PDA

View Full Version : Leg shaving season for the seasonal girls. It's time!

Jenny Gurl
11-07-2011, 05:14 AM
How many here who have S.O. that insist they grow leg hair in the summer are ready for that first winter shave!

Renee_E
11-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Ready and Done! Was happy as a could be when short season was over.

Karren H
11-07-2011, 06:24 AM
Passed that milestone Sept 1st!

Keely
11-07-2011, 06:28 AM
Mine have been epilated for about 2 months now.
I keep them really short during the summer.

charlen
11-07-2011, 06:36 AM
Mine are shaved 24/7 .Just love the feeling of pulling on hose on fresh shaved legs.

JohnH
11-07-2011, 09:38 AM
I discover people don't notice my shaved legs in the summertime since I wear denim skirts instead of shorts, and wear sandals with painted toenails. I hardly ever wear shorts. Now the weather is cooler so I wear men's long pants most of the time.

Johanna

S. Lisa Smith
11-07-2011, 09:48 AM
I did it in early October. I wait until we start wearing wetsuits with legs. I can shave my chest earlier and I do. Lisa season starts in mid-September.

CallieH
11-07-2011, 10:15 AM
For those like me who don't dress in the open, this is a great time too.. no more social obligations that require the wearing of shorts, so I can shave my legs with no qualms!

Jamie48
11-07-2011, 11:08 AM
I went all summer with shaved legs for the first time ever. Nobody said a word, even family members. It's clean shaved legs for me full time now.

Staci G
11-07-2011, 11:48 AM
I shaved mine in June this year, I have been doing so almost daily since. My wife is still freaking out about it but I just tell her I like it that way and not gonna grow it back. I can't stand the thought of hair in hose.

Karen43
11-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Have been enjoying shaved legs and chest for two months now. :battingeyelashes:

shybi
11-07-2011, 11:56 AM
hi all

2 weeks ago was the first time i ever shaved my legs and i have to say they feel great. the feeling when i first put my stocking on was just out of this world (that maybe abit over the top but you what i mean )lol so i think it will be smooth legs for me from now on.

wendy xxx

Anna Lorree
11-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Oh, me, me, me!!! I'll be shaving within the next day or so. I love this time of year!!!

Anna

Sophie86
11-07-2011, 01:39 PM
How many here who have S.O. that insist they grow leg hair in the summer are ready for that first winter shave!

I'm on the opposite schedule: Why bother shaving if no one's going to see them? :p

ilovepanties
11-07-2011, 01:51 PM
I used to shave my legs when I was single. My wife would freak out if I shaved my legs, although I would love to again. There is no better feeling than sliding a pair of pantyhose over smooth freshly shaved legs. I long to feel that again...

alinne_lima
11-07-2011, 02:08 PM
I will love to shave my legs, but the summer is coming here in Brazil and I will have to wait a little more.

Gillian Gigs
11-07-2011, 02:43 PM
The "only" reason for shaving your legs is so you can get the "most" out of wearing stockings. I can't wait to get into a good pair of stockings, or pantyhose right after shaving. It is better than doing drugs. Even my SO says that I have nice legs, and look good in stockings.

Heisthebride
11-07-2011, 04:17 PM
I've been holding off. I have photo shoot planned early December. I need some length for my waxing appointment. I can hardly wait. The photo shoot is on Monday but I have the whole week off to be a girl. The Friday before is my waxing and mani pedi.

Anna Lorree
11-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Mine are now as smooth as silk. Ok, not quite that smooth, but as good as I can get them. I love how much more I can feel when all of that hair is gone! Everything is so much more sensual, I love it. Totally destroyed a razor and ended up with enough hair that my wife could knit a scarf, but I get smooth legs until April now. Yay!!!

Anna

Jayne
11-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi Jenny
I epilated 4 weeks ago to my wifes disgust and will keep it up all winter :)

prettytoes
11-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Oh yeah! There are only a couple things that I can think of that feel better than freshly shaved legs! I have a new tattoo on my leg, and have been proudly showing it off, and no one has commented on my shaved legs. I really don't think anyone cares.

pinklilly211
11-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Yup, shaved the leggs about a week ago. Oh my! i had forgotten how goo it feels!!! Now just have to touch them up about every three to four days. Oh how I hate to think about spring when I have to let them grow back out.
Huggs Lilly

debbeelee1
11-07-2011, 05:42 PM
My leg hair has been gone for about 6 weeks now!

Piora
11-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I shaved mine in June this year, I have been doing so almost daily since. My wife is still freaking out about it but I just tell her I like it that way and not gonna grow it back. I can't stand the thought of hair in hose.

I've been shaving my legs for about a year now, and there's no way I will ever go back to hairy legs....which, as you mentioned, I cannot stand to wear stockings over! After all, it's the look that you go for....how can that be pleasing? It's well worth the time it takes me!

The "only" reason for shaving your legs is so you can get the "most" out of wearing stockings. I can't wait to get into a good pair of stockings, or pantyhose right after shaving. It is better than doing drugs. Even my SO says that I have nice legs, and look good in stockings.

I feel that my legs are my best feature, and I love how they look in stockings, so I moisturize them after each shave. And you're right....slipping on stockings or pantyhose (I am coming around to liking pantyhose, somewhat) right after shaving, is a wonderful feeling.

I don't know how it compares to doing drugs, though. I've never done any. :straightface:

Sheila11
11-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Shave my torso year round. shaved the legs Sept. 21. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Launa
11-07-2011, 06:58 PM
I've been waxed for about 3 weeks. Feels great, the only person I care about finding out would be my teenage kids. I'm not sure how to get around that one.

Misti
11-07-2011, 07:12 PM
I've been shaving my legs for about a year now, and there's no way I will ever go back to hairy legs....which, as you mentioned, I cannot stand to wear stockings over! After all, it's the look that you go for....how can that be pleasing? It's well worth the time it takes me! I feel that my legs are my best feature... I don't know how it compares to doing drugs, though. I've never done any. :straightface:

I think Piora said it "all" for me, except that I have also been completely shaving my whole body the whole time, too. Obviously, CDing is my drug of choice! :devil:

Eryn
11-07-2011, 07:18 PM
The "only" reason for shaving your legs is so you can get the "most" out of wearing stockings.

Well, nicely shaved legs do look good even without stockings, and most modern GGs tend to go out that way so there is a good reason to keep them shaved. I do like the feeling when I wear hose on special occasions!

I'm on the opposite schedule: Why bother shaving if no one's going to see them? :p

Welcome to the GG's point of view!

I waxed my arms and legs last winter, kept them epilated through the summer in shorts and capris, and don't see much point in stopping now. Anyone who might have noticed has already seen everything up-close and personal. No comments at all except from my wife who says she likes them smooth.

Getting bare in the first place was not terribly pleasant. Now I run the epilator over everything every few days and it actually feels good, like scratching an itch. If I were to stop epilating I'd be back to square one!

Anyone notice the other benefit, how quick it is to dry oneself after bathing? Very nice on chilly mornings!

Anna Lorree
11-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Anyone notice the other benefit, how quick it is to dry oneself after bathing? Very nice on chilly mornings!

Another thing I notice is that I use less moisturizer on my legs when I am shaved.

Anna

DinaMature
11-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Supportive, accepting SO aside... I just shaved mine less than two weeks ago. It's so nice to be smooth again.

RiverdanceGirl
11-07-2011, 10:43 PM
One of the advantages to being single is I can keep my legs smooth all year round. If anyone asks, I say I find leg hair to be itchy and makes my clothes feel uncomfortable and in winter it holds my clothes away from my skin making me feel colder. I'm very lucky that my upper body is completely hair free (well some soft hair on my forearms), so I only have to shave my legs. Hosiery on smooth legs is absolute heaven.

susangirl
11-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Shaved a month ago and can't stop wearing stockings. Also, now I can use tape to adhere my breast on and go braless. I love walking in heels and stockings with my breast moving around a little. It just feels soooooo good.

Nataliebabe
11-08-2011, 12:45 AM
did the full body shave labor Day weekend and dressed a bit I have decided to grow the leg hair back for deer season, just in case anyone notices at the cabin. I am keeping the arms, under arms and chest shaved permanently! I am sporting a full beard right now too(it gets a bit cold in ohio in the tree stand!), but it will come off after I am done hunting for the season. Then it is back to hottness! lol.

Eryn
11-08-2011, 10:57 PM
did the full body shave labor Day weekend and dressed a bit I have decided to grow the leg hair back for deer season, just in case anyone notices at the cabin. I am keeping the arms, under arms and chest shaved permanently!

Honestly, the deer don't care if you shave or not! :D

My question is, if you're worried about your mates noticing your shaved legs, why aren't you worried about them noticing your smooth arms? I think that it would be more noticeable to have one shaved and the other not.

Marleena
11-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Late September is the time for me to get the razor out! Nothing like smooth legs..

paulaloha
11-08-2011, 11:02 PM
I was starting to shave but then GA got another heat wave and I got back out the shorts and stopped shaving for a bit. 2 more weekends of kayaking and shorts and then I will be going back to shaved legs. But I am going to use this as an opportunity to grow my hair out so I can try waxing it for the first time!

cupcake
11-08-2011, 11:38 PM
kind of surprised by the number who wait till winter. I get lazy during the winter with bike/tri-season done with. i guess i get away with it because everyone who knows me knows i'm an athlete. i'll shave once in a whle during the winter for a girly day, but that is about it.

Nataliebabe
11-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Honestly, the deer don't care if you shave or not! :D

My question is, if you're worried about your mates noticing your shaved legs, why aren't you worried about them noticing your smooth arms? I think that it would be more noticeable to have one shaved and the other not.

Eryn, I havenever had much hair on my arms to begin with. I had a good tan going in the warmer months(along with a soemwhat dark complection) so my arm hair is not so noticable at all anyway.One of the guys in our group shaves his hands and none of us has ever uttered a word.

DanaR
11-09-2011, 04:32 AM
I usually epilate mine so the hair is just coming in very fine for the summer months. I don't have a lot of hair on my legs, so it seems to work fairly well for me.

MsMichelle
11-09-2011, 05:16 AM
I'm with the group that is bare from nose to toes 24/7. The thoughts of hair anyplace is just way too yucky to even consider.

Kris1775
12-04-2011, 06:05 PM
I love shaved legs and chest and pits. Nothing feels better.

Jan Michell Collins
12-04-2011, 07:04 PM
just finnished chest down to my toes !!! Did pretty good only one nick on top of my left foot . Still don't know I did it. I do so love the feeling of.a fresh clean leggs !!!!!

Tina L.
12-04-2011, 11:10 PM
shaved the legs Oct.1 did my chest and underarms two weeks later. i love the feeling of being smooth, her not so much

sometimes_miss
12-05-2011, 03:00 AM
What's the big deal? Just join a gym and semi regularly do a couple laps in the pool; then you can claim you need to shave in order to cut down on the water resistance in order to better your times.