PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable story about my new WIFE!

happyinmypanties
11-11-2011, 11:25 AM
WOW! I cannot believe what just happened to me last night.

First, a brief history:

I've been registered to this site before. It was probably five or six years ago. I was 17 or 18 years old. (I'm now 23. 24 tomorrow.) Back then, I was trying to figure out the complications of wearing panties and finding a serious relationship. In my mind, there was no way that I was going to find someone who would accept my wearing panties / keep a relationship healthy whilst wearing panties. So....I gave up. I gave up wearing any female clothing to start scouting for a woman. I'm not an avid crossdresser. I have no desire to wear complete feminine outfits, but I love the comfort of panties...BUT, not more than I have wanted a partner to go through life with me. I know we all have different experiences...this is just mine.

My first encounter with panties was when I was about 13 years old. I was home alone and happened to see a pair of my moms purple fruit of the loom cotton briefs hanging in the laundry room...an extreme curiosity, I took them to the bathroom and tried them on. I've been a panty fanatic ever since. I'd swipe panties from my mom and sister and wear them until I was 17. At 17, I went to wal-mart and bought MY OWN panties. I was still at my parents house, so this was a VERY brave move. I kept them hidden in a suitcase buried underneath a pile of hay in one of our barns on the farm. I know I accumulated over 100 pairs of panties. - I'd wear them for a day, go out to the barn and change them every morning...while throwing a pair of my CLEAN UNWORN guy briefs into the laundry to keep mom from getting suspicious about a lack of my underwear in the hamper. I'd wash my dirty panties whenever the house was empty. - Anyway, yeah, remember when I said I gave up on panties? I threw all the panties I collected away. Every pair. In hopes to pursue a relationship.

Well, I found the girl...and we were married this past October 1st. We're still VERY newlywed. I had no intention on telling her / leading her into me ever wearing panties. A healthy relationship means much more to me.

WELL, something just happened.

When I got home last night to take a shower after work, my wife was sitting on the bed reading. When I went to open my underwear drawer to pull out a pair of my mens briefs, there WEREN'T any mens briefs. Panties. "Honey. I think you put your underwear in my underwear drawer." - "No. I don't think so. Those panties aren't my size."

I either turned beet red...or must have nearly fainted. MY WIFE whom I have never told ANY story of my panty wearing in the past to...bought ME panties. I played like I was in shock...and there was NO WAY I was going to wear panties. I'm serious when I say that her next line to me was, "but, you'll look so cute in them!"

Long story short, I played "scaredy cat" for the next half hour or so until she finally "helped me into" my panties.

We're going shopping for more panties this weekend!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!

Sarah Doepner
11-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Happy, this is a wonderful story, but I can't believe it either.

DonniDarkness
11-11-2011, 11:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwT9ltDBG14

This might be how she knows....

-Donni-

Tara D. Rose
11-11-2011, 11:56 AM
I can hardly belive it either, but good for you that this has happened. I hope there will be a follow up story to this as to why your new wife would do this for or to you. She must have some kind of agenda going on. We would all love to know that. This seems very unique.
L&R...............Tara

kimdl93
11-11-2011, 12:27 PM
OK, so besides her help in obtaining and getting into your panties - interesting turn of event in itself - did you have a conversation with her about how she knew?

BTW, my first wife and I were very newlywed when she suggested I wear her bra, panties and nylons for a little fun. My enthusiasm was so apparent that my secret was out! Fortunately, she was very cool with it and enjoyed sharing this little secret with me.

Chickhe
11-11-2011, 01:39 PM
She must have done a really good background check on you....

Elizabeth Ann
11-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Am I the only one for whom this sounds like a bit of creative writing, with very poor plot development at that.

Liz

Gina X
11-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Am I the only one for whom this sounds like a bit of creative writing, with very poor plot development at that.

Liz

I'll admit it doesn't ring quite true to me, just a hunch with this one though ...............

happyinmypanties
11-11-2011, 02:21 PM
My mind is still in a bit of a whirlwind. I plan on talking to her and finding out more about all this tonight. I'll update when I can.

Actually what is most curious to me is the TYPE of panties she got me. They're all cartoon / little girlish style. Winnie the Pooh, Strawberry Shortcake, Hello Kitty, etc.

Idk...I'm freaked out yet excited at the same time.

Marleena
11-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Sounds like a dream come true for you!:) Your wife sounds awesome!

Rachel Flowers
11-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Ir certainly sounds strange but many of us have had strange experiences so I'm slow to accuse anyone of being untruthful on here...

Rachel Flowers
11-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Go with the flow, Happy. enjoy your weekend. If it were me, I'd have been looking for the hidden TV cameras!

DonnaT
11-11-2011, 04:44 PM
You might ask her if she's planning on getting you some little girl dresses as well.

kendra_gurl
11-11-2011, 04:59 PM
And it's still 4 1/2 months till April Fools Day

S. Lisa Smith
11-11-2011, 05:28 PM
By the way, Happy Birthday! Tomorrow is my birthday also...

Piora
11-11-2011, 06:00 PM
When I got home last night to take a shower after work, my wife was sitting on the bed reading. When I went to open my underwear drawer to pull out a pair of my mens briefs, there WEREN'T any mens briefs. Panties. "Honey. I think you put your underwear in my underwear drawer." - "No. I don't think so. Those panties aren't my size."

