PDA

View Full Version : Need to Vent a little

Donna1
11-12-2011, 01:36 AM
I am a closet CD But mostly underdress and always shave all the hair off my body. However lately, I haven't been able to have the "Girl time" that I desire to keep me going and just to be able to relax. I have a demanding Job, working on my doctorate degree and do many other things. But sometimes, I just want to be a girl and do girl things. Maybe this would help if I was public, but right now I cant. Fortunately, my GF is my soul mate and highly suppotive. She is always telling me ways that I can dress like a girl, problem is that I just want to be dolled up all the time!!! But I cant cause no time!!!! Ugh! Is this frustraