PDA

View Full Version : Yikes! Skype!

LeaP
11-09-2011, 09:52 AM
The modern world presents an endless variety of ways to be inadventently outed. Yesterday, my wife was having trouble with her Mac's audio when initiating a Skype session with our son. I was wearing Vera Wang PJs. Pretty restrained and in black, but still with a deep vee neckline with lace trim. I fixed the audio (the video was already established) and immediately afterwards realized what I did! No reaction whatsoever, everything normal, so I assume I was in a small window on the other side, he was pre-occupied, or whatever. Just goes to show what can suddenly happen in unthinking fashion (pun intended).

Lea

kimdl93
11-09-2011, 10:46 AM
I visit with my grandkids via Skype and accidently did so wearing a VS sleepshirt...it was sufficiently androgynous to not set off any alerts, but since then I remind myself to cover up with an appropriately drab top

Christie ann
11-09-2011, 05:39 PM
oh ya...been there. Gotta remember to take the jewelry off.

joank
11-09-2011, 07:19 PM
I hate skype. It is too intrusive. I usually do not answer a skype call, no matter my form of dress.

Alberta_Pat
11-09-2011, 07:23 PM
I hate skype. It is too intrusive. I usually do not answer a skype call, no matter my form of dress.

Then why have you not deleted it? I don't have skype, but my wife does.

joank
11-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Same thing.. SO has it so I don't touch it.

Maria 60
11-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I was putting a couple of pictures in the video and pics area and forgot to remove them from the my pictures folder. Just imagine the slip ups if i would answer a skype call.

Danni Renee
11-09-2011, 08:51 PM
I chat with my kids daily on Skype and have been close to busted a couple of times wearing nail polish and jewelry. My ex wife knows about me so she would not be shocked but I have not tols the kids so I still have to be careful.

Danni

Marissa333
11-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Don't have skype, but I answered the door once after tearing all my clothes off in a hurry, only to answer the door wearing lipstick. Was ups or FedEx or something so no big deal, but what if it were someone I knew? Hahaha

gabimartini
11-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Guess the future has finally caught up with us, huh?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kWG300O9F4M/TTCLl0KTGqI/AAAAAAAAC-A/lu180UMbPSc/s1600/Jetsons-Video-Phone_crop.jpg

LeaP
11-11-2011, 07:02 AM
Very funny, Gabi! Sad to realize that I'm a lot older than Jane Jetson, though!

Lea

noeleena
11-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi,

Ummmmm ......skype gee had to look how that words spelt, not up with the times then am i apart for not knowing what it is, oh well back to my cave, at least its safe there,....he he....& if i happened to say dial up youd know im way out bush some were,

...noeleena...

RachelPortugal
11-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Use Skype all the time, but always answer with audio only, then add in video once call is in progress. If I am en femme, I just tell the other party that my computer is saying my ADSL signal is not good enough for video or I say I am naked, I make no secret of being a naturist.