PDA

View Full Version : This does work

bobbie anne
11-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Hi all. Logged into google mens bra and found a video on how to make a sports bra out of tighty whities This does work Wearing mine right now So a good use for those dredded undies tucked away at the back of the drawer. Lets see how many try this. Bobbie Anne

Karren H
11-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Ummmm..... Why?.........

Veronica Lodge
11-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Haha post the link if you find it again.

I can't say that I would ever do that..seeing as I have a nice selection of sports bra. But I'm curious as to how they do that. You never know...

BRANDYJ
11-10-2011, 04:54 PM
I dislike tighty whities so much that there is no way I'd ever want to wear a bra made out of them. Yuk!

Karren H
11-10-2011, 05:02 PM
I dislike tighty whities so much that there is no way I'd ever want to wear a bra made out of them. Yuk!

I haven't owned a pair for a decade!! When Hanes came out with colorful low riser cotton briefs!! Not going to wreck a pair of them. Lol.

Veronica Lodge
11-10-2011, 05:08 PM
I haven't owned a pair for a decade!! When Hanes came out with colorful low riser cotton briefs!! Not going to wreck a pair of them. Lol.

That's so true. I haven't owned a pair since maybe high school. But I guess it might be an option for a shy new cd...or a cheapskate.

PretzelGirl
11-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Isn't putting briefs over your head for the drunken college students?

Jilmac
11-10-2011, 10:30 PM
I have relegated all my tightie whiteys to the rag bin and that's where they'll stay.

LeaP
11-11-2011, 07:53 AM
Sports bra 2-packs at Wally World: $12. And you want to cut up briefs instead? I don't get it. I admire your frugality, but really, just toss them.

Lea

Tina B.
11-11-2011, 08:14 AM
I don't wear anything that is for men, when I am dressed, no matter how you cut them up! Besides, I have way to many bras already.

Tina B.

gabimartini
11-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Do yourself a huge favor: get a REAL bra!! :) :) :)

bobbie anne
11-11-2011, 09:08 AM
This is why i am leaving this site. Not one of you has a sense of humor must be a boreing life

the_me
11-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Heh. I had a good chuckle at the thought.

Pamela Kay
11-11-2011, 10:11 AM

I did the same as Karren and had worn the Hanes mens cotton bikini underwear for years. Probably the main reason I switched to panties is that they quit making them now, didn't even have them at the Hanes store. Now all you can get is a package marked "briefs", basically colored tighty whities, ton's of boxers but only one choice for briefs. Probably for the best, wouldn't be Pam now if I hadn't started down the pink panty road.

Pamela Kay
11-11-2011, 10:21 AM
This is why i am leaving this site. Not one of you has a sense of humor must be a boreing life

Sorry you feel that way Bobbie. It's not that we don't have a sense of humor, I think most of us are just trying the best way we can to embrace all things feminine so it would never occur to us to try what you suggest since that is one of the first male things we try to shed. It's a different mindset which is what makes us the girls we are, no disrespect intended.

EllieOPKS
11-11-2011, 10:47 AM
I've got a great sense of humor! When I read your post my thought was "Really????? and then I laughed my arse off. BUT in your defense, I did date a girl who had a pair of crotchless panties that would convert to a bra. Didn't matter which end of her she put them cause they didn't get to stay on long LOL!

Amy Hepker
11-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

kimdl93
11-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Ummmm..... Why?.........

and to add emphasis....Why!!!! Honestly, its a rather odd idea - and one could reasonably expect the feedback provided.

Sarah V
11-11-2011, 01:23 PM
That's exactly how the designer of the JogBra (the brand responsible for bringing out the popularity/need for womens sports bra's started their company. That was their origional design also.