PDA

View Full Version : Jobs for crossdressers

shyselina
11-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Has or does anyone work where they are allowed to dress in femme??? I have often look for places that are open to hiring a fulltime crossdresser..

Dana7
11-11-2011, 02:15 AM
I've seen CD's employed in several places, but they are usually retail-type jobs. I did once have a TG professor in college but that was the exception rather than the rule.

One particularly striking CD/TG that I observed over a period of time was a clerk at Walmart. This clerk stood very tall, but presented very feminine. I first noticed when this clerk was wearing eyeliner but had short cropped blonde hair and wore jeans and a t-shirt. Looked to be early twenties. Later, after the hair grew out the clerk presented much more feminine and started wearing more feminine clothing. Most recently, this clerk looks absolutely girly with longer hair, full makeup, and the clothes to match. The whole transition occurred right there before everyone's eyes in Walmart over the course of a few months.

thechic
11-11-2011, 04:59 AM
I wear womans clothing at work,buts its just plane jeans bra and top,with overalls on top the only thing female showing is my face with the makup of course , hair and body shape.i even have womans steel caped boots, as im a engineer cant get away with wearing a skirt.even dressed like this i do pass a woman 9 out of 10 times.i do go to work functions or courses dressed totally as a woman though.