PDA

View Full Version : What to do when the doorbell rings??

gen8890
11-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Newbe question: What do I do when I'm getting all girled up - lipstick, eyeliner, makeup and wig on - and the doorbell rings! Argh! I know - all of you experienced girls say 'You can't live a lie', 'be yourself', etc. Well, I still need to have some privacy in my life, and dressing up is one of the private parts. If my dim-witted macho neighbor is at the door, well this hobby of mine is none of his business. But what do I do? Pretend nobodys home? What if I want to play music while I'm having fun, then obviously someone is home. Well? Help!

gen

Leslie Iz
11-06-2011, 09:22 PM
I would just pretend your sleeping or not at home. My secret is just that also and finding the time to be who I want to be in private can be daunting.

jennCD
11-06-2011, 09:24 PM
That all depends,... if it's a neighbor, you can pretend you're not home (as long as they don't peek in and see you first) but if it's the FedEx or UPS guy and he's delivering a bunch of skirts and shoes that you purchased on eBay, you really don't want to have to wait an extra day to get them so what's the crime in answering the door, smiling while you sign your name, and saying "Thanks hon, have a great day!" before you slam the door and run to the kitchen for the box cutter!

:)
jenn

AllieSF
11-06-2011, 09:28 PM
I have had the dreaded door bell ring when I was dressed at home during the day. I just ignored it. If it was a neighbor, I will tell him later I was in the bathroom on the throne, and they definitely know what that means! UPS and FedEx and the postman will always leave a note telling you when they will try to deliver again or where you can pick it up if it requires a signature.

Genifer Teal
11-06-2011, 09:37 PM
So the other evening I was trying on some Halloween outfits and there was a knock at the door. Based on the time, I assumed it was someone looking for donations or a signature or some cable or phone service I don't need. It was quite unusual for me but I decided to ignore all three knocks. They finally went away. A short while later I peeked out the window to asses the situation and I noticed the headlights were on on my truck. It was then I realized it was my neighbor trying to let me know. Oops! As I left for work in the morning, I saw her walking her dog and rolled the window down to thank her and let her know that I did look out and see the lights on. You just never know who could be knocking or why. Two days later I did answer a knock and that time it was a solicitor.l Uggghhh!

joanna marie
11-06-2011, 09:50 PM
The nice thing is that;
Door bells and telephone rings are there for your convenience
You don't have to answer if you don't want to

Risque_Christine
11-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Insofar as Christine is concerned, the rule is to be proud to be Christine, except if something pretty bad is about to occur. Unfortunately, this is particularly likely at home, since all manner of my S/Os friends, workers and hangers on will show up without notice, and press the doorbell while Christine is out on the porch in heels and dress or just getting ready at her mirror in her favorite lingerie. The real answer at home is, if the doorbell rings and I am "en femme" I run into the attic or basement, and be very, very quiet. Elsewhere, Christine will answer the door with a Mae West swagger.
Cheers, Christine

sissystephanie
11-06-2011, 10:16 PM
My UPS driver always rings the doorbell when he leaves a package! But he never stays to wait for someone to answer the door, which I don't do anyway. The door does have a peephole so I can see who is at the door before I open it! Stephanie does not answer the door for neighbors!!

PretzelGirl
11-06-2011, 10:35 PM
I am with Joanna. I don't owe anyone any excuses. If I am busy then I don't answer the door. My mother-in-law could never understand why I didn't answer my cell phone sometimes. I told her I bought it for my convenience and not hers. This is not something to get to wrapped up in. If you want to answer it, go for it. Otherwise, they will figure it out.

Eryn
11-06-2011, 11:04 PM
I agree with Joanna, my doorbell and phone aren't the boss of me.

People tend to get uptight if they think that they are being ignored, so I keep the front room unlit.

Ressie
11-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Pretend your starring in a sit com and get in a panic trying to change clothes while saying "I'll be there in a minute, hold on"!

