that they 'weren't gay' for that long.

The real question isn't, 'is it possible for someone to like both men and women'? but really, 'is it alright to act on my attraction to another person (or gender) when I'm married and made a promise to love and honour my relationship?' The answer to that question is definitely no, unless you and your spouse have talked over having an open relationship/swinging relationship THOROUGHLY and both know what you're getting into. Being bisexual is NOT a 'get away with cheating free' card. You do NOT pass go, you do NOT get $200.

Without getting too personal (as in, I don't actually want you to tell me the answer, just think about it), is there a difference between the way a man would touch your legs and the way your wife touches your legs? Is there something that you could explore with your wife that would be okay with her and fulfil that curiosity for you?

Kate Simmons
11-06-2011, 02:17 PM
THAT, my friend, is a question only, you, yourself can answer!:)