PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on my Mind

Sherlyn
10-20-2005, 09:20 AM
Ive been thinking about the issue that was brought up about the times we do not feel grrly and choose not dress.As I stated b4 it is not good when I do it just coz someone wants me too...if the feeling to be grrly is not there ...then it is not ...why force it out ... We are sometimes asked by gg's how do you really know how a female feels ...well we don't..we think we do ...but how can we ever be sure... >>>as much as they do not know really about male feelings ... the times of not shaving...lazin around ....bein gruff ...which actually helps my inner femme self grow... its a comfort zone now for me ....when dressing is done just for the sake of "I SHOULD"... its a step backwards...it just don't work. When I am in periods of .."just the guy". forcing it as i do a sometimes creates major WTF am I doing thoughts....So as i sit here as "just the guy" today ..im going too enjoy even tho the opportunity to let my grrly side out is here.... Just some thoughts on my mind this morning:) Y'all need not reply..and I am fine.. aint gonna be no purging from this grrl.

Kaitlyn Michele
10-20-2005, 09:36 AM
Sherlyn

First of all, you are drop dead gorgeous. i'm pretty new to forums and I was going to ask you if you were a crossdresser or pre-op ts!!!>.

i relate to your point and have been dressing alot recently and i think the main reason is that i am so stressed out and being girly is so relaxing to me..i have gone multiple years with out the urge to dress, altho to be honest i've pretty much non-stop fantasized to the point of sexual release the whole time(just being brutally honest)...after turning 40, (even tho michele is only 29), the urge to be girly has only gotten stronger. so i just go with it..

the complicating thing i would ask you is this...for me i am finally admitting that this drive to dress and be femme is the #1 internal desire that i have..(again being honest, my family/work/etc are incredibly important, but doesnt change my desire to dress)..if i CANT dress, i feel horrible and cant wait until i CAN dress... when i CAN dress, i can usually hold off and be reasonable about my other obligations..

do you feel the same way..does the dressing dominate your thoughts the way it does mine? it's always been the case for me, but i repressed it for so long

Wendy me
10-20-2005, 09:38 AM
veary intresting ok how we feel in a moment is just that it is what it is that simple ....exzample sometimes we feel upset and thats ok see being upset is not who we are it is just how we feel at that time ... for what ever reason and thats ok ... so to not feel like dressing or being in fem because we don't feel like dressing is way ok ...i do belive that if we don't feel like dressing and being girly then we should not force the issue ...but rather embrace it when it returns ....doing things like dressing or work or anything because we have to just kinda pushes any enjoyment out of it so ...i think your totaly right ....

Sherlyn
10-20-2005, 09:51 AM
To Michele>>>> an answer too>>>do you feel the same way..does the dressing dominate your thoughts the way it does mine? it's always been the case for me, but i repressed it for so long
Yes dressing does dominate my thoughts at times ..too the point it affects my everyday life..I have cancelled things just coz I am dressed and want too stay Sherlyn...There have been times where I have stayed dressed for days and each day gone by made it harder too go back..I would just get soo use ta wakin up and seein myself this way ..it was strange on the morning of the turnaround..and that day would be long....Of course I am always thinking about my femme side ...its always there ...but a little thing I have learned from my own experience lately ..is when I come home and dress its a natural turnaround...I dont force it just coz the chance is there to do it... I need to feel it...and this is making me soo more confident during my outings.
Hope that answered in someway:)and Im a crossdresser!!

Sherlyn
10-20-2005, 09:52 AM
Wendy ..EXACTLY !!!!ty

melissacd
10-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Sherlyn,

Much of the bantor that I have written in my previous posts revolves around the notion of being ourselves, all of ourselves. That includes the masculine and the feminine persona. You are just expressing all of the beautiful person that you are, the rough and gruff, as well as, the soft and sensuous. What could be more normal and human that being all of these things?

Huggs
Melissa

TGMarla
10-20-2005, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=Sherlyn]
Yes dressing does dominate my thoughts at times ..too the point it affects my everyday life..I have cancelled things just coz I am dressed and want too stay Sherlyn...

Yes. Me, too. There is not a day that goes by, even days when I don't want to dress, that I do not think about it. It is a very large part of my being, and it dominates my thoughts to the point of distraction, and sometimes at the expense of other more "important" things. It is a difficult thing to suppress, but in the interest of actually getting things done, sometimes I simply have to put the intense desires down.

Then again, when I have the time, and my other obligations are met, well, here comes the girl again. And there is never a time when I do not welcome her back. She is me and I am her. Together, we are happy. We are one.

You know? It's too bad that others cannot actually see our souls. If they could, and they could see the goodness, the gentleness, and the way that the male and female interact in me (many of us, I expect), they could not help but smile and feel good about me, rather than pre-judge, revile, shun, and ridicule. We would all be more accepted and understood. Having a large feminine part to my soul makes me a better person. It's too bad others cannot understand that.

Kaitlyn Michele
10-20-2005, 11:01 AM
melissa - i like your point ....this is a great place to EXPRESS the girly side and i find myself logging on more and more to do that.

There's way too much time to express the male side!!!

GypsyKaren
10-20-2005, 12:49 PM
For the first time in my life I feel good about myself. Dressing no longer controls my thoughts, it's something I just do to feel comfortable. When I don't do it I still feel like Karen. I feel that now I'm in a pretty good place.

GypsyKaren

Sherlyn
10-20-2005, 12:51 PM
GypsyKaren.. thats a great place to be..im not 100% there yet ..but im progressing slowly but surely