PDA

View Full Version : Bondage

melissacd
10-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Heh, I knew that would get yer attention :D

I have been spending a great deal of time lately reading histories of other CDs from their personal websites, as well as, interacting with many gurls in this forum. I am discovering that there is a wonderful bond-sisterhood out there. These dialogs continue to help me in my process of self discovery. The care, support and empathy from CDs and GGs is amazing.

I am by nature a loner, I have never been a joiner. This is the first time I have felt like I belong to something that really matters.

Thanks to all those caring souls out there...

Huggs
Melissa

TGMarla
10-20-2005, 10:48 AM
You're welcome! Your "Nirvana" post has been most illuminating for a lot of us girls. Keep it coming, hon! You're always welcome here.

andreaboots
10-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Yep, sis, ya got me!!! Good to hear that you're enjoying the forums and learning that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! I felt the same way for a long time too. This forum is one of the best things that i have expeirenced for a long time!! Continue to explore and remember we are your friends! Continue to do well girlfriend! we love you!!! XXXXX

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Fell for it hook line and .... you dirty rat you.... nice one..
Totally agree with your post by the way.
SammyJo

Carole/CCD
10-20-2005, 11:13 AM
you are not alone Mellisa

Lilith Moon
10-20-2005, 11:56 AM
Wha...where are the leather straps ? The strait jackets ? The manacles....ooh I see... ! :o

Keep up the great posts Melissa :D

Sherlyn
10-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Dam thought this was gonna be a kink thread lol ..Anyways Ive been here well over a year ...the grrl friends and gg friends ..I have made are awesome..not to mention I met my Kew here..its cool how it works ..the posts and the positive stuff ...honestly.. since going out I think of other experiences I have read here ..1 came too mind the other night as i was a bit nervous in the store ...it was posted somewhere be yourself and act like u belong there ..it worked:)

Andrea's Lynne
10-20-2005, 12:01 PM
I have to agree. In the very short time I've been here everyone I've interacted with has been pleasant, accepting, supportive, warm, friendly, etc.

My thanks go out to all you amazing ladies (CD and GG).

Lynne

urban gypsy
10-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Oh great attention getter.
Glad you feel so welcome its what this forum is all about.
Keep posting and keep sharing.