Actually, it might depend on how often someone rings your doorbell, and who it usually is. Pretending you're not home probably won't work repeatedly with the same person. I rarely get a knock on my front door, but sometimes worry that a family member might drop by unexpected. That's why I usually dress later at night.

cassandra54
11-06-2011, 11:29 PM
i was in the backyard en femme smoking a cigarette when the doorbell rang. i didn't hear it. our front door was open as we have a security door and my SO was gone for the evening. did i mention that you can see the living room window to the backyard through the security door? i finished my cigarette and walked to the bathroom, which is in a hallway to the left of the door.

when i got to the bathroom door, i hear a voice, "knock, knock" i said "who is it?" the voice said "teens of america" i said "i'm not interested".

i don't know what he saw or do i care. if he saw anything he's probably really confused right now. seeing a woman and hearing a man's voice. that'll teach those boneheads to hang around and wait after they rang a doorbell and nobody answers.

lingerieLiz
11-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Just answer the door if you so choose. I'm out so I answer it if convenient. Had two men who were trying to convert wife and I years ago to their church. Answered the door with a thin top and shorts on. They kept looking up and down at me. Couldn't figure out why. Later we realized that my lace bra and lace panties were clearly visible through the fabrics in the daylight outside. You know they never returned.

One day I was going to answer the door dressed but no makeup as I saw two women coming up the walk with religious material. As they rang the door, I saw several children run up. I ignored the ring.

Persephone
11-07-2011, 03:37 AM
One day the doorbell rang. I was en femme and just decided to go ahead and answer it. It was a real estate agent wondering if we would like to sell our house.

We chatted about it and, in femme voice, I told him that we were interested in putting our house on the market but that we weren't ready yet. Perhaps he should return in a couple of months.

One day, when I happened to be in drab (male) mode, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was the same real estate agent.

He said, "Hi! I spoke with your wife a couple of months ago . . . "

Hugs,
Persephone.

suzy1
11-07-2011, 03:55 AM
I always use the shower excuse. You can’t be expected to hear the doorbell when in the shower.
It’s an especially good excuse because I often have the radio on and the lights on if it’s dark so I can’t say I was not at home.

SUZY

beachbum becky
11-07-2011, 06:44 AM
Hi girls beachbum becky here. Just the other nite my doorbell rang I answered it, I was wearing a white babydoll nightgown, it was a neighbor I just stood there and talked to him. Its my house, you rang, I don't care who sees me.

kimdl93
11-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Do you have a peep hole in the door? If so, check and see who's there. If its someone you don't want to see...don't answer. there's no obligation for you to open the door.

JohnH
11-07-2011, 09:33 AM
I answer the door all the time no matter what I am wearing.

The most interesting incident was the tome I answered the door wearing a dress, and there were Mormon "sisters" wanting to talk to me.

I simply told them I was not interested and they left.

Johanna

Kate Simmons
11-07-2011, 11:30 AM
I know of no law that says you are required to answer the door.:)

gender_blender
11-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Install an intercom at the front door if it's a privacy issue. I look pretty fem all the time, so it wouldn't really phase me to answer the door.

stacycoral
11-07-2011, 03:14 PM
I always use the shower excuse. You can’t be expected to hear the doorbell when in the shower.
It’s an especially good excuse

SUZY

I don't worry about answering the door, because just because there is a car in the drive don't mean i home, sometimes my SO will answer it and let me go to the other room first, if some ask later i heard the tv on, i jsut say will i left it on for the pets. enjoy being a girl, it is so much fun

t-girlxsophie
11-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Well luckily we live 10 floors up,and theres a door entry system so the chances are slim of there being an Issue,slowly I've gotten more comfortable answering the door to postie,gas man,mormons:) etc It's my home and I should answer the door in any way I choose

Sophie

Shelly67
11-07-2011, 03:51 PM
This'll fit the thread as it really happened whilst taking pictures . I haven't a clue who knocked on the door .... but by heck I jumped ! Its a strange thing ....but gets even stranger when if like me you draw the blinds only then one day to have the neighbours remark on it .
So ...what to do with the heart stopping moment of the doorbell ringing , the phone going ( imminent visitors ) do nowt - and for goodness sake don't peek round the door curtain .... I did last winter after the door went . The postman was standing there .... thank goodness he was too busy writing a collect unposted item ticket ...... !!!
http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/mistressmichelle69/DSC00178.jpg

