PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Discovery!

FurPus63
11-11-2011, 07:20 AM
What an exciting discovery the day I first put women's clothes! It was like "WOW!" I immediately began wondering why I didn't try this before! I should have done this 20 years ago! Since then I've been "all-in" on this stuff. Now I've got a million questions and in search of support and guidance. It's scary and exciting at the same time. I haven't come out to anyone being closeted sucks, but have a lot of reasons for staying that way for now. Just trying to discover what's this all about? Looking forward to months and years of a whole new life for myself.

Paulette.

Lynn Marie
11-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the forum Paulette. Your opening statement is exactly what everyone of us felt in the beginning of this strange and wonderful journey. Even though our CDing complicates our lives (like two complete wardrobes), it is great fun especially when shared with others of a similar ilk.

Veronica Lodge
11-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Now I've got a million questions and in search of support and guidance.

Then you have come to the right place. There's a ton of smart & compassionate people on this forum.

I'm sure you'll find all the help you need.

kristinacd55
11-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Hey Paulette...welcome to the group! You'll find a lot of answers here for your questions, it's mostly all good too! :)

Tina B.
11-11-2011, 08:10 AM
No Lynn that is not what everyone of us felt, many of us found it frightening, and strange with out any understanding of why we need to do this, and I really still don't understand those that say they just do it for the fun and fashion, I believe it, I just don't understand it. I never choose to need this in my life, it choose me. Paulette, welcome to the forum, glad you are enjoying your introduction to the strange world of crossdressers, and what is your reason to put on a dress? I'm driven to it by a deep compulsion that I find impossible to resist, for some reason, although I don't feel like I'm a women in a mans body, I still feel a deep seated need to express a femininity that comes from deep with in. Are you driven to dress, or are you in it for the fun? It can be fun either way, but what gets us there is the difference that I find interesting.
Tina B.

kimdl93
11-11-2011, 09:03 AM
This is definitely the place to get advice on a broad range of CD related topics. Glad you made that discovery, but I caution you against letting the pink fog lead you too far too fast. Just remember you have all the time in the world. Avoid impulsiveness and make your choices in a thoughtful, gradual manner.