PDA

View Full Version : My most amazing day

StephanieT
11-09-2011, 11:40 PM
It was an amazing day

Ginger
11-09-2011, 11:52 PM
What a wonderful day Something I bet we all wished for All the players in the right place. All the Best

Marleena
11-10-2011, 12:01 AM
That's awesome Stephanie! It doesn't get much better than that, enjoy your day!

t-girlxsophie
11-10-2011, 01:40 AM
Sounds like you are going to have a most fabulous day.One thing I'm not getting is,and this isn't me being negative just nosey,If your wife doesn't know about Steph why is she agreeing to you getting a makover? Enjoy every second of your day :)

Sophie

kimdl93
11-10-2011, 08:21 AM
MMMMM, your wife may not know about Steph, but she certainly knows you. It might be a good idea to complete the day by having a conversation with your wife about how this fantasy day fits into the greater picture of your life.

Carol A
11-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Yes I too would love to hear that reply and what the total out come was when your wife see you.

Julogden
11-10-2011, 10:01 AM
If your wife doesn't know you're a CD, what is she thinking about you wanting to be totally made over as a woman and then shopping for women's clothing for you?

Carol

Longing2be-Trisha
11-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Stephanie that is an amazing day! WOW!

Hugs

Julogden
11-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Steph,

No intent to rain on your parade. Given what your wife is doing for you, I was just puzzled by you saying that your wife doesn't know about Steph and took that to mean that she doesn't know that you're a CD, thanks for the clarification.

Sounds like it will be an amazing day, and I hope you all have a blast. :)

Carol

Misti
11-11-2011, 12:24 AM
So first of all, I am excited so don't rain on my parade. Second, this has been a long process for me. If you had asked me 6 months ago, I would have never gone this far. I have hinted several times about various forms of dressing. The last time I hinted, I got asked if I had a crossdressing fantasy. I said yes. My wife asked if I wanted a makeover for my birthday which happens to be in 2 weeks. I said yes and I wanted to go out afterwards. For bedroom fun I have worn various forms of makeup(lipstick and mascara) and I had started hinting I needed some heels. This is another step in going forward for me. It is my way and sorry if some of you don't agree with it.
Wow, Stephanie, you have my 110% approval, simply because I am going through the exact same, agonizingly slow, process with my SO. Some, though not all, thank GOD, here don't seem to remember what it was like to get started on a life-changing protocol? They might do well to leave their "habituation niche," possibly? Meaning, if you sitting (sp?) in it long enough "you" no longer smell it, but others most certainly still do. To those adversely affected by my comments: "If the FOO S*ITS, WEAR IT!"
:Angry3: I say this because I just left a thread and I am "deeply, deeply troubled and affected by the out-of-Left-field comments" currently being made (Today approximately 8:00 PM) on:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?163234-Thank-god-I-m-just-a-crossdresser.&p=2652355&highlight=#post2652355
I adore you, Steph. Best of luck, always. L&R, :love:
M.

Victoria StJohn
11-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Stephanie, I wish you the best for your upcoming adventure. It sounds like a fabulous day is coming your way. I feel you don't need to apologize "It is my way and sorry if some of you don't agree with it." Looking forward to hearing more of this adventure. Cheers to you and your wife.

Julogden
11-12-2011, 09:04 AM
Stephanie, I wish you the best for your upcoming adventure. It sounds like a fabulous day is coming your way. I feel you don't need to apologize "It is my way and sorry if some of you don't agree with it." Looking forward to hearing more of this adventure. Cheers to you and your wife.
Looking at every response to the OP, not one has disagreed with what she's doing. A few of us were puzzled by what she said in her original post, as by the way it was worded it sounded as if her wife had no idea that the is a CD, so we asked for clarification. Where is anyone getting that there's disagreement about what she's doing?

We're all for what she's doing.

Carol

Piora
11-12-2011, 09:17 AM
So first of all, I am excited so don't rain on my parade.

Sorry, Stephanie - but I can't see how anyone who replied so far, is doing that.

For bedroom fun I have worn various forms of makeup(lipstick and mascara) and I had started hinting I needed some heels. This is another step in going forward for me. It is my way and sorry if some of you don't agree with it.

Okay - no one is disagreeing with it. Don't be so defensive. You just confused people by saying that your wife 'doesn't know about Stephanie' and yet you've done all this other, most obviously CD-related activity. All they did was ask questions.

That being said, I think it's wonderful when some of us post on here and tell us that their SO is supportive of us - what could be more amazing? I'm very pleased for you and think that it is going to be a great time! We're happy for you! :)