PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk seriously about boots!

andreaboots
10-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Hello girls! Every now and then I get a glimpse of one or two of us showing or talking about boots. But I feel that not enough is said about this, for me anyway, important item. When I CD I simply wear boots and for many reasons. I think that the most important one is that they are definitely fem in all ways. Afterall, how many men wear their boots with shorts or their pants tucked into them exposing them?? Boots are understated, they are absolutely gorgeous, sexy and possess a sense of real enfemme power and need to be recognized as such. For many of us CD'ers who can't shave our legs what better item than boots to cover up??? Don't get me wrong girls, sexy shoes, slings and sandals are definitely in but let's all give boots their due! What do you girls think about this? Love to see some interesting feedback!!! Hugs to all and keep on struttin'!:D XXXXX

Wendy me
10-20-2005, 06:14 PM
i like them too.....

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/3318/wendysbootssomenewpic6uf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

knelson
10-20-2005, 07:24 PM
I love boots too and yes I wore them alot before I started shaving my legs. The only problem is getting boots in a size 12 ladies that is somewhere between a fetish heel and flat. I have a couple of pairs but I would love to enlarge the collection.

oztallulah
10-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Every word the truth, and I wish I could get some to fit. Have not been lucky enough yet, but when I do, oh my, Heaven in my mind???

Jodi
10-20-2005, 08:18 PM
I also love my boots. One of the joys of winter weather. I wear my Knee high with skirts and my ankle boots with pants.

Jodi

andreaboots
10-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Very cool ya'll! Yay, fall and winter is here and coming that means boots! For those of us who have trouble finding your size try the following; snaz75,(very good), Pierre Silber, Sexyshoes.com, Beverly Heels.com and Thigh High Boots.com. These should work for you! Just check them out but beware; A lot of the shoes and boots are made overseas so if you are going to order make sure you look for the advice that some styles come a little small you must order a size up unless they state true to fit. Good luck! XXX

Jessicafreed
10-20-2005, 10:23 PM
I love boots too and yes I wore them alot before I started shaving my legs. The only problem is getting boots in a size 12 ladies that is somewhere between a fetish heel and flat. I have a couple of pairs but I would love to enlarge the collection.

I used to not care for boots until I bought my first pair. They look really sexy with skirts, expecially short ones. I have a black and brown pair with 3 inch heels. They make my legs look very good. Payless has a wonderful selection on boots in size 12 as well as other shoes. The staff is also really nice an don't mind trying on in the store.

Here is a picture of mine with my matching brown suede skirt.

Love,

Jessica

andreaboots
10-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Hey gal, nice pics but could ya lift the very nice skirt a bit so that we can see the rest of the boots??? I have got to figure out how to post pics!!! They have a nice color to them and I like the heels! Are they comfy???:thumbsup:

katie36
10-21-2005, 10:34 AM
`my favourite boots are more for show than wearing, almost impossible to walk in.

Jessicafreed
10-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Hey gal, nice pics but could ya lift the very nice skirt a bit so that we can see the rest of the boots??? I have got to figure out how to post pics!!! They have a nice color to them and I like the heels! Are they comfy???:thumbsup:

Both pairs of boots I own are really comfortable. They both have 3" heels and look very good with any skirts especially shorter ones. To post pics all you have to do is click on the manage attachment button under the additional options section. Then browse to your pictures. Hope this helps.

Love,

Jessica

Shannon
10-21-2005, 02:45 PM
Okay -- I'm convinced -- I'm getting a pair of boots!

Jean*
10-21-2005, 05:42 PM
After reading down through this thread, and loving everyone's comments, I went and counted how pairs of womens boots I have. I now have 35 pairs. I wear them all the time. I wear the low heel during the day when at work and as musch as 3" heels under my womens tall jeans at other times. Another good source for larger sized boots here in the states is Payless Shoes and in Chicago, Nordstrom Rack has a big selection, even up to 13. I buy most of my womens shoes and boots there.

andreaboots
10-21-2005, 10:09 PM
That' impressive news jean, you go girl! Wendy, very nice collection! Shannon, you ain't got a pair already???? Start off with a nice practical pair in leather,(basic black) with a reasonable heel. Jessica, thanks for the tip, still trying to figure it out and it's starting to make me realize how pc inept I really am. As soon as I get it I'll share some pics!!!! Great thread, just wish more would participate!!! Take care all my girlfriends and keep on struttin' in yo bootz!!!! XXXXX

Shannon
10-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Andrea -- I bought a pair today! I looked hard for a pair of basic black leather -- too much to choose from. I ended up with a pair of dark brown suede mid-calf length that I think are going to go quite well with my denim skirt. I also now have a DSW frequent shopper card -- like I need an incentive to buy shoes!

andreaboots
10-24-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey Shannon!! Good for you! Finding your size could be difficult when searching for a pair of boots because not only does the foot size matter one has to consider the calf and if you're going exotic, thigh size matters. I recently purchased another pair of boots but a more sensible type so that I can wear "out" if the opportunity arises. They are of black "pleather" material knee high with a sensible 3 inch tapered heel. Very nice and comfy too. Try online? Try snaz75.com. I have four pairs of boots in different styles that are for sale...cheap and they're nice size 11's and 12's. Interested??? Take care luv! XXX:)