PDA

View Full Version : bd gift clothes

Samantha Thomson
11-06-2011, 11:23 AM
hello all need your oppion how i should handle this last week was my bd a female friend bought me a big gift bag and there were 2 skirts,bras,garterbelt stocking make-up jewerly blouses etc purfume in there i thought she didnt know i was a cd women how sould i handle this please help if you girls can samantha

Shadeauxmarie
11-06-2011, 11:26 AM
"Thank you for the lovely gifts!"

Maria 60
11-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Wow that sounds like a great bd to me.

Piora
11-06-2011, 11:31 AM
"Thank you for the lovely gifts!"
Bingo.

She knows - that's a given. So, the best way to deal with it is to do just that. No further discussion is really required, unless you want to, or unless she initiates it. But, I think I'd hang on to that friend. She sounds like a very giving and generous person.

BTW - very nice stuff...if that's what's presently showing in your avatar!

CarlaWestin
11-06-2011, 11:33 AM
She's a friend so invite her to a little private dress up play date like girls do. That would be wildly fun. She is probably curious as to how you look in the things she bought you. If a GG friend of mine gave me such a gift, I'd get all goose bumply and not be able to sleep!

S. Lisa Smith
11-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Wow you are very lucky and you should thank her and see if she wants to see you in her gifts. By the way, what does bd mean?

Jolene
11-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Take the bag and ENJOY ...... :)
Maybe go buy her a nice dinner.

Barbra P
11-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi Samantha

Well one thing for sure, she knows. If I were in the same boat I couldn't wait for the opportunity to put on the gifts and show her how they look on me. Many years ago, we won't go into how many years ago, I had a friend and his Wife and I spent several evening together with her teaching me some makeup tricks and how to be more feminine. Those couple of evening have remained some of the best evenings I have ever spent. Recently the woman across the street sent her daughter (adult daughter) over with a dress and slip for me; I was really dying to show her how it looked on me but it was a whole week before I got to walk across the street in that dress and thank her.

You have been presented with a Golden Opportunity.

PS: Would someone please address my ignorance and tell me what "bd" stands for, I thought it stood for big deal but that doesn't fit the scenario.

Amber-Sue
11-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Girls, "bd" stands for Birth(b) day(d)

love Amber

Sheren Kelly
11-06-2011, 02:38 PM
I agree that you should thank her and offer to show her how they look on you (if she is interested). You can also ask her advise as to how to get the best look, perhaps she really wants to help you explore your femme side.

Stephanie-L
11-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Not only does she know, but if the items are in your size she "Knows". Say thank you, and if you want to take it further you could ask an innocent question like "How did you manage to pick out such beautiful things for me?" Enjoy it while you can...........Stephanie

Alberta_Pat
11-06-2011, 02:53 PM
"Thank You very Much" is in order.

You can then offer a "home cooked" meal at which you will, no doubt, be very embarrassed. ;)

ErikaFunGirl
11-06-2011, 02:58 PM
I would have thanked her and asked when she work like to see me model them fior her. She clearly wants to see you dressed.

rhonda
11-06-2011, 03:01 PM
She knows and wants to see you in them have fun with her don't dissapoint

Kritsin
11-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Thank her then ask her if she wants to go shopping!

Rachel Morley
11-06-2011, 04:13 PM
I agree with the others, you should thank her her from the bottom of your heart. She sounds lovely :) Regarding her knowing, and you not knowing that she knows ... well, you could either not mention it or you could just say "Wow! ... how did you know that your gift is just want I've always wanted?"

joandher
11-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Iwould send her a BIG bunch of flowers, with a card saying THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL PRESENT,

Hugs J-JAY

MsJanessa
11-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Thank you for the thoughtful presents---would you like to come over and help me dress and make up

AnitaH
11-06-2011, 08:43 PM
I agree with Rachel, a thank you is in order followed by how did you know that is just what I wanted. Sounds like a friend worth keeping.

AnitaH

Sheila11
11-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Thank you very much. Would be interested in seeing the results or helping with a zipper or two?

cassandra54
11-06-2011, 09:17 PM
go samantha, go samantha, it's your birthday, it's your birthday

Maria in heels
11-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Just thank her and give her a big girls hug

Molly Wells
11-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Take her to lunch and enjoy the conversation!

AbbyN
11-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Is she a good friend? I think I'd proceed with caution. If she's just an acquaintance or casual friend, I'd be suspicious. Assuming she knows, she could be trying to out you or have a little fun at your expense. If you trust her, then I'd go with all the above recommendations. If not, laugh it off and call her a wise ass.