Proteus
11-07-2011, 04:19 PM
One of the reasons I only dress late at night. I hate when people come around unannounced, but there's really not much I can do about that without coming across as an anti-social weirdo. I want to be out, but I don't know if could handle giving an essay every time I open the door explaining why I'm wearing a skirt, pantyhose and heels. And we're all hillbillies around here, mostly nice people, but it adds to my fears.

Sophie86
11-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Don't answer.

If they ask later what you were doing, just tell them you were in the middle of pleasuring yourself and didn't want to have to start all over. :eek: :heehee:

Chickhe
11-07-2011, 04:37 PM
I was getting ready for halloween, I had makeup on and it happened...I was prepared to do it, but told my young daughter to answer the door (she needs practice)... she wanted to, but she doesn't know what to say so I coached her from the other room... 'ask them what they are selling'....her 'what are you selling...'...guy at the door, 'nothing, I'm from the gas company...', 'tell him no thanks'. kid, 'no thanks, bye...slam'. Later, I told my daughter she just learned that people selling stuff lie and not to listen to them.

Katecat
11-07-2011, 04:46 PM
I opened up the door for the ups guy while dressed up as Kate. Just wearing my wife's shirt, and some leggings. (I will need to post pics soon). He rang the bell and walked away. I opened the door and got my box and i just waved to him. Prob passed at that distance.

Stephanie47
11-07-2011, 04:53 PM
There is only one window that faces the street. Before I get dressed I draw the drapes. If the doorbell rings I just don't answer. In my area USPS, FedEx and UPS leave the deliveries at the door. Since their trucks make distinctive sounds, I know it's them anyway. Sometimes our mail is put in the wrong box and the neighbor will deliver it. If I do not answer they leave it in the newspaper box. I also screen telephone calls in case a relative is trying to tell me they're standing outside.

Frédérique
11-07-2011, 05:08 PM
What to do when the doorbell rings?? Newbie question: What do I do when I'm getting all girled up - lipstick, eyeliner, makeup and wig on - and the doorbell rings! Argh! I know - all of you experienced girls say 'You can't live a lie', 'be yourself', etc. Well, I still need to have some privacy in my life, and dressing up is one of the private parts. If my dim-witted macho neighbor is at the door, well this hobby of mine is none of his business. But what do I do? Pretend nobody’s home? What if I want to play music while I'm having fun, then obviously someone is home. Well? Help!

I ignore the doorbell, unless it rings two or three times in succession. Of course, there’s no reason for the doorbell to ring – I have no friends (locally), I’m not overly connected in a neighborly way, and I sleep during the day, working at night in my studio. During the day, the cars are in the garage, and there are no signs of life. At night, very few lights are on – does anyone live in that house? In this atmosphere of inactivity I can crossdress in peace, and once I’m dressed I will completely ignore the doorbell if it rings. After all, in many ways “I” am not home…
:battingeyelashes:

PS – I listen to music on headphones, so nobody can hear me…

Shelly67
11-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Good thread ... reminds me of that moment many of us have experienced , unwanted visitors so you hide behind the sofa . That daft bloomin moment you peek over it and find the said person looking thru the window clearly seeing you ... lol .

Think on ... one good sign youre home - Facebook ( unless youve set it up private) . Those dreaded words read - " Hi mate , saw you online be over in 10 "

My parents recently remarked on the new spare key I'd given them . I'd forgotten to test it . "Does it work - we'd better check it out sometime , just for safety like "
From then on everytime I dress alone I double lock the doors . Trouble is I've forgotten to unlock them a few times before wifey comes home . Which often results in questions of "what you been up to - the door was bolted fast "

That doorbell - it rings bringing panic , swearing , and alarm .
I wonder if theres an opening for Olympic speed showering?

carhill2mn
11-07-2011, 06:17 PM
There is no law that says that you must answer the door. Being in the shower or bathroom is a good reason not to.

Sheila11
11-07-2011, 06:36 PM
The nice thing is that;
Door bells and telephone rings are there for your convenience
You don't have to answer if you don't want to

AMEN to that sister.

Cheryl T
11-07-2011, 07:00 PM
I would check to see who it was and if it was no one that knows me then I would just answer the door and go with the flow.

StevieTV
11-07-2011, 07:06 PM
One time when I was trying to sell my house, I answered the door to a real estate agent and her client. They arrived without an appointment and I was napping in the living room. I was in tight yoga pants, pink satin slippers and a pink tee. I had completely forgot I was wearing it all and answered the door and went outside. They gave me a look and I asked them to come back later in the day. Suffice it to say they never showed.

Maria 60
11-07-2011, 07:49 PM
A while ago house's were getting robed and the thief would knock on the door and if nobody would answer they would go around the house and break in through your basement window, a couple of time's i didn't answer the door and i would go to the basement and see if i could give a thief a surprise, but thank god it never happened. Another time on a Sunday afternoon a lady with a church group wouldn't take no for a answer and came back a few times, on the third time my wife asked me to do her a favor and answer the door while i was dressed. Well lets just say she never came back a fourth time i guess from seeing a woman at the door with a mans voice.

Cari
11-07-2011, 10:16 PM
I ignore it - A few folks have a key so I may head to the bathroom if I hear a key in the lock.
If anyone asks I usually just say I had the head phones on.

The worst for me was a friend who called from a few miles away
I answered the phone and ended up in the shower scrubbing furiously :-)

gen8890
11-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Wow, thanks so much everybody for your replies. This site is really great, I feel so much less alone to know that I can 'talk' with all of you here.

Kisses to all,

gen

Suzette Muguet de Mai
11-07-2011, 11:46 PM
Its an excuse to do a speedy undress and make-up removal, I can do it in about 10mins, then they go away so I put it all back on only to find them knocking at the back door, then its a speedy undress only to find out its the electricity man looking for the main electrical board. Geez that grates me.

BillieJoEllen
11-08-2011, 10:17 AM
When I first got out of the service and started accumulating my femme wardrobe I couldn't wait to spend some long 'Billie' time. That chance came about three months later when my folks took a long trip and were going to be gone about two weeks. My problem came when I closed the curtains on the side facing our next door neighbors. My parents never closed the curtains-EVER because it upset the neighbor lady. Didn't really matter because most of the time nothing ever happened and it kept the neighbor lady happy. We never saw the neighbors look into our house.
Well, I got all dressed and was sitting in the living room and trying on my makeup (first time I ever wore makeup) when all of a sudden the doorbell rang, and rang, and rang ad nauseum. It was the neighbor lady coming over to see why I had closed the drapes. I couldn't run into the other room because she would have seen me through the front door. I was most certainly trapped and did take off all my clothes and tried cleaning off the makeup as well as I could. Thought that it would be better to be seen naked than dressed en femme. She had a key to our house and went home to get it. I then rushed up to my bedroom and quickly changed. The next thing I know she was entering our house through the back door. I met her downstairs and she explained that she was worried about the curtains. She also looked at me funny because I still had some makeup on. I told her I would open the drapes back up which I did. I had to confine my CDing to the upstairs from that point on. What a bummer!

Darlene92
11-08-2011, 11:54 AM
hey gen i do exactly that i pretend im not even there hopefully they just go away. then i always think... what if this guy is a robber. so depending on far i am into dressing depends on if i change back or if i leave it alone

Proteus
11-08-2011, 12:10 PM
This is us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaLjwSpZ6Cs) :heehee:

My dining room is just glass, no drapes, so people can see everything. And if I did get drapes, it would be like putting up a giant billboard saying I do things that can't stand the light of day.

