PDA

View Full Version : Legs

Anita Luken
11-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Hi Gurlzzzz

All my life I have been a leg man. When looking at any girls I would first look at their legs and then work my way up the body to the face and then to the breasts, always while checking out what they are wearing. Have always loved long legged girls in short skirts and I believe that is why I dress that way.

Also when dressed I don't feel I pass with the makeup and all and think I am trying to divert the eyes to the legs by wearing short skirts or dresses instead of the face. Anyone else think this way?

stacycoral
11-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Anita, i know just what you are talking about, i love to wear short shirts for the same reason, be tall doen't let me pass as a women, but i have received many coments over the years how killer my legs are and i better watch out the men will be watching me, but only if they don't see my face, it fun when a women will tell you, those guys over there were checking you out, so keep walking, i had a few cat call over the years from a distance,it really make a girl feel good,take care

kimdl93
11-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Well, I don't go so far as to wear mini's. I do think that a skirt and heels are a bit of a diversion from other less feminnine features.

Karren H
11-08-2011, 12:32 PM
For some strange reason I look first at their handbag followed by shoes. What's carrying the purse and filling the shoes is way down my list! Lol.

Amanda Ellis
11-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Anita, i know just what you are talking about, i love to wear short shirts for the same reason, be tall doen't let me pass as a women, but i have received many coments over the years how killer my legs are and i better watch out the men will be watching me, but only if they don't see my face, it fun when a women will tell you, those guys over there were checking you out, so keep walking, i had a few cat call over the years from a distance,it really make a girl feel good,take care

Tell me about it! I used to love wearing short skirts and mini dresses with heels. Even girls would tell me they wish they had my 'dancer's' legs, and you're right men fixated on my legs and short skirts, which maybe were a little trampy, but it did make a girl feel good.

Marleena
11-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Hi Gurlzzzz

All my life I have been a leg man. When looking at any girls I would first look at their legs and then work my way up the body to the face and then to the breasts, always while checking out what they are wearing. Have always loved long legged girls in short skirts and I believe that is why I dress that way.

Yep..legs do it for me too. Must've started in high school for me when girls were wearing miniskirts. Leg fetish all the way. I love miniskirts and dresses on me because of it.

Anita Luken
11-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Yes Karen, I am always observing (sometimes jealously) their clothing and accessories.

Marleena
11-08-2011, 01:47 PM
For some strange reason I look first at their handbag followed by shoes.

That reminds me of an Oldies song. (first I look at the purse).

Alice Torn
11-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Same here! The legs i check first, and, that is how i present, as a leg bomb!

Shari
11-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Definitely a leg man and my avatar will tell you all you need to know. :)

Robin Lee
11-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Shoes and make-up for me!

Best Wishes
Robin Lee

Billie Jean
11-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Legs are definitely on my list of favorites on the female body or someone enfeme. Shoes and hose are the next thing I look at and my biggest fetish. Billie Jean

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
11-10-2011, 03:15 AM
I love showing off my legs,but I'm too damn old to wear mini skirts so I am working on the things that I can change. Make-up. I have two of the gratest advisors possible.

pernille d
11-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Love legs too. Then the shoes/ heels . Why is it like a lot of you that the first thing I catch a glimse of is legs . Luckily I have been given a good pair too and I often have had comments from women that would kill for them.

Let's face it girls a good pair of legs in nylons and heels does look very good :)

sweetvictoria
11-10-2011, 03:39 PM
I have always been immediately attrached to legs too. Then I look at their shoes or if they are wearing nylons. Lately I have found my self looking at women with envy, be it their legs or other body parts. I also love to look at what they are wearing.

DonnaT
11-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Yep, one of my favorite features, and one reason I like wearing short skirts and hose. And I definitely have to include hose to improve the look.

Piora
11-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Hi Gurlzzzz

Well, my thoughts are that it makes perfect sense that you would want to try to emulate the part of a woman that you admire so much. We're lucky if we happen to have legs that are very femme, and have a great time with that part of us! :battingeyelashes:

biguy
11-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Women are not the only ones that have sexy legs, and if you have them why not show them that's why I wear skirts and dresses

Sandy Michaels
11-12-2011, 02:42 AM
i do the exact same thing!! i love legs. i check out leg avenue at least once a week. my dresses go to my mid thighs and i always wear some sort of stockings. i don't focus on make up much because, i have to change back into male clothes by sunrise. but if i had more time i would do my face and hair better.

DebbieL
11-12-2011, 03:41 AM
For some strange reason I look first at their handbag followed by shoes. What's carrying the purse and filling the shoes is way down my list! Lol.

I have to admit, I check out shoes, then the legs/skirt, then the hair, and then the make-up. I see a woman in a really great outfit, especially a skirt, heels, and hose, and I can't help thinking "I wonder where she got that outfit" then "I wonder if they have it in my size" then "I wonder how much weight I would have to lose to look as good as she does", and finally "I wonder where I could wear it?".

I'm very aware that there is a woman in those clothes, but I'm also fully aware that she isn't dressed that nice for my benefit, and I might not even like her. In fact, we may not even speak the same language.

When I want to really dress up, I will wear a short skirt, hose, and heels, with a nice satin blouse with a sweater or jacket, or sometimes a camisole with a lower cut blouse. I don't have enough breast yet to create real cleavage, but I can fill a bra.

Women have always envied my legs. Several have said they wouldn't date me because I would look better in a skirt than they did, and that just wasn't fair. I do enjoy showing off my legs. I used to have a lot of fun walking down 7th Avenue, near the village, and stopping traffic. Once in a while, cars would even turn in front of me to get a better look. I could pass, but often made the mistake of instinctively looking a man directly in the eye then nodding - a modified bow, rather than the feminine practice of looking out the side of one's eye and tilting to one side (modified curtsie). That would sometimes be the only give-away.

I often did OK, until I spoke. I never felt comfortable going falsetto. My natural speaking voice is very high, but I also have a basss singing voice and my voice would slip and give it away. Sometimes a guy would stare at me for 10 minutes, trying to work up the nerve to ask me out, only to realize when I spoke, that I wasn't quite what he was looking for.