PDA

View Full Version : Slezzy Friend

Maria 60
11-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Last week i went to get changed and my daughters old school uniform was on my dresser. I asked my wife why her uniform was on my dresser. She told me to try it on. I wasn't to happy about that and told her that i wore her cloths, my moms cloths and my sisters panties and pantyhose, stole and wore my cousins pantyhose, but i can't wear my daughters cloths, it will feel to freaky. She told me she was throwing it out anyway and that she would alter it a bit. I tried it on and my daughter is a little heavier then me so it was large on the waist and said she would fix it. Tonight i came home from work and my wife had just finished altering it and threw it at me and told me to try it on before the kids come home and she already knew that i was wearing pantyhose because in the fall and winter i under dress almost everyday. I pulled the uniform skirt up and she fixed the waist and also removed about 12inchs off the hem. When i looked down all i seen was my legs and asked her where the rest of the skirt is. She told me that when she was growing up she had different groups of friends and in every group there was always one that was wild and always dressed slezzy. That's what you are, your my slezzy girlfriend. I didn't know if i should of taking it as a compliment or a insult. I guess i shouldn't look in to it to much and just have fun with it.

Marleena
11-09-2011, 08:38 PM
That's a tough one to figure Maria. If she's really into you CDing it's a good thing.:)

In my case it would be an insult by my wife..lol.

Cindy M
11-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Run with it... and have fun!

Tara D. Rose
11-09-2011, 08:48 PM
I wasn't to happy about that and told her that i wore her cloths, my moms cloths and my sisters panties and pantyhose, stole and wore my cousins pantyhose, but i can't wear my daughters cloths, it will feel to freaky..

I loved this line. It made me laugh a little. I mean mom's panties, and hose and your cousin's clothes etc, but your daughter's clothes would make you feel freaky. I did think it was a little funny there. I'm not laughing at you just laughing with you. But congratulations on your wife wanting you to be her sleezy girl friend. I have been my wife sleezy girl friend a few times.

My wife made me laugh with something she did 2 months ago. I was all packed to go to SCC. But one of my forms had a split in it. No problem to me, I just put some scotch tape on it and was fine with it. But she ordered me a new pair of breast forms before the trip. I asked why? She said she would be embarrassed for her crossdressing husband to go to a crossdresser convention with one taped breast. I thought that was so funny too.

L&R................Tara

sanderlay
11-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Could she perhaps be looking for some bedroom fun? Why else would she alter it... and raise the hem? She has already said, "your my slezzy girlfriend." I think she has some private role play in mind. So you might ask, when the time is right, if she would like "her slezzy girlfriend" to visit.

docrobbysherry
11-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Too bad u didn't post a pic, Maria! I LOVE sleazy girl pics! I've had a few sleazy GFs. But, NOT enuff of them!

Your SO sounds VERY COOL!

MackenzieMarigold
11-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Just go with it! I sure would.

Maria 60
11-09-2011, 09:07 PM
I am kinda hoping we could find her a teachers outfit.

Marissa333
11-09-2011, 11:10 PM
I would have taken it as a compliment for sure. I would also take the opportunity to dress real ****ty for her and seduce her as often as possible.

ronny0
11-10-2011, 12:04 AM
So when are you going to share the photos? ;-)

Kathi Lake
11-10-2011, 12:15 AM
I don't know, Maria. A few things in your description throw me.

You say she threw the uniform at you. Sounds like an attitude of, "Here! You're going to do it anyway." Also, it sounds like she has seen some of the clothes you have worn in the past, and she thinks of them as sleazy. She may think that that is where your mind is, and you're doing this as a kind of sexual thing.

Only you know your wife, but I would talk with her, and see if there is anything between the lines.

Kathi

Lorileah
11-10-2011, 12:42 AM
well lets see, your wife offered you clothes to wear, your wife alter said clothing, your wife let you wear said clothes...Yeah it was a slap in the face...maybe you better quit dressing. Does anyone else hear the gift horse fable?

OKPink
11-10-2011, 12:58 AM
I vote with gift horse. Although I would find wearing any clothe wonderful, I too would be creeped out wearing my daughters clothes. Aside from that though, sounds like she just thinks clothes are clothes, and is helping you with your "look".

Rachel Flowers
11-10-2011, 04:41 AM
You might try to avoid going too far and calling her "mummy" while she's making out with her sleazy friend. One taboo at a time, eh?

Mistybtm
11-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Run with it... and have fun!

I agree here have fun with it.

DAVIDA
11-10-2011, 05:28 AM
I have never worn any of my daughter's clothes, but the last time that I saw her, I gave her one of my Ahh Bras.:heehee:
I was talking to her the other day and she said that she wears it all the time.:o

lady di
11-10-2011, 05:59 AM
if it was me i would love it i was my so's slezzy ****ty sissy girlfriend

Rachel Flowers
11-10-2011, 06:02 AM
my SO loves it, no question about that!

linda allen
11-10-2011, 07:17 AM
We don't know your wife, but on the face of it, she went to a lot of trouble to alter a dress for you so I think she is into your CDing and wants you to wear the dress.