Patty
11-08-2011, 01:25 PM
This past summer I left the doors open with the security Door/screen locked. Three times the door bell rang. I was wearing fem shorts and top with bra and forms. Very quickly removed bra and forms and went to the door. The mail lady had the best reaction = a great big smile!! The others were just a shock look and continued on.

eluuzion
11-08-2011, 01:40 PM
I have a motion sensor on front porch that sets off a chime in my upstairs office. I have 3 surveillance cams on front of house (3 in back) with the monitor feed in my upstairs office, so I know who is out there. I have 2 way audio on one camera but as a rule, I do not acknowledge anyone at the door. I have the front door bell disconnected.

All of the louvers are closed across the front of the house. The back of my house faces south, so tons of sun through back windows. My car is always in the garage and windows are tinted so it is impossible to know if anyone is home. I have a sticker on the front door that says:
We only answer the door to people we know.
(That will keep a potential burglar guessing).

I have a killer audio system and blast music all times of day and night. It is mostly on below ground level and office on third floor, both on backside of house. So nobody can hear it outside. (I block my fireplace flue which would otherwise be a “speaker” directly to the outside). Access to back of house by car is impossible, since it is a valley.

I do not have a house landline phone on purpose. If somebody on front porch “calls me”, I can be “anywhere” I choose to tell them. Entering my property at night from back or front will light you up like a prison yard (if you manage to get over the fence, which is unlikely) lol. My friends all know to call before coming over. UPS/FedEx/Postal all know the drill with packages. All windows in back are treated with thermo tint. I can see out, nobody can see in so I can stand in front of windows dressed/naked, whatever. :battingeyelashes:

Oh, I live alone. (except nights when I get “lucky”, lol).
Life is good…:drink:

:love:

Proteus
11-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Good idea. There have been teenage arsonist gangs in nearby townships, so far I've only had things in my yard stolen. I have a large property with lots of foliage, so it's relatively easy to sneak around.

Cdnikkita
11-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Answer the door and be the girl that we ladies are the only problem for me is that I need to work on my girly voice

Claire Cook
11-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Well, my next door neighbors know that I crossdress, so they'll be prepared -- or at least forewarned. If anyone elsecomes to the door, I guess they'll meet Claire.

CD Tammy
11-24-2011, 08:15 PM
Would that be before or after I have the heart attack? I think I'd have to do the instantly be really, really quiet routine.

NicoleScott
11-28-2011, 07:02 PM
It's my doorbell and I'll answer if I want to.
I'm on the side of those who say don't answer the door if you don't want to or can't because you're en femme. If someone gets offended for being ignored, suggest that they call first next time.

Barbara Ella
11-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Sometimes you just have to. Furnace man came early to work on unit this afternoon. Had to ditch my sparkly flats. Now if he will just leave..

Babes

SarahLynn
11-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Knock on my door without calling first just might get you shot. I've been known to carry a gun to the door just because i have it in hand. Your guess, are you feeling lucky, then open the door and walk in. Come to the house without calling first, when the lights are off at night and you will spend time with the undertaker. During the day, take your chances.

SarahLynn

Marcella
11-28-2011, 08:06 PM
I have a peephole so I can measure up the "competition". If it a religious group, JW or the like, I'll answer the door and scare them off.
The other morning i was sitting with my morning cuppa and someone knocked. I was in sober clothes, leggings and a sweater, no make-up, so I answered it. It was just a delivery guy so I took the package and thanked him. As i turned to go inside i looked down and realised I was in bare feet with fushia pink toenails...whoops!

CO_Bobbie
11-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I'd say open it... :)

Jennifer B
11-29-2011, 11:11 PM
I would say answer it if you feel comfortable, ignore it if you don't. Being British I'm firmly of the opinion that, 'an Englishman/Woman's house is his/her castle.'
You are perfectly entitled to slam down the portcullis and raise the drawbridge any time that you feel like it. If you can't expect absolute privacy in your own home then where can you expect it?
It might be common courtesy to answer the door but it should never be an expectation. And the discerning caller should recognise this fact. It's perfectly acceptable to knock or ring a second time, but after this, they should realise that you have a reason for not answering and leave it at that. If it's important they can leave a note under the door or call on the phone. Either way they should respect your right to privacy. And you should never feel a compulsion to answer if you have reason to not want to. I think people should respect that, but with the advent of mobile phones now, people have got used to you being available all the time, which didn't use to be the case.

Shelly67
11-30-2011, 01:42 AM
Jennifer - spot on .
It seems we now live in an age where its ok to question almost demand - where were you - why didn't you answear ?? Privacey has almost flown out of the window - it even crosses into the work place .
I never ask , nor pry into a persons behaviour , but has anyone noticed how defensive people get when asked any questions ?
Perhaps we live in an age of useless information , built on foundations of consumerism and greed .
And it seems in SOME cases to have overspilled into bad manners .

Launa
11-30-2011, 02:31 AM
Don't answer if you don't want to. Even if the music is going just tell anyone next time you see them is that you were not in the mood to talk to anybody and didn't answer the door. Anyway, after 3 knocks they will get the hint that you don't want any company.

Niya W
11-30-2011, 02:36 AM
Knock on my door without calling first just might get you shot. I've been known to carry a gun to the door just because i have it in hand. Your guess, are you feeling lucky, then open the door and walk in. Come to the house without calling first, when the lights are off at night and you will spend time with the undertaker. During the day, take your chances.

SarahLynn

So I'm not crazy for answering the door with a mossberg 500c ?

Meg East
11-30-2011, 11:56 AM
I answer the door because I am not certain someone isn't casing my house. If it is the middle of the day and someone knocks on the door I will usually answer with my S&W revolver hidden behind me. We live in a nice neighborhood but next door neighbor had a home invasion robbery a few months ago. Better safe than sorry.

Cheryl T
11-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Look out the window and see who it is. If it's the UPS man then answer it and get your package. If it's the neighbor then, darn....I must have been in the bathroom when you rang.
The music is no problem...enjoy yourself, you'll still hear the bell and you can still be asleep in the chair and didn't hear the bell for the tunes.

Lots of reasons not to answer if it's someone you don't want to know. Lots of reasons to answer if you want to move a bit farther in this journey.

jillleanne
12-06-2011, 10:55 PM
I recall those days. Well, to tell you the truth, at least one time I got caught I kow for sue but nothing came of it. Another time I got caught outside at the front door in a sultry outfit by the wife next door. Many times I almost got caught and I just layed low until they left. One thing you can do is put a note on the door stating you have gone somewhere and will be back around such and such a time. The neighbor will see it and assume you are not home, and IF you are not home, leave the damn stereo turned down! lol

donnalee
12-07-2011, 05:21 AM
I have a motion sensor on front porch that sets off a chime in my upstairs office. I have 3 surveillance cams on front of house (3 in back) with the monitor feed in my upstairs office, so I know who is out there. I have 2 way audio on one camera but as a rule, I do not acknowledge anyone at the door. I have the front door bell disconnected.

All of the louvers are closed across the front of the house. The back of my house faces south, so tons of sun through back windows. My car is always in the garage and windows are tinted so it is impossible to know if anyone is home. I have a sticker on the front door that says:
We only answer the door to people we know.
(That will keep a potential burglar guessing).

I have a killer audio system and blast music all times of day and night. It is mostly on below ground level and office on third floor, both on backside of house. So nobody can hear it outside. (I block my fireplace flue which would otherwise be a “speaker” directly to the outside). Access to back of house by car is impossible, since it is a valley.

I do not have a house landline phone on purpose. If somebody on front porch “calls me”, I can be “anywhere” I choose to tell them. Entering my property at night from back or front will light you up like a prison yard (if you manage to get over the fence, which is unlikely) lol. My friends all know to call before coming over. UPS/FedEx/Postal all know the drill with packages. All windows in back are treated with thermo tint. I can see out, nobody can see in so I can stand in front of windows dressed/naked, whatever. :battingeyelashes:

Oh, I live alone. (except nights when I get “lucky”, lol).
Life is good…:drink:

:love:That's a nice setup - was it installed due to need or by preference?

I'd say open it... :)Not a good idea! You need to be more aware of security issues.

I would say answer it if you feel comfortable, ignore it if you don't. Being British I'm firmly of the opinion that, 'an Englishman/Woman's house is his/her castle.'
You are perfectly entitled to slam down the portcullis and raise the drawbridge any time that you feel like it. If you can't expect absolute privacy in your own home then where can you expect it?
It might be common courtesy to answer the door but it should never be an expectation. And the discerning caller should recognise this fact. It's perfectly acceptable to knock or ring a second time, but after this, they should realise that you have a reason for not answering and leave it at that. If it's important they can leave a note under the door or call on the phone. Either way they should respect your right to privacy. And you should never feel a compulsion to answer if you have reason to not want to. I think people should respect that, but with the advent of mobile phones now, people have got used to you being available all the time, which didn't use to be the case.Well said! No one has the right to enter your domicile without your permission, apart from police with a court order or a warrant, and firemen if the place is burning.

So I'm not crazy for answering the door with a mossberg 500c ?Nope!

I recall those days. Well, to tell you the truth, at least one time I got caught I kow for sue but nothing came of it. Another time I got caught outside at the front door in a sultry outfit by the wife next door. Many times I almost got caught and I just layed low until they left. One thing you can do is put a note on the door stating you have gone somewhere and will be back around such and such a time. The neighbor will see it and assume you are not home, and IF you are not home, leave the damn stereo turned down! lolSo will a burglar. A note like that is like saying "Free stuff! Come and get it!"

Noel Chimes
12-07-2011, 06:33 AM
Now here is a twist to opening the door. I had a day off because the gas company was coming to put in a new line, so I decided to let Noel handle it. There were about four guys out there working and each of them took turns coming in to "have a look". Did that bother me? Not at all as i did this to build my confidence dealing with the public while "en femme". However I didn't expect my neighbor to come up to repay me the money he borrowed. It was quick change, say hi, grab the money, say good bye, change back and finish with the workers. Pandora, you did that on purpose,

DeniseIndy58
12-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Well I try not to let the Nabs see me when i go out but they have seen Denise going a few times and they are getting use to it.
and Im getting to the point I dont cear if they do anymore. What the hell I go every where when im out any ways.

MsCheriMarie
12-07-2011, 08:36 AM
If I don't have my "face" on I am surely not going to answer - might scare them to death :)

Abbey Lane
12-07-2011, 08:39 AM
I cringe if I am fully dressed and then try to sneak a peek on who is there. Otherwise total silence until they go away. Most of the times though I can just take off my garments quickly and redress and say hi. But if I have on make etc in full femme I ignore them.

Daphne Renee
12-07-2011, 08:59 AM
I will normally just ignore it. The older I get the less I care weather people like it or not. Its rare though that someone will be knocking or ringing the doorbell and i am not expecting it. I dont know that many people except the people I work with. I am not that close with them so they wouldnt show up.

Jorja
12-07-2011, 09:04 AM
DUH!!!!! Answer the door silly! :)

michelle50
12-07-2011, 10:54 AM
i hide in another room till they leave lol

SherriRed
12-07-2011, 11:43 AM
I answer the door only if I know who it is really. Lucky enough, most people who come over know. I did have my cable installed enfemme though. Had friends coming over at 6, he got there at 5.... A girl has to get ready lol

elizabethamy
12-07-2011, 12:43 PM
My therapist asked me this question -- and I admitted that I might be relieved at being caught that way...so come visit me, girls, and see who answers!

Janine cd
12-08-2011, 09:11 PM
I always make sure that the doors are locked when I'm preparing to dress up. I will never answer the front door while in my bedroom primping. If a neighbor is trying to visit, I'll make an excuse for my absense.

Beth Mays
12-08-2011, 10:39 PM
I work for Big Brown
Trust me I have see it all... signherepleasehaveaniceday.