PDA

View Full Version : An unexpected surprise for Suzy.

suzy1
11-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I was at a friend’s house yesterday and I noticed that she had some bags by the door that looked like rubbish.
On closer inspection I could see they were full of here old clothes. So I asked her if they were going to the tip as I was going that way and could take them for her.
[I was already thinking ahead at this point]
When she said yes then I was satisfied that if I helped myself it would be O.K.
She is tall slim and sexy [just like me!] so I new they would fit me.

So on the way to the tip I pulled over and looked through the bags.

I got two lovely tops.
Two silky panties that looked new and never worn.
A lovely calf length skirt that will be just right for relaxing in on a cold winter’s day.
And some leather belts of different widths

Life can be good,

SUZY

AllieSF
11-11-2011, 06:07 PM
I hope that the "tip" was not the garbage dumpster, as we refer to it on this side of the Atlantic, but rather a thrift store or donation center where someone else could also share the bounty so to speak. I have been trying to figure out how to do that with my daughter and ex-wife because that have great taste in clothes..

StevieTV
11-11-2011, 06:09 PM
I've been lucky that way too. I had two female friends that I willingly helped them clean their closets and volunteered to take them away. I think one figured me out because she offered me a silk cami before she put it in the bag. Of course I took it and it ended there.

Victoria StJohn
11-11-2011, 07:52 PM
"Life is for having fun"...."Life can be good" Suzy, now I know why you make these statements. You sure are having fun being a girl. Cheers, VSJ.

Gaby2
11-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Girls will be girls, Suzy! :<3:Gaby

Kaz
11-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Suzy, this is close to 'skip raiding'... a growing trend in the UK!

Seriously, we should be recycling and good clothes should never be lost! We need to embrace this more in this age of austerity... I am looking forward to the retro opportunities that may become available... It will affect fashion...

Jilmac
11-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Tsk, tsk! What a scammer you are Suzy, But I would have done the same thing, tee hee.

Sophie86
11-11-2011, 10:40 PM
So what happens when you come out to her, and accidentally wear one of her tops while on a visit? (I'm thinking ahead, too.) ;)

My wife bought some new clothes today. She's put on a little weight lately, so she had to buy them in my size. My diabolical plan is to help her lose that extra weight, so that I can inherit the new clothes. :D

Longing2be-Trisha
11-11-2011, 11:00 PM
SEXY Suzy hits the jackpot!

Hugs

Cynthia Anne
11-12-2011, 07:07 AM
She is tall slim and sexy [just like me!]
Life can be good,

SUZY

I agree with the above statement!
Always remember one girls 'junk' can be another girls treasure! Hugs!:)

Bettyann303
11-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Suzy, Great score and thanks for sharing that with us!