PDA

View Full Version : Supportive GG friends are the best!

Marleena
11-10-2011, 09:31 PM
This Halloween really put me in the pink fog, since I dressed fully for the first time in a long time. I snapped some pics (neck down), and decided to send them to an online lady that helps me with a non profit website. She saw them, and loved my legs, and was really into it. So I decided to let her in on my "secret". She absolutely loved the idea, and told me to go with it. That's how I ended up here, and enjoying being one of the girls.

She knows I had been down in the dumps for a while. I don't get as much support from my wife.

So anyways this post is to thank her. She has offered to do my makeup, dress up, and have fun with it. If she lived closer I would be all over it.:)

CallieH
11-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Enjoy this time, it's like the first flush! And yes, it is awesome to have a supportive GG helping out, so much to learn!

Marleena
11-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Thanks Calvin! I have to admit she was shocked when I told her about my "secret". She had no idea since it seemed totally out of character for me. She wants me to be happy, knows it make me happy, and I love her for it.