As for being your daughter's, well it's not, it's yours now. A hand me down.

LeaP
11-10-2011, 07:25 AM
The whole scene sounds weird to me. Way too much attitude. The daughter's clothes aspect creeps me out also.

Lea

linda allen
11-10-2011, 07:29 AM
The whole scene sounds weird to me. Way too much attitude. The daughter's clothes aspect creeps me out also.

Lea
Would it be any different if they had been worn by the daughter's friend? Had been bought at a second hand store?

It's just cloth and thread, not a body part.

jillleanne
11-10-2011, 07:42 AM
You're right, don't look into it. I would demand though, she buy you a new pair of ****ty shoes to match.

kimdl93
11-10-2011, 08:02 AM
sounds like a compliment to me. Your wife is enjoying this, and you will to ;)

Tina B.
11-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Oh my, she took a skirt that was being tossed out, and altered it to fit you, then she was rude enough to insist on shortening it without asking if you wanted that much leg to show, and then sort of insisted you try it on before the kids get home, well it may not be a good enough reason to leave her, but it is close. After all she is not treating you like a man, oh wait, a crossdresser, well that's different isn't it. She took an old skirt and made it something that most crossdressers would love to have, a ****ty school girl outfit, wow, what a great wife, and then she just can't wait to see you in it, and show how much she cares, What a women, something else most Crossdresser would love to have.
I'm in my mid sixty's, but when my wife brought 3 mini skirts in and said these are for you, I didn't ask any questions, If she thinks I'm not to old for them, why should I. besides she always said I had great legs.
Tina B.

catriona36
11-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Maria 60 please report to the principals office :heehee:
reminds me of when i was staying with a bed buddy and her daughter.
S " R bring me your school uniform pls"
R "Have fun mum. i dont want to know what you do, just wash it b4 giving it back"
S "Im replacing the buttons you lost. but thanks for the ideas ;) "
R walks off "oh god no no no no no"
dam i miss those women, but thats a story for a thread on regrets :)

op im glad you have a understanding so and so that still llikes to have fun.

miga
11-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Sounds like a ticket to fun - roll with it.

larry
11-10-2011, 10:55 AM
It appears I clicked on one of my OTHER favorite site bookmarks. hehehe

DonniDarkness
11-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Sounds to me like she likes looking at your legs. Altering the skirt for you could also be her way of supporting you in a way thats comfortable to her. If your SO does involve your girl side within your intimacy she may just think that you will look sexy in it and could be apart of one of her fantasies she has developed from being in a relationship with a crossdresser. Talk to her and communicate, dont assume anything.

-Donni-

Hannah_88
11-10-2011, 12:52 PM
They are definately yours. She saved them, and changed them with you in mind.

No different that hand-me downs now.

kassy
11-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Maria, I would definitely go with it. My wife has asked me several times if and when we go out dressed together if I would want to dress sleazy. I would love to be my wife's sleazy friend for a night. I say go with it an dplease let us see the outfit

DonnaT
11-10-2011, 03:55 PM
sounds like she's having fun with it, so so should you ;) And all your wife needs is a long straight black skirt and white blouse to be the school marm (without a cane, hopefully :D ).

And since the skirt has been altered so drastically, it's not your daughters any more.

12" huh? Does it cover your posterior now?

Maria 60
11-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the great comments and sorry that i didn't respond sooner but she found the white blouse and sweater with school logo on it and she wanted to see how it looked all together. You know what i mean. I thank her all the time for everything she doe's for me and she keeps telling me not to thank her, in a relationship we have to help and support each other. I have to admit from the first day i told her she really thought nothing of if and doesn't understand why other wife's can't except it because it's so harmless and there are far more worse things a husband can do. Thanks again.

josee
11-10-2011, 06:44 PM
You sure are one lucky crossdresser.:daydreaming:
I understand feeling a bit wierd since it was your daughters (I would too).
She sounds like a wonderful partner. Give her a hug for us all.

Maria 60
11-10-2011, 06:55 PM
You sure are one lucky crossdresser.:daydreaming:
I understand feeling a bit wierd since it was your daughters (I would too).
She sounds like a wonderful partner. Give her a hug for us all.
I don't know what it is i just can't wear her cloth. When she doe's her cloths clean up she will throw out bags of cloth and my wife tells me to go threw them and some still have the sales tag on them and never been worn. I just can't do it and through it in the car and bring it to goodwill.

sanderlay
11-10-2011, 08:54 PM
I don't know what it is i just can't wear her cloth. When she doe's her cloths clean up she will throw out bags of cloth and my wife tells me to go threw them and some still have the sales tag on them and never been worn. I just can't do it and through it in the car and bring it to goodwill.

I can understand that... and yet... it's just cloth... and she has donated it. But I'm guessing you are both different sizes in some areas? So a possible excuse. And clothing at goodwill is usually very cheap. It's certainly better for you to have your own clothing and her to have hers, especially lingerie. It's respect of another person's things and space.

And yet... if someone gives me a gift... I feel obligated to try to make it work. That gift might be a treasured item to them... and a sacrifice. But I feel I should wear it proudly respecting the other person's sacrifice.