Okay - so I think you left out an extremely important part of this story......how did she find out, if no one in the world knew but you?

Tamara Croft
11-11-2011, 06:04 PM
No one going to say it.... ok I will then.... sounds like :BS: to me... now... let me go find out who you were before on here...

This is a support forum, you've been here before 'apparently'.... so you should know we don't stand for this type of crap here.... two words.. GROW UP!

<edit> So, in 2006 when you orignally registered.... still have your 70 pairs of panties?? yes I know who you are :rolleyes:

larry
11-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Do not mess with (Tamara) hehehe

Marleena
11-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Do not mess with (Tamara) hehehe

Nice to see Tamara fixing this. I got conned, not fun!

Cynthia Anne
11-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Happy birthday tomorow! Rather it's bs or not, have a happy birthday! Hugs!

Sophie86
11-11-2011, 10:36 PM
It was missing the proper lead-in...

Dear Madame Xaviera,

I never thought anything like this could happen to me, but....

:heehee:

happyinmypanties
11-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Wow. =/ I didn't expect a response like this. I've had several conversations with my wife...and many things have happened...but, I really don't know how to say anything. I'm sorry to anyone I offended. =(

Marleena
11-23-2011, 05:46 PM
All I know is I'm happy in my panties too.lol.:)

Piora
11-23-2011, 05:59 PM
Wow. =/ I didn't expect a response like this. I've had several conversations with my wife...and many things have happened...but, I really don't know how to say anything. I'm sorry to anyone I offended. =(

I don't think anyone was offended per se....but you have to realize it did sound far-fetched, and it lacked realism to me. It sounded 'made-up'.

Okay - so I think you left out an extremely important part of this story......how did she find out, if no one in the world knew but you?

You still didn't explain the above.....

Of course, I don't want to sound interrogative....but, it's up to you. :battingeyelashes:

Nicole Erin
11-23-2011, 06:05 PM

Probably facebook, the biggest privacy invader in the world. People post their entire lives on it and wonder how the world knows everything from when they ate teh "b35t 5p3gh3tt! EVAA 1!!1!!!!11oneone!!" to what color panties they wore.

I hereby have to go with this story is probably true.

BTW folks, how come a n00b comes in with such a story but when an oldbie posts about how they were wearing pantyhose under their slacks to the office for a big meeting and the boss saw their ankle, everyone cheers?

Michelle James
11-23-2011, 06:11 PM
No one going to say it.... ok I will then.... sounds like :BS: to me... now... let me go find out who you were before on here...

This is a support forum, you've been here before 'apparently'.... so you should know we don't stand for this type of crap here.... two words.. GROW UP!

<edit> So, in 2006 when you orignally registered.... still have your 70 pairs of panties?? yes I know who you are :rolleyes:

Tamara I was just having the same thoughts when I scrolled down and saw your post. As I always say you don't have to see the bull to know you are standing in bs.

2B Natasha
11-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Your right. It's unbelievable. Please stop luring to us. And what's with the age 23 or 24. Not sure how old you are?

Piora
11-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Probably facebook, the biggest privacy invader in the world. People post their entire lives on it and wonder how the world knows everything from when they ate teh "b35t 5p3gh3tt! EVAA 1!!1!!!!11oneone!!" to what color panties they wore.

Well, that's an assumption. Not everybody posts everything about themselves on Facebook. If the OP had done so, then why would he be so incredulous about his wife having discovered his 'secret'? It just doesn't hold water.

I hereby have to go with this story is probably true.

Oooookay...based on what? :battingeyelashes:

BTW folks, how come a n00b comes in with such a story but when an oldbie posts about how they were wearing pantyhose under their slacks to the office for a big meeting and the boss saw their ankle, everyone cheers?

Maybe because that example sounds 100% more credible? Hardly a comparison between that example and the OP's. :straightface:

Nicole Erin
11-23-2011, 06:58 PM
Maybe because that example sounds 100% more credible? Hardly a comparison between that example and the OP's. :straightface:

Well when I was new I posted about how my wife and I got married in October and she replaced all my underwear with athletic supporters and how excited I was to have so many but we were gonna buy more...

Look it is like this - the only difference between the OP and some of the regulars here is number of posts. I mean what if someone called BS on some of the regulars? the poop would hit the fan and the thread would close.

Marissa333
11-23-2011, 11:42 PM
I guess I am more confused than anything. I have to admit, the story sound like fiction, but I a also not going to accuse the author of lying. What I am confused about is the motivation. I understand the motivation for telling the story of its true, because it prolly something a lot of closeted CDs would love to have happen to them. But what's the motivation for telling a lie? The story wasn't exciting or arousing. It wasn't super mysterious or interesting, it was kinda blah (not to insult the authors writing or ability to tell a story no offense). So with that said, what would be the point of making this up if it were a lie? I would love to hear anyone's theories.

DinaMature
11-24-2011, 10:58 AM

Liz
I'm on the bus with you.

Tamara Croft
11-24-2011, 02:05 PM
Thread done, go join fictionmania if you want to write stories :rolleyes: