PDA

View Full Version : Serving & dressiing

stacycoral
11-09-2011, 01:54 PM
How many of you girls, dressed while servicing our country, i know i did, i had a store unit out of the base and i would go to it and dress up for 15 to 60 minutes sometimes, it just help me feel alive :) it was something that for sure you did not want to be seen as, a crossdresser in the military, o my we can't have. but girls will be girls you know, to all you girls who served thank you !!! freedom is not a given. love being a girl:o

kimdl93
11-09-2011, 02:34 PM
I did my time in the army, but did not dress at any time - either on or off duty. Just didn't have the opportunity.

I do want to express my appreciation to all my fellow vets and present service members. You're the 1% that are making or have made real sacrifices on behalf of the nation.

Lea
11-09-2011, 03:24 PM
At my last unit we served a lot of TDY duty. We had two man rooms and when my roommate was at another duty station I had a skirt and blouse I would change into.
The only other time was when I was state side on leave.

kassy
11-09-2011, 03:37 PM
I am still active duty and stationed over seas. I have an apartment out in town so yes a lot of time for dressing here all by myself. I just need to buy more clothes.

Beth Wilde
11-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Still serving in the UK forces. I have a private room in the mess and dress when I get the chance(though we have shared toilets - so time is limited by bladder!).

Jilmac
11-09-2011, 07:21 PM
I did a four year hitch in the navy and had a stash of panties in my locker. It wasn't uncommon for sailors to have souvenier panties as bragging rites, but mine were for my personal use. I wore them under my uniform whenever I had the opportunity.

RenneB
11-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Had to keep Renne in the back part of my mind during my stint in the military. Any notion of that in an outward manner would have gotten me kicked off the PRP and off to the grunt lines. Loved the cushy job I had during the cold war just waiting for the ballon to go up..... After I was out, Renee came out and I've been in and out of her closet ever since....

Renne.....

Danni Renee
11-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Still serving now. Underdress almost every day and dress after work almost every day now. Weekends are spent mostly dressed but I almost never go outside dressed.

Danni

Jan Michell Collins
11-09-2011, 09:38 PM
To all of those who served,,, Thank you for you service and welcome home !!!!!!!

jennygirl65
11-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Dressed most of the time I was in off and on, underdressed more and more in my later years. Now I am retired and do what I want.

miga
11-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Never dressed while in the service ('cept for Crackerjacks;)

Sandy Michaels
11-10-2011, 02:01 AM
i did not serve in a formal military sevice. i sometimes do security/private contract work. i have never dressed while on the job. mostly because the jobs are in high risk locations, and i only take what is necessary for me to do my job, and come home safe. so i can dress, which is usualy the first thing i do after i eat whatever food i'm craving, and take a long soothing bubble bath.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
11-10-2011, 04:05 AM
I didn't dress while in the Navy until I married my first wife in the 5th year of my 6 year hitch. The unit I was with, it would have been a disaster if anyone found out.

Amymonroe
11-10-2011, 04:41 AM
I'm still active duty army and i dress when at home in my off duty and most of the time i'm wearing panties under my acu's. 17 months and I'll be free to do as i wish. I will have served 17 years active and three reserve. I'm done.

RobynB
11-10-2011, 07:26 AM
I dressed in my BOQ room but never went out.

stacycoral
11-12-2011, 02:57 PM
I would like to thank all the ladies that reply to this thread,i would like tosay once again thank you for your service to our country, freedom is not a given, and to our sisters from the UK, a big thank you for being our friends during all these times, i hope you all had a great veterans day, i know i did.Stacy