PDA

View Full Version : You Can';t Wait To Get Dressed After Work & Your Wife Can't Wait To Get Undressed

Persephone
11-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Hi!

Every so often we have a post here about the difference between CDs and FABs, how the CD can't wait to get home on put on her bra, skirt, and heels and how her spouse can't wait to get home and take off her bra, skirt, and heels.

Having just spent two 10-12 hour days at a seminar, in femme business attire, including bra, skirt, and 4" heels, I can tell you that it really is nice to come home and slip into "something comfortable."

Hugs,
Persephone.

Dana7
11-11-2011, 02:22 AM
How true. The grass is always greener on the other side...:heehee:

kimdl93
11-11-2011, 09:07 AM
I'm fortunate in that I am able to dress all day long, most days and my wife and I both slip into casual/loungewear in the evening. I think it would feel rather odd to be all decked out when she's shed her business suit.

DonniDarkness
11-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Yeah, Persephone.

Im a CD married to a Nudist....LMAO, Works out surprisingly well tho....

-Donni-

Cheryl T
11-11-2011, 10:57 AM
I know what you mean. When my wife and I go out shopping for the day it's nice to come home and slip into a nightgown and relax. Most days I'm in slacks and a blouse so I'm not overly dressed, but I can't say that I look forward to taking off my bra...my little quirk I suppose.