PDA

View Full Version : Least favourite item of clothing?

SallyS
11-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Having just recently had a good sort out of my female clothes, I came across some items that I really don't like!

I had some tiny g-strings.....never felt comfortable wearing them, just could not keep myself in:battingeyelashes: and some horrible, cheap black opaque tights...yuk, they looked nasty on, and felt like sandpaper!

So after a good sort through, I 'binned' the horrible stuff and only kept what I was truly comfortable wearing.

I'm sure I'm not the only who has thought....'why the hell did I buy that???':bonk:

Must be my age!..... I need comfort, quality and practicality these days!.....and the occasional bit of glamor:D

sissystephanie
11-10-2011, 07:13 AM
I did have some bikini panties that I rarely ever wore, so I did get rid of them. But actually my least favorite item of feminine clothing is long pants, jeans etc.!! I know they have good uses, especially in cold weather! But I would much rather be wearing a nice skirt, or maybe a dress!! I do wear skirts much more often than pants, and yes more so than drab!! At my advanced age I wear what I like!!

Karren H
11-10-2011, 07:27 AM
Give you one guess! Lol.

mspaulasue
11-10-2011, 07:40 AM
That would be ties. Well, you didn't specify "women's clothing". Wearing a tie is like having a noose around your neck. The corporate big-wigs can then grab hold of it and lead you wherever, whenever they want. It's a strange male affectation that seemingly has no purpose. On the women's side, it's teddies. Are those still made? They're just not designed for ladies like me.

Tina B.
11-10-2011, 08:46 AM
I've had shoes that looked cute, but would make you a cripple in a couple of hours, panties that just don't fit right, because of the cut, and bra's that are horrible to wear, but then women have the same problem, from time to time you just have to write it off and toss them. I've also bought a blouse that was so cute, until you get it home and find it just doesn't look that good on, but a sale is a sale.
Tina B.

Johnnifer
11-10-2011, 10:13 AM
High Heels, OUCH. Standing for even a few seconds in them is painful.

Anne Elizabeth
11-10-2011, 12:40 PM
I guess I would have to say Male Briefs would be my least favorite.

vikki2020
11-10-2011, 03:55 PM
I don't know if I can call the the least favorite, I bought them because I liked them. But, there are a few tops, from the clearance rack that I got just because of the price, and they just didn't work out for me. Shoes? Yes, I have a few pairs that I love, and look great, but, just can't wear them for any length of time!

josee
11-10-2011, 04:34 PM
You can call them slacks, or you can call them jeans but whatever you call them, I don't like pants!!!

MonicaJean
11-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Men's jeans, ties. Yuck!

Claire Cook
11-10-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only who has thought....'why the hell did I buy that???':bonk:

You sure aren't .... I think the pink fog gets thicker when we girls go shopping!