PDA

View Full Version : Ooopsie Embarrassing Incident

SusanQ
11-11-2011, 05:36 AM
I was out shopping today and felt someting strange...my panties rolled down. Fortunately I was wearing trousers over them. THe trouser crotch kept them falling all the way down, but is sure felt funny...I don't recommend anyone go commando :) and frankly the rolled down panties felt like I imagine those thong ones do (why does anyone want something stuck in their behind?

I couldn't believe how long it was until I finally found a bathroom.

AllieSF
11-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Fortunately that has never happened to me, though it did happen to a friend of mine as she was leaving a nice restaurant. I guess that I am waiting for me true first major equipment failure when I am out on the town. Hopefully it never will happen.

DanaR
11-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Just remember to check that your skirt isn't tucked into your panty hose. Don't ask how I learned this lesson.:D Actually my wife told me one of her co-workers did this same thing after going to the rest room and then returned to the office, before she was informed.

jennifer easton
11-11-2011, 03:59 PM
if you have the right size thongs on, you don't even know your wearing a thong, there very comfortable, Jenni

DonnaT
11-11-2011, 04:11 PM
I've had it happen, while wearing trousers. The elastic in the waistband failed.

Had it happen with pantyhose too, due to my belly being bigger than my hips.

Persephone
11-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Yep, it happens! Really weird feeling when it does, often more with too-short pantyhose than with panties.

Back in the 1940's-50's it may have been more common as elastics weren't that good (war effort consumed natural rubber) and women often wore their panties over their open bottom girdle.

An artist, Art Frahm, made his reputation picturing the situation. Interestingly, his pictures almost always include a bag of groceries with a bunch of celery sticking out the top and a male spectator who is enjoying the poor woman's dismay.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/ArtFrahm.jpg

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jilmac
11-11-2011, 08:24 PM
It never happened to me, but while I was still married to my ex wife we were coming home from a New Years eve dinner in a blizzard and when we arrived home there were 3 to 4 foot drifts in the driveway. I parked on the street and we tried walking to the front door. As she trudged through the drifts, the depth of the snow pulled her slacks and panties down so her butt was completely exposed. After we stopped laughing, I went back out and cleared the driveway so I could get into the garage, while she wrapped her frozen butt in a blanket and sat next to the fireplace.