PDA

View Full Version : Came out again twice in two days

Sweet Sabrina
11-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Well did it again. Was talking with one friend, actually a friends mom, who I talk to and see quite a bit. To make a long story short, we were talking about this and that and the conversation just went to an area where thought I could tell her so I did. Started out as a shock contest so I sent her my profile pic and said guess who. Well I won the contest. She was surprised but offered her continued friendship and support. Now for the second. I was over at the daughter's house of the friend I told Friday. I was helping my son sell popcorn. After that he was playing and we were talking. She showed me some new stockings that were laying on the table and asked what I thought. Again, long story short, opened the door to me telling her about my dressing. She was totally cool and supportive about it. Even asked what sizes and such I wore. Actually offered to possibly go shopping and help with any tips or tricks. Also showed her my pic and she loved it. Both were very supportive and great about the whole thing. The funny part is that the only question
I got was how long had I been dressing and did my wife know. Answered both, and that was that. The topic changed slightly to what I liked to wear, how often and things like that. I feel so good knowing that I have a very good core of supportive friends Lately the urge to tell someone had been driving me crazy. I guess I needed a little self validation? Either way, I feel really good and can now act like my true self around at least two more people. Thanks for letting me share

Sabrina

Sweet Sabrina
11-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Yes that would be a good idea. She has said she doesn't care who I tell. But the thing is how do I tell her it came up. I know it just "happened" that way but it just always seems silly or stupid when I actually say it to her

PretzelGirl
11-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Yes that would be a good idea. She has said she doesn't care who I tell. But the thing is how do I tell her it came up. I know it just "happened" that way but it just always seems silly or stupid when I actually say it to her

Absolutely! Even if she truly doesn't care who knows (my wife doesn't care), it is good to have a scorecard so you know who you can talk around. :heehee:

S. Lisa Smith
11-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Yep, just let it rip....Isn't great to tell good friends who are accepting? I told a woman who I've known for 20+ plus years and now all we do is talk about accessories and she gives me great tips. I also help her with suggestions that she actually takes!!

Sweet Sabrina
11-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Yes it does feel great to be "out" and in the open They both are really great and very good friends. I really couldn t believe how easy it just seemed to happen. Never thought of the scorecard idea Sounds like a neat idea