PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Rikidee
11-06-2011, 07:43 PM
I was out and about in my little red riding hood costume on Halloween and stopped in a store that was selling costumes really cheap. There was a cute young lady behind working in the store and there were no other customers. I asked about the costumes and she directed me to a rack in the back of the store. The only one I was interested in was a princess costume of sorts with a tiara, wand and a deliciously short dress. I asked if she thought it would fit and she said I could try it on in the restroom. I got it on and noticed there was no mirror in the restoom so I stepped to the door to ask if there was a mirror in the store. She said no but to come out and let her see. So she came to me and adjusted the dress and talked about how good I looked in it and how it made my legs look good. While we were talking she noticed and lipstick smudge and asked did I mind if she removed it and she did so with her fingernail. I went back in the restroom and changed. When I came back out I went to the counter and while she was ringing up the costume she was still talking about how I would totally look good in the costume. I then asked her "you do know I am a guy?" Her mouth dropped open and she said she had no idea. In fact she said she had been thinking ever since I walked in that I was just a pretty lady who liked to dress up and that she hoped she would still be having fun when she was my age(she was about 25). After that we talked about my dressing and how much I enjoyed it and she asked a lot of questions and said it was good to see someone who just enjoyed being who they were. Another lady customer came in just before I left and the SA came back and told me that the other lady had commented on what a pretty lady I was and the SA couldn't resist telling her I was a guy and she didn't believe it. Anyway I went back to my hotel and put on the costume and some whit thigh highs with bows on them and went back by to let her see it. She liked it and invited me to come back dressed anytime and said when she talked to me it was just like talking with another girl and she thought it would be the same even if I was dressed as a guy as she could tell I was different from most guys.

On this same outing another girl was very complimentary of my costume and knew right off that I was a guy. It is odd how you can look convincing to one person and someone else can see right through you. Hugs Riki

Maria in heels
11-06-2011, 09:28 PM
What a wonderful time you had! You better go back to that store nd get her number....she sounds like a great friend to be

Daphne Renee
11-06-2011, 11:36 PM
sounds like you had a great time. I hope you go back to shop there more often.

stacycoral
11-07-2011, 01:13 AM
Riki, sounds like you made a new gg friend, go for you girl, i glad you had a great halloween, it was a special one for me too. i know what you mean about one time your read and the next your not. It is just fun being out in public dress feeling good, you will have to show us a picture in your new costume, and yes we do have the right as older girls to dress up for halloween, and have a great time