PDA

View Full Version : Breast Size

texasm31
11-07-2011, 01:02 PM
So I have several a-cup bras that fit nicely and can be worn somewhat discreetly. Recently I bought a Sweet Nothings that makes you appear 2 cup sizes larger to wear when I do not need to be discrete. I noticed that my left breast fills out the cup nicely and actually gives the appearance of cleavage, and my right one does not, even with an enhancer. I am right handed, so I assume it's because my right pec is more muscular and my left is slightly fattier. I know GGs often have 2 different sized breast, but I cannot make this work for me. It's sad when you wish you were fattier to make your breasts look better.

ColleenW
11-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Hi Texasm

As you note most women's breasts are of different size and most commonly the left breast is larger than the right regardless of whether she is right handed or left handed.

Karren H
11-07-2011, 02:19 PM
That the side you sleep on? I have the same problem. Or used to. I've been concentrating on enhancing my smaller one to make them the same. But that's a different topic completely. And pick up a "chic sharper". Really helps create cleavage and works well with the Sweat nothings double stuff bras. Love them! Way cheaper than the VS Hello Bombshells I bought.

texasm31
11-07-2011, 03:17 PM
I sleep on both sides, I think. Just seems like there is a lot less fatty tissue to work with on the right side. Maybe I am more of an aa cup on the right. Too bad because the Sweet Nothings does not come in an aa that I have found.

ringedjohn
11-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Could it be that the left breast, being nearer the heart, gets a better blood supply?

Karren H
11-07-2011, 04:53 PM
I sleep on both sides, I think. Just seems like there is a lot less fatty tissue to work with on the right side. Maybe I am more of an aa cup on the right. Too bad because the Sweet Nothings does not come in an aa that I have found.

I'm wearing a 36B and the results are awesome! With a chick shaper even better. Even when one breast was smaller than the other the chic shaper made them look equal enough.

Kittyagain
11-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Same here, left breast is bigger but not by much. I do notice it most on a soft cup bra.

Kitty

Shananigans
11-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Well, usually the left is slightly larger...but, only slightly. How asymmetrical are they? Do you do self breast exams?

Jilmac
11-07-2011, 07:49 PM
I don't have a problem, both my silicone forms are identical.

cdsara
11-07-2011, 09:32 PM
I agree my left side is almost 2 sizes larger. not sure why but I always thought it was because I use the Right arm more and work the muscles more.

sissystephanie
11-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Those who have said that if you are right handed, your left breast will be bigger are correct. The side that get the most muscle use will be tighter and therefore smaller! I am a Natural 40 B, but my left side is almost a 42 B. I do sometimes wear pushup pads to help create more cleavage, but can easily fill a bra without any pads! Have been able to do that since I was 18 and that was 70 years ago! BTW, my measurements were made by a professional fitter!!

cdsara
11-07-2011, 09:49 PM
I bet it was hard hiding this that many years ago. I can fill a 38c with my left but my right is like an a. Maybe going to a 36b would help?

jillleanne
11-08-2011, 07:53 AM
My right side is larger by about half a cup size. I gave up trying massaging, etc. to increase the left side. Now I just go with the flow, just like genetic women who have the same issue. You may also like to know you all have one ear higher than the other as well. You can thank the 'big guy' up there for these perfections.

Anita Luken
11-08-2011, 10:54 AM
O.K., I am intrigued by the Chic Shaper. What is a Chic Shaper, Who makes them and where can I buy them?

Phoebe
11-08-2011, 02:18 PM
O.K., I am intrigued by the Chic Shaper. What is a Chic Shaper, Who makes them and where can I buy them?

Google is your friend :straightface: Search 'Chic Shaper': but here is the site: http://www.chicshaper.com/Default.asp?bhjs=0

Karren H
11-08-2011, 02:36 PM

Did a thread on them last year. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?123220-Bought-a-Chic-Shaper-at-Walgreens&highlight=chic

SANDRA MICHELLE
11-12-2011, 11:28 AM
My left side is slightly larger so who can figure. I wear 38C and they both fill out the VS Biofit bras I buy as long as I tape them for cleavage. I never wear padded bras, love the look and feel of no padding.

Danielle_cder
11-27-2011, 06:40 PM
I don't have a problem, both my silicone forms are identical.

well put girl, lol mine are the same 2:D

Chloe75
11-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Ok, which breast forms are better.....The tear drop or the triangular? Are the ones with straps good or just the forms?

Danielle_cder
11-27-2011, 07:03 PM
Ok, which breast forms are better.....The tear drop or the triangular? Are the ones with straps good or just the forms?

ive used them both struggle with both...just bought a set of asymmetrical ones hope those are a bit better they should be in at the end of the week!

Rachel Morley
11-27-2011, 07:06 PM
How interesting! ... as my left pec is also slightly bigger and has more loose flesh so when trying to create cleavage with what I have plus forms, I can get something that looks like cleavage on the left side but there's not so much going on, on the right side. I have no clue why it's like this but I'm glad I'm not alone in this.

Chloe75
11-27-2011, 07:07 PM
ive used them both struggle with both...just bought a set of asymmetrical ones hope those are a bit better they should be in at the end of the week!

Let me know how they work. Thanks Danielle.

Lisia
11-27-2011, 08:21 PM

Please let me know what you think of them after you've had a chance take them for a test drive! :doh: I have really been wanting to switch to asymmetric, and since we both shop at the same place for forms, I would really value your opinion! BFStore.com? Which ones did you order, if you don't mind me asking?

Danielle_cder
11-27-2011, 08:25 PM
I ordered the gold seal asymmetrical in a size 8

Lisia
11-27-2011, 08:31 PM
I ordered the gold seal asymmetrical in a size 8

Those are the ones I was checking out earlier, really like the gold seals... Which are you using in your avatar photo?

Danielle_cder
11-27-2011, 08:33 PM
big girls, they call them supremes now size 17:D there wayyy to big lol they are fun but finding bras that fit can be difficult/expensive.

So i figured a smaller size would blend better, attach, and find a bra... ah i love learning about what works :D and what doesnt

Lisia
11-27-2011, 08:38 PM
I've seen those! :) My gold seal triangle form are size 12, I feel your pain. They are fun though. :heehee: I was thinking about getting about an 8 this time too, for the same reasons.

Danielle_cder
11-27-2011, 08:40 PM
so those that u are wearing in your avatar are triangle?