JenniferR771
11-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Oh, BD is birthday? I thought it meant Bondage and discipline. works either way--wonderful gift. Thank her.

lingerieLiz
11-06-2011, 11:13 PM
There are two separate answers. If you have romantic interests then invite her to a special dinner. If on the other hand she is a friend who knows, thank her for the wonderful gift and have her over for a casual lunch. In both cases wear something that she has given you.

My experience women who receive gifts from other women don’t usually get garters unless it is a joke or for a bride, but you didn’t provide enough information to guess.

Face it she knows you wear women’s clothes. Wear one of the new skirts and dress appropriate. Act like it is normal wear. I have had several girls/women who knew and saw me dressed. I’ve always acted as though it was normal and they have recipicated.

larry
11-07-2011, 12:02 AM
So ? What did you do and how did it work out? Don't just leave the thread open ended..

kimdl93
11-07-2011, 01:08 PM
I certainly think a warm thank you is in order. Then maybe you should take her out for coffee and a conversation. She obviously is supportive and caring. So, give her the chance to ask you questions and talk it over.

I would not be presumptuous. Certainly, I would avoid suggesting private modeling sessions or even a home cooked meal (en femme) unless she suggests it. It would be more appropriate for the two of you have had a friendly, constructive and informative conversation. Don't go into it with ideas or expectation. Just go as a friend wanting to visit with another friend, and prepared to answer the inevitable questions.

Who knows, you may have a new shopping partner.

Sophie86
11-07-2011, 01:37 PM
I would not be presumptuous. Certainly, I would avoid suggesting private modeling sessions or even a home cooked meal (en femme) unless she suggests it. It would be more appropriate for the two of you have had a friendly, constructive and informative conversation. Don't go into it with ideas or expectation. Just go as a friend wanting to visit with another friend, and prepared to answer the inevitable questions.

I agree with the above completely.

I also think the OP is in a better position to judge whether this gift was meant as a sincere attempt to open up a dialogue, or whether the woman was being mean. That's not the sort of thing we could know just from the information given.

SamanthaS
11-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Wow, you have it pretty tough having a woman give you clothes. Hmmmmmm.........how about saying thank you, and ask her how she knew?

shesadvl
11-07-2011, 02:46 PM
hello all need your oppion how i should handle this last week was my bd a female friend bought me a big gift bag and there were 2 skirts,bras,garterbelt stocking make-up jewerly blouses etc purfume in there i thought she didnt know i was a cd women how sould i handle this please help if you girls can samantha

hey samantha happy birthday ,...

Wow what a wonderful person/friend she is,.... see women are very perceptive when you think they dont know something.,... they/we can pic it,
enjoy the gifts and say thankyou to her, use it to get into a dialogue and ask her how on earth did she know.... but also know that you now have
someone that you can talk with on girly things, ;) enjoy your gifts and the moment. :battingeyelashes:

I do the very same thing for CF always have, he gets or has gotten two gifts from me,one for his guy side, one for his female side. :battingeyelashes:

Brenda Freeman
11-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Oh definitely thank her I am guessing it may be the best most thoughtful gift you have received. I would sure talk to her about how she decided on such a wonderful gift. Might be nice to ask if she would like to help with the new make up and see where it goes. What a fun special lady.

Alice B
11-07-2011, 03:05 PM
I agree. A big thank you and possibly a dinner. Just you two girls.

Katecat
11-07-2011, 03:16 PM
So. How did she find out?

gabimartini
11-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Send it back. Tell her it was a mistake, that the bag is probably for somebody else. After all, you were hoping for those Harley Davidson parts... J/K!!!!

Just say thanks and enjoy! Maybe you even got a friend you who can help you with shopping and stuff. :)

Joanna41
11-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Wow...say thanks to her...get dressed go see her and say well you got me all these beautiful things and now I need new shoes so come on...let's go find some! Have a great shopping adventure with her.

Joanna

Sherry Lynn
11-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Maybe she found out you were wearing her clothes and decided to get you some of your own. My mother gave me a Christmas present when I was 15 of a package of panties and told me now that I had my own would I please stop soiling hers. I was never so embarrassed in all my life.

georgia_937
11-07-2011, 07:28 PM
At the very minimum, I believe a very sincere, feminine thank-you card would be in order, if it was me.

jillleanne
11-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Thank her over and over. You may also suggest to her if she would like to see the gifts being worn and possibly offer some suggestions or comments, she could join you for a nice dinner at your house some evening, no strings attached. I certainly would.

Veronica27
11-08-2011, 11:47 AM
The key words in this story are "a female friend". I agree with Abby. If this story is true, it could mean any one of numerous scenarios, and how to proceed depends on which it is. I once received a similar gift from my wife, which was completely unexpected. However, it was shortly after I had told her about my inclinations, but had not acted on them for many years. Her gifts were a subtle message to me that it was okay by her if I wanted to dress up now and then. But that could be an entirely different situation than we have here.