PDA

View Full Version : Are the types of clothes you liked...

heathr1
10-20-2005, 02:19 PM
when you began CDing, the same as now?

For me, yes.

The classic leather mini.

Sherlyn
10-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Yes !!! always loved skirts with a casual top or sweater and boots ...classic!!!!!

Midnight_Minx
10-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Somewhat. :) I'm going now for the gothic lolita look.

For anyone who's interested in what it looks like:

http://www.sphereofshadows.com/lolita.jpg

Luv

~Viv~

Tiffy
10-20-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh for sure. Still late 80's early 90's style and flare. And lingerie is still my favorite.

Kisses, April

Sharon
10-20-2005, 02:35 PM
No!:)
I started dressing nearly forty years ago, before I had entered my teen years, and I am now a bit more..., let's say "mature."
And I have also moved from my earlier fixation with particular articles of clothing to where I am just trying to achieve a sense of identity and comfort.

Lauren_T
10-20-2005, 02:44 PM
My tastes are still developing...

My preferences in shoes and underwear are now solid, but for the rest, I simply experiment with what appeals to me... :o

mand
10-20-2005, 02:51 PM
Hello Heathr :) I'll say they've changed love, it used to be whatever I could get hold of secretly, now it's whatever is lying on the floor when I get out of bed ;)

love mand xxx:)

Wendy me
10-20-2005, 02:58 PM
my tastes are endless i could be in a tank top and jeans or something short and sexy or a long skirt or dress....for me it's all abought how i feel or what i am doing......and that allways working on changeing styles and looking for that new look that something that i say omg i love this but i get board and start looking for that next just right look ..........

Joanne08
10-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi Heathr1,

When I started CDing, like Mand, it was with anything I could get my hands on. And like Sharon I'm more mature now and have developed a sence of style that I admire in women's fashions. I 've always liked pretty lingerie and I still do, so that has never changed.

Love, Jo

Georgina
10-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Yes. I began in the era of stockings, girdles, slips and petticoats and I still wear these today. Georgina.

knelson
10-20-2005, 07:22 PM
give me a black sexy skirt anyday

Foot_Fetish
10-20-2005, 08:23 PM
It's still a thrill to wear anthing I can get my hands on.

Holly
10-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Let's just say that as the years have past, my interest in clothing has "broadened." :)

TGMarla
10-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Like any woman, I pay attention to what's in style. If I don't care for a certain trend, I ignore it. But there are some things that stay in style. Good taste and common sense goes a long way. Back in the day, I liked a lot of various styles, and often borrowed my older sister's things, which tended to be a bit more trendy. But over the course of the years, I've stayed primarily with sensible and tasteful styles.

I don't mean any offense to anyone when I say "tasteful". But I'm not much into the fetish scene. I like a nice dress or skirt, and a pretty sweater or blouse. I like pretty shoes, but I'm not much into boots. Some are nice, but I tend to not go too overboard with them.

And I LOVE lingerie, but I don't own any of my own. So I "borrow" for now from my wife. One day, perhaps....

Madeline_K
10-20-2005, 10:02 PM
When I got started in all this when I was a kid, I was into nothing but shoes. While shoes still hold a place in my heart, selection is just not there since I wear b/w a 12 and a 13 in mens. But it was my girlfrield who introduced me to a particular cut of top and dress that now has my interest. It doesn't look all that good on me, but I just LOVE halter tops.

Madeline

Sam-antha
11-03-2005, 08:00 AM
Basically, the items are as were years ago. But the exception is for going out in... I am now too too old for the mini let alone the micro, likewise heels are much smaller. All the same in the late autumn evenings there have been a couple of mini excursions. I just had to show off a torn denim micro. But nobody saw me.
But I have still to try tight jeans so there is hope for me thoughts yet.
In a nutshell, my taste has not really changed, just the use that is made.

Bonnie D
11-03-2005, 09:11 AM
When I first started, which was some time ago, I wore my mother's black girdle with attached garters. I like panties and garter belts now. Some years later I bought baby dolls and liked to wear them around the apartment when alone. I don't buy them or wear them anymore. Everything else is about the same then and now.

Bonnie

Helen MC
11-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Yes,today for example I am wearing a pair of navy blue "Montfort" brand cotton interlock briefs, the type my big sister wore 40 years ago when I first started to borrow hers and wear them under my trousers instead of Boys Y-Fronts. I still wear that type of knickers as well as more modern Sloggi Maxi Briefs. I also like to wear pleated knee length skirts similar to those my sister and my mother wore all those years ago in my teens, although I do sometimes wear lycra mini skirts which were not about in those days.

vanessa48
11-03-2005, 12:15 PM
The clothes I have always worn are boarderline sexy/****ty, and always wear red lipstick, it is a must. The makeup to me is the best part of being a woman, nothing like some reasonably long red nails, red lips, cateyes, and sexy blonde hair to fit my mood. What amazes me is, I have been dressing since I was a kid, and I still get very turned on by how sexy I can look as Vanessa. I know if I met Vanessa, I'd fall in love with her. I guess it is because she was made in my own image, of what attracts me to a woman, and I play her personality exactly the way she would be, so why wouldn't I be attracted in every way. I continue to experiment, making her sexier and sexier, getting better at the art of makeup, which used to be a challenge. When I see a woman wearing real sexy makeup, I study just how she made it look so hot, and then try to perfect the duplication on myself. I always go to the sites with naked women, because they always have perfect full pouty lips, and lots of makeup. The more I study them the easier it becomes to duplicate. Sometimes when I do it, the result is so awesome, I am amazed, and sometimes it comes out awful!

kysmet
11-03-2005, 12:46 PM
I actually started by dressing very conservatively. It was not until later on that I started gaining a sense of my own style and what I wanted to do with it. I am also a bit backwards in that I started by wearing many layers of clothing at first. Now I tend to find ways to wear as few layers as possible. Not that it always works out that way. :D Needless to say, my courage in dressing has changed my view of style and what I like to wear since I first started dressing. I guess you could say that I'm more daring now than I was then.

Ericka Jean

KatieZ
11-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Heavens no.

At 57 (next month) years old I dress more my age. Back in my teens and 20's I was more into "little girl" and "hot teen" type clothes. By my 30's and 40's I was dressing more fetish style. Nowadays I try to blend in although I do still love above the knee dresses.

Hugs

Michelle Hart
11-03-2005, 07:15 PM
For me it's leather and satin. I just love the feel as it glides around. For the most part it's anything that is sexy.

Faye Emmette
11-03-2005, 07:33 PM
My dawn of awakening co-incided with the rising of the mini-skirt; '66-ish to '72-ish. Geeze, even the Queen's dresses were a few inches above knee:eek:
Pantyhose came out about 1970 but I had already developed my comfort area with girdles and stockings so that's how I've stayed.
Some days I dress trashy and some days classy.
Was it Mae West who said " It cost a lot of money to look this cheap"..?..:angel:

Lauren_T
11-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Was it Mae West who said " It cost a lot of money to look this cheap"..?..:angel:Close... Mae's possible reincarnation, Dolly Parton :thumbsup:

Angela Burke
11-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Close... Mae's possible reincarnation, Dolly Parton :thumbsup:
Dolly Parton, even if only a "possible" reincarnation cannot be so, as Mae was very much alive and kicking when Dolly made her first appearance in 1946.
I am also a nitpicker!

Love Angela XX

Sindy
11-03-2005, 10:26 PM
I would love to find the place where they keep all the clothes from Married with Children, I so still want Kelly Bundys entire wardrobe!

robinLynn
11-03-2005, 10:26 PM
i started this years ago but my current wife accepts it so i go with it.....to CD all the time i need to lose 50 lbs. currently im too big to be a lady

Lauren_T
11-03-2005, 10:48 PM
I would love to find the place where they keep all the clothes from Married with Children, I so still want Kelly Bundys entire wardrobe!For my next life, I would be happy being Kelly Bundy's fave tube-top... :eek: :)

robinLynn
11-03-2005, 10:52 PM
from the time i was 5 i liked stockings then the skirts twat went with them

Rachel Morley
11-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Absolutely - a classic 1950's or 1960's twinset, short skirt and high heels always does it for me! :D

Tamara Croft
11-03-2005, 11:02 PM
from the time i was 5 i liked stockings then the skirts twat went with themSo you're saying your a 'skirts twat'? just what is a skirt twat that goes with stockings?

gina13
11-03-2005, 11:23 PM
As a teenager I was seduced by nylon, pantyhose and thigh high stockings. I definitely started out with lingere like others have stated, anything i could get my hands on...as time went by I found the need to develop a wardrobe of my own that included outerwear. Thrift Stores have been a blessing for trying to define a personal style. Sometimes its amazing what you can find.
Presently I have become very fabric oriented. The feel of different fabrics upon the skin and against each is very appealing. As far as style goes currently I like to present either very cute and innocent ie. cotton summer dressess and sandles flowing skirts and cute flowery tops or else very sexual minis little tight tops fashion hose heels. One thing that remains since the begining is my love of sheer soft fabrics my favorite :) xxxooo

Rachel Morley
11-03-2005, 11:39 PM
So you're saying your a 'skirts twat'? just what is a skirt twat that goes with stockings?

Laughing my f***ing ass off !!! :rofl: :rofl: no really I am !!!

Tamara Croft
11-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Laughing my f***ing ass off !!! :rofl: :rofl: no really I am !!!Do you know what one is? *goes to search in google* I'll be back ;)

(sorry for hijacking this thread) NOT :D

<edit> OMFG!!!! don't ever google "skirts twat" <<< just like that...... noooo I said DON'T.... :rofl:

Tamara Croft
11-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Do I know what one is? do you mean a "skirt" or a "twat" or a "skirt twat"?

A "skirt twat" is probably something sweet smelling, that is lovely to look at, and that is very hypnotically attractive that is found underneath a skirt. (preferably with stockings and high heels) :)

Am I being too rude? will I get banned?:rofl: no but I think Marla will be getting her paddle out :spank:

Bonnie D
11-04-2005, 09:15 AM
The misspelling of the word "that" in Robin's message sure brought a lot of grins to many. Especially to those who are aware of the slang term actually typed. lol

Bonnie