PDA

View Full Version : I was careful

stephanieg
11-10-2011, 11:04 PM
I was careful Wendsday night and I do watch out for my safety.I was out with a crossdressing friend of mine,Candice.It was at the bar and we had one drink.A young man in his early twenties made an advance on me and I felt uncomfortable about it.Was behind when Candice and I just began to leave after paying for the drinks.I gave it to him,a pointy 4" heel in his stomach area with a very strong kick from me.Fell down to the floor crying out pain.He was drunk too.I never go out alone for this reason.Police were never called and the young man was taken home by his mom.Luckily I know the bar owner and he is going to stiffen up security this time hiring a couple strong security guards.Had a word about this with him and he is going to take care of it asap.

Julogden
11-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Wow! What did he try to do? When I think of some guy making an "advance", I think of some creepy guy trying a bad line that earns him a firm "No thanks", but it must have been a lot worse than that in your case to earn a kick in the stomach with a spike heel.

Carol

Catina
11-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Sorry but if you knew the bar owner you could have asked him for help. It seems to me that your response was over the top and inappropriate.

Dixie
11-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :)

Justwanttobeloved
11-11-2011, 12:22 AM
I agree with Catina i did not see anything in you post to justify kicking someone in the stomach with a four inch heel. Women get hit on by men all the time, sure it can be pretty damn uncomfortable especially if he is drunk. Now if he was feeling you up that is a different story, but from what i can tell that was way over the top on your part.

I am not trying to be mean here i would like you to be a little clearer with your story

Love
Jerri

stephanieg
11-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Pinch me in the butt and I don't like that

sandra-leigh
11-11-2011, 09:22 PM
A pinch in the butt might warrant a slap in the face (and I don't mean a punch), but a kick in the stomach with a 4" heel would get you a criminal charge of assault with a weapon dangerous to the public peace. A bar you do not own is not your "castle" for the purpose of any castle laws, and a pinch on the butt might be a sexual assault but it isn't an assault with a weapon or an assault causing bodily harm.

In Canada the laws are quite clear: you can only respond with as much violence as is necessary to stop the situation, and if you can reasonably get away without violence on your part, you are required to.

In my opinion, the kick was wrong and unjustified, morally and probably legally.

Karren H
11-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Bet his mom was really proud! Lol.

donnalee
11-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Uhhhh--- I don't think she's in Canada.

A pinch in the butt might warrant a slap in the face (and I don't mean a punch), but a kick in the stomach with a 4" heel would get you a criminal charge of assault with a weapon dangerous to the public peace. A bar you do not own is not your "castle" for the purpose of any castle laws, and a pinch on the butt might be a sexual assault but it isn't an assault with a weapon or an assault causing bodily harm.

In Canada the laws are quite clear: you can only respond with as much violence as is necessary to stop the situation, and if you can reasonably get away without violence on your part, you are required to.

In my opinion, the kick was wrong and unjustified, morally and probably legally.

sandra-leigh
11-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Uhhhh--- I don't think she's in Canada.

The laws that way are quite similar in many US States.

Cynthia Anne
11-12-2011, 07:17 AM
I think it's about time to let us know what he did to you to provoke such violence from you! Hugs!

donnatracey
11-13-2011, 01:02 AM
I think it's about time to let us know what he did to you to provoke such violence from you! Hugs!

See post "0", actually #6 but.......:doh:

NoraTV
11-13-2011, 01:06 AM
I can't second guess you on that one. This sounds terrible, I know, but I bet he was secretly thrilled to get a four inch heel in his stomach. Too bad you didn't aim a little lower.

Dixie
11-13-2011, 02:26 AM
I like Karen's response. His momma must be proud lol ;)

prene
11-13-2011, 03:55 AM
i agree.
100%

good to go out in groups

Cherry Lynn
11-13-2011, 03:59 AM
I would take it as a compliment if a guy pinched me on the butt and tell him thanks. I certainly would not be so ungrateful as to kick him in the stomach with a 4" heel.

Catina
11-14-2011, 03:22 AM
Where are you coming from Nora ??? Your comment IS terrible .....where do you get that the victim enjoyed the experience ? You sound scary !!!

Mollyanne
11-14-2011, 03:45 AM
I personally think that your response was a bit unwarranted here. If there is more to your story pls post it!!!!! But from what you had to say there was NO justification for the "4' heel to the stomach", actually that could be considered assault and you could have been arrested.

Molly

StarrOfDelite
11-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Do I detect a hint of Manly Pride in your post? A karate kick to the gut, even with a flat heel, doesn't sound very ladylike to me. Or, actually, very masculine either. I seem to recall an episode of "King of the Hill" where the little boy kicked some other boys in the stomach and mortally embarrassed his dad.

Irrespective of the level of provocation, your response was inappropriate and illegal. The only time you are permitted to strike another is in defense of an immediate threat to your person or property. Since you described the provocation as a pinch in the butt, there isn't much chance that description fits what this man did. As Sandra Leigh noted, the initial victim has a duty to retreat if possible, and if he/she continues the affray then he/she becomes the aggressor/assailant. That is the general jurisprudential principle in all common law jurisdictions. That doesn't excuse the original assault, but it does mean that in your situation both parties violated the law. And, since you used your feet statutory law in some jurisdictions would classify your actions as the more serious crime.

I hope the man didn't have to seek medical attention. The next thing you might get in the mail is a letter from a lawyer representing the man whom you kicked, and/or the insurance company which paid his medical bills. I have no idea where this incident occurred, but I'm not too sure there are very many places where a man dressed as a woman is going to get much sympathy from a jury for the incident you describe. I can, in my mind's eye, see a lawyer making a summation to the jury to the effect, "The defendant over-reacted, I mean, after all, HE could have hit my client with HIS purse."

Moreover, if your friend the bar owner had good sense about his own civil liability he should probably ban you and the man from the bar. A tavern keeper usually has no liability for fights which occur on the premises, but it has a legal duty to keep patrons who are known to be potentially violent away from its customers.

Kerrie Sifton
11-15-2011, 01:32 AM
A four inch heel to the stomach sounds like a very aggressive response to a pinch. Internal damage to the gut or spleen is not warranted for a pinch to the behind. Better to reprimand the individual verbally. And if they are beligerant then get them tossed from the bar.
What you dont want is someone to take this out on others.

Eryn
11-15-2011, 02:00 AM
The laws that way are quite similar in many US States.

Except Texas. I think there it's "no more than two warning shots may be fired into the torso." (It's a joke, folks!)

I'm a bit worried about the inherant danger of a "Karate girl" response. If the kick to the torso had not landed as planned or if the guy actually had some fighting skills one could find oneself in a world of hurt, particularly if the guy discovered that the "woman" he was hitting on was genetically a man. When the cops arrive and it becomes known to them that one of the fighters is a crossdresser guess which side the law is likely to descend upon?

I guess for the younger girls going somewhere where you can get hit upon is a thrill, but I prefer safer venues.