PDA

View Full Version : How often does everyone dress

Darlene92
11-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Hey everyone I go to school and live with roommates, but i do have my own room and and our schedule conflicts so i have a couple of hours during the week to do so but i rarely take the opportunity to do so. On average i say i dress up about twice a week for about an hour each time which is only 2 hours a week. so my question is how often does everyone dress up

thechic
11-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Every day,and all the time,dont own any guy clothing.

kimdl93
11-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Every day. I work from home, and with the exception of business meetings and some family events, I dress pretty much full time.

jennCD
11-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Maybe once every few weeks for and hour or so. I wouldn't mind more time to dress but that would mean more time without my family around and that's not what I'm about at this point in my life so I take what I can get and make it work for me.

:)
jenn

Karren H
11-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Somewhere between daily and when hell freezes over...

Anita Luken
11-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Panties 24/7, otherwise whenever I can.

Katelyn B
11-08-2011, 12:30 PM
At home (I live alone) 100% of the time, at work its boy cloths at the moment. Going out to see friends (at their house) then it depends, I'm not brave enough to actually go out shopping or into town, but keep flirting with the idea of changing that, need to loose some wight first (the belly has to shrink)

gabimartini
11-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Whenever I feel like it, sometimes daily, sometimes not even once in several months.

Patrice_CD
11-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Winter months maybe twice a week. Summer months maybe once every two months.

Melissa.Lynn88
11-08-2011, 12:39 PM
I dress usually two maybe three times a week. I still live at home so my time to dress is limited to when no one else is here or at night time when everyone else is sleeping.

teri g
11-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Very sporadically. With a dadt wife and 16y.o. at home, the opportunities don't come nearly often enough. By free choice it would probably be a few times a week but I'm lucky if I get an hour or 2 per month.

lmildcd
11-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Not as much as I would like. I do wear panties when I run out of clean underwear. I try to dress when I don't have to go outside at all. I had an oppurtunity one day last week but I didn't have the desire. I do wear night shirts for bed everynight.

Marleena
11-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Not enough!

Since Halloween in panties every day. Panties/pantyhose today. I love minidresses, and I'll wear one a couple nights a week, when everyone is in bed. We gotta make time when we get our chances.

Alice Torn
11-08-2011, 12:47 PM
One to four times a month, three hours a time, roughly.

Anna Lorree
11-08-2011, 12:47 PM
I underdress most of the time I'm not on duty at work. As for full dressing, a few times a month. My wife is still uneasy around me fully dressed, so I am slowly increasing it. I don't want to push too hard and stress the situation.

Anna

rachaelsloane
11-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Everyday, except the days I am traveling out of town, as I work from home.

JohnH
11-08-2011, 01:16 PM
I typically throw on a dress in the evenings and on Sundays, and when the weather is warm, I wear denim skirts instead of shorts.

I never go full out such as wearing makeup, wigs, or forms.

Johanna

eluuzion
11-08-2011, 01:46 PM
If you reverse the amount of time you dress/do not dress, that would be close to my routine.

Debra Russell
11-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Seems like hardly ever here lately :sad:...............Debra

Terri Andrews
11-08-2011, 04:19 PM
I usually go out three or four evenings a week and every other Sunday .

Aprilrain
11-08-2011, 04:22 PM
I dress everyday..... who doesn't? isn't nudity illegal in most places?? OH I guess i do sleep naked sometimes!

shybi
11-08-2011, 04:24 PM
i always wear panties but full dress not as much as i would like to.

wendy xxx

Kittyagain
11-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Everyday and mostly around the house with the exceptions of house guest in our home. For the time being, the yard is my limit for outside dressing.

Kitty

Nicole Brown
11-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Just about every day, well, at least part of each day. Right now I am in the middle of a week where I am dressing full time for 6 days.

Cheryl T
11-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Pretty much daily with the exception of makeup since I'm not going anywhere why bother.
Fully about 4 times a month. Those are the times when I do go out and want to look my best.

StacyChambers
11-08-2011, 04:55 PM
I dress a couple/few times per week.

Stephanie47
11-08-2011, 05:10 PM
I'm able to be be femme Monday through Friday seven hours per day while school is in session. More when my wife takes a trip. Then it's 24/7 for the duration.

Cynthia Anne
11-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Well no dressing for me when I'm in the shower! So that leaves me 'bout 23+hours a day to dress!

kristinacd55
11-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Panties & other intimates 24/7. During the week, for hour and 1/2 in morning, and then when I go on outings too once every 8 weeks or so. Which is not enough! lol

Dana7
11-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Panties 24/7, the SO is perfectly fine with that. In the winter I will shave and do hosiery. Anything more than that is only when I am by myself working at home. Sometimes a denim or similar style skirt on a weekend or evenings. Very rarely out in public though.

Maria Ann
11-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Like everyone else here, I wear panties 24/7, and the only time that I am not fully dressed is during the 10 hours that I am at work or traveling to or from.

ClaudiaDawn
11-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Not often enough. :(

Claudia Dawn.

Patty
11-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Being that I do not work. Panties 24/7. No wig or makeup and dress with fem shorts or pants with sandles and painted toes 80% of the time when out and about.

Piora
11-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Weekends only. Never wear any femme clothing during the week, and don't underdress.

DebbieL
11-08-2011, 07:45 PM
I dress in some women's clothing almost all the time. I have a girlie butt so I usually wear women's pants, and I have lots of women's sweaters and blouses that work whether I'm wearing the Wig, Make-up and bra, or not. I try to get really "Dolled Up" at least once a week. I also under-dress all the time. I'll put on a dress shirt for church or to meet with executives.

Jennifer H
11-08-2011, 08:06 PM
I wish I could say 24/7 but its about once a week fully dressed and every day stockings and suspenders/garter belt.

xxx Jenny

Marcia Blue
11-08-2011, 08:10 PM
I fully dress for a weekend, about once a month. I dress partially, once to twice a week. Underdress always.

donnalee
11-08-2011, 08:15 PM
At home (I live alone) 100% of the time, at work its boy cloths at the moment. Going out to see friends (at their house) then it depends, I'm not brave enough to actually go out shopping or into town, but keep flirting with the idea of changing that, need to loose some wight first (the belly has to shrink)What she said. :battingeyelashes:

Billie Jean
11-08-2011, 08:20 PM
It varies, sometimes daily and sometime I'll go a couple of weeks without. Billie Jean

Kate Simmons
11-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Usually every day unless I want a full body suntan.:) Oh, you mean CDing? Well, pretty much any time I feel like it I guess.:battingeyelashes:

sanderlay
11-08-2011, 08:36 PM
When ever I put on clothing it's usually mixed gender. I always wear silver ear rings and a butterfly necklace. I usually wear some kind of a skirt no mater what the weather or what I need to do. When it's cold I add leggings and probably a long skirt. This is my life now as a bi-gender or two-spirited person.

kelsey52
11-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Most days I wear panties, and after work and a shower I am in some type of night gown or dress with panty hose and heels.
I sleep in sexy nighties most of the time.

drag n fly
11-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Every evening, about 8 o'clock I put on my nightie and fem shoes. It's like a wonderful reward at the end of every day..... Jackie

Acastina
11-08-2011, 09:30 PM
AMAP (As Much As Possible)
Panties almost always. My wife says I have more than she does. A crop-top sport bra to keep the little hormone boobs flattened a bit and stabilized, sometimes a stretchy camisole for the same task. When we're home alone or with one of a small circle of friends who know, sorta half-and-half (a bra, unisex or plain girly top, a bit of powder, blush, and lipstick, jewelry, and do something with my shoulder-length hair). From there up to full flossy it's lots of shades of gray, depending on my mood. She's OK with it all, buys me stuff, gives kind critiques, and only occasionally lets slip that she'd like to see more of the boy now and then. I pay attention to those hints...

When I'm alone for a few days, nearly all the time.

Danni Renee
11-08-2011, 09:32 PM
I dress about 3-5 days a week. I used to dress daily, after work, but I have been so tried after work lately that much more than basic survival has been hard to do.

Danni

PretzelGirl
11-08-2011, 09:51 PM
I usually dress whenever the opportunity arises. Which for the most part means anytime I am not at work, with my in-laws, driving on the local military base (haven't wanted to test that one yet), or when with my grandkids. I do save the make-up for only when going out. If a crossdresser doesn't go out, can anyone see the make-up job?

candykowal
11-08-2011, 10:48 PM
I usually dress up about 2 times a week, and I am married and in the closet!
Usually for only 3 hours or so...just relaxes me after a bad day at a crazy job.

paulaloha
11-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Right now my budget isn't allowing me to buy my own clothes so I don't really have anything to dress in. Right now I typically get to dress... Not much in the past 2 years. :(
I need to stop eating out so much and put that money towards some clothes. But I do have lots of other hobbies that demand a fair chunk of change as well.
So in answer to your question, not much.

NathalieX66
11-08-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm single, and I dress a frequently as i want to. i really can't count.
Underdressing doesn't mean much to me at all anymore since my femme clothes have become so intertwined with my male clothes.
I go out publicly 1-4 times a month on average. This is me being me, on an existential level.

Dixie
11-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Not nearly enough to suit me lol. I used to dress daily bug due to a big purge I don't dress as often mostly just under dressing

larissa-laurie
11-09-2011, 02:09 AM
I can usually only get mornings for about 40 mnutes, so I try to sleep in my panties and pantyhose and add my girdle,slip and skirt for the morning after my wife goes to work and before I do. Sometimes I even try to add my slip and skirt in bed since my wife goes to bed about 2 hours before I do.

Teri Ray
11-09-2011, 08:00 AM
I am not in the same space as others here it seems. My wife knows I dress when she is away. However with life on the ranch I probably get to dress fully once every three to four months. I dont dress often but try to make the most of the time I do get. My opportunities may be fewer but I love the time I do get. It occurs to me that I may lead in the time I anticipate dressing which is every day all the time.

LindaC
11-09-2011, 08:07 AM
It varies.

Usually one or two evenings a week and one or two weekends a month(when my housemates go to their weekend place).

Lately I haven't been dressing that much because I've been working and also have personal issues I'm dealing with.

Somethimes things happen and I just don't feel like it. Hope I get over this soon.

girlygirly
11-09-2011, 08:10 AM
I don't own any guy's clothing, so I'm dressed in ladies clothes every day. I also don't make any effort to pass as a lady, and I have a fine line to maintain so I don't get noticed more than I'd like to. I wear a lot of girly jeans and tops and have pretty long hair, but I also come off as fairly masculine, and don't get too much attention for the way I dress. I can keep it low key, or wear something that looks pretty femme. I try to dress appropriately for what I will be doing.

Loni
11-09-2011, 08:28 AM
only "guy" stuff i put on is the required top and pants for work. all other is..not from the mens dept.
may not put on makeup every day, but one could say i dress full time. my guy shirts are becoming rags and the jeans even worse things happening to them.

if i could find a way to get some money flowing in i would go loni full time (surgery not required).

loni

Vicky Peters
11-09-2011, 08:55 AM
I am able to dress once a week less makeup. Makeup still a big challenge. The rest of the time I might were bra and panties under the drab.

Tasha McIntyre
11-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Usually get about twice a week to dress, for a few hours each time during weekday mornings. I usually get out to the shopping centre, or just lounge around the house.

Tash :)

Noortje
11-09-2011, 09:17 AM
About once every two weeks fully, wig, make-up, the works. Besides that, not much. I like to have at least a couple of hours undisturbed to dress, and that just doesn't happen as often as i'd like. Plus, I have to plan ahead with shaving all that body hair, which makes it even more difficult to fit a "session" into my schedule.

As an added "bonus", after all that trouble I feel like I must have a really special experience every time, and that's soooo stressful.

In short, I wish I could dress just a little more often.

Tina B.
11-09-2011, 09:25 AM
I under dress just about full time, other than doctors appointments, fully dress from once a week up to 7 days a week, just depends on mood and demands on my time, oh and whether or not it's raining, during the rainy season I get even more time to dress than I do in sunny weather, luckily I live in a very rainy area.
Tina B.

TGMarla
11-09-2011, 09:50 AM
At a maximum, I dress around five or six times a week. But there are times when I don't have the opportunity for a week or two, so it varies. It all depends on schedules, obligations, free time, and desire.

Jamie48
11-09-2011, 10:41 AM
I work form home so I get to dress everyday. Not all day because I have to meet customers & such.

KrystalA
11-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Everyday at least underdressed, and most days fully dressed for at least half the day.

jennigrace
11-09-2011, 03:25 PM
Every day now. If I have to go to the office or to teach or to church I wear panties (underdress). I work mostly from home and I dress 100% at home.

Kaz
11-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Every second I can...

Natalee
11-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Pretty much Monday-Friday. I work at home, and my wife allows me to dress girly while working. On the weekends she wants her man!

Marissa333
11-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Every day.
Mon thru Friday - after work about 4-5 hours a night.
Saturday thru Sunday - all day/night unless we have company or we go out somewhere.

Samantha_Smile
11-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Weirdly, over the summer months I dont dress much at all, towards august I was down to once a month maybe twice.
But now winter's kicking in I'm getting the craving again. I dont know whether I have SADD or a craving for multiple layers of clothes with nylons on my legs and a thick wig to keep me warm LOL
Through the peak of winter I can hit once or twice a week.
Regardless of season, if I cant get a solid 4-5 hours dressed (not including time spent getting ready/applying makeup) then I don't bother. I spend so long trying my hardest to get my face just right, that any less than this time just seems like such a waste of good effort.

AllieSF
11-10-2011, 12:14 AM
I normally average 1 to 2 times a week when I get dressed and head into town for a day or evening out. Now that I have almost total freedom to dress when I want and go out too, it seems that my current routine works just fine for me. Maybe that will change in the future.

Eryn
11-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Panties every day, nightgowns every night. In male mode I almost always wear women's jeans and athletic shoes, though they are not obviously feminine. They're just more comfortable than their male versions. The only masculine garments I wear regularly are shirts.

Now, if you mean presenting as female, one or two evenings a week. In fact, this is one of those evenings and I just returned from shopping and dinner with my wife. :)

Eryn

Johnnifer
11-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Sadly only once a month or so, i do not live alone so am not as free to dress as I wish I was. I want to dress more.

t-girlxsophie
11-10-2011, 01:10 AM
I dress most days with my wifes approval,en femme in bed too,though I do have a day or on occasion a cpl days when she likes to have her man around the house (in panties tho) or we are at Soccer game.I appreciate how lucky I am to have such a Lovely,understanding and caring wife.I know others aren't so fortunate

Sophie

Sandy Michaels
11-10-2011, 01:41 AM
due to my insomnia i have all night long to be in dress. usually 4-6 nights a week. would dress more often it, it wasn't for my job.