PDA

View Full Version : Glamour Boutique

kristymax
10-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Hi all!

Just wanted to share a quick word about what a positive experience I had at Glamour Boutique. On my way home from work I decided to make a stop to look for some boobs and a butt. Since I'm new to Las Vegas I was nervous about new stores and being in drab didn't help. The store is out of the way off Sahara, and simply put was wonderful. The sales girl was great and I ended up with a q bra, a slightshot and some butt pads. When she was ringing me up the girl explained how to use the q bra, and was very friendly. The pads I got were spendy but very good quality. If you ever get to a town with one of the stores I highly recommend it.

Kristy

MandyTS
10-19-2005, 10:04 PM
Agreed 100% for experience at LA store

missy-cd
10-19-2005, 11:37 PM
ok so i may not know everything what a slightshotand what is it for?

Missy

kristymax
10-20-2005, 12:23 AM
The slingshot hides your special friend.

Holly
10-20-2005, 12:38 AM
Been to both the LA and LV shops. I know the staff at both stores on a first name basis. They really know how to treat us gurls! Going to LV for a showgirlie night out on the 31st. I'll be getting a full makeover at GB!

Wendy me
10-20-2005, 07:36 AM
i go to the store in mass.. truly a wonderfull groupe of people helpe full and alawys the right price for the right thing your looking for....in aurben mass...tell them you saw it here and say hi for me ....

cdcheryl
10-20-2005, 08:43 AM
I went to the one in auburn once was nice did not buy much was in the area so i just stopped by. but one of these days I am going to get a big wad of cash and head there with some serious shopping planned.

PaulaJeanette
10-20-2005, 01:44 PM
I've had nothing but pleasant and wonderful visits to the Las Vegas store. Ever since getting my breast forms there last year, I've made several repeat visits while on trips to LV. The staff is very cordial and warm as well as informed and helpful. GB was my first time in a specialty store for crossdressers. Needless to say, I was VERY nervous and in my usual secretive mode and responded when asked if I needed help..."just looking". How dumb and naive could I have been. Then the thought struck me...why are you acting this way? Everyone there knew I was a crossdresser so why be shy! Right!. Once I got through that part, I was able to relax and be a bit calmer. Being in drabs, I took off my sneakers and socks and tried on a pair of heels.

Later, as I inquired about their selection of breast forms, the associate measured me right at the front counter when I hesitated in response to her question of what size bra I wore. Since breast forms are an expensive investment, she also took the time to explain the need to select breast forms that took into consideration the width of our shoulders and overall physical stature/build. She stressed "your breasts need to compliment your height and, most importantly, be PROPORTIONAL to your body."

So far, in addition to my #8 breast forms, I've gotten 2 pairs of 4" heels (red and black pumps), breast form adhesives and remover, and stockings. I am so tempted to purchase a wig...well at least you know...I'll try some on.

Bottomline: Glamour Boutique is the place to shop while in Las Vegas!

PaulaJeanette

Ellisia_Lynch
10-20-2005, 02:23 PM
They seem to have a selection of fabulously cheap corsets on their web site - has anyone got one or even tried one on? Are they as good as other off the shelf corsets?

Ellisia

Holly
10-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Ellisia, I have one of their corsets. It is as good an off the shelf product as you will find. I believe they are made in Germany. Hope this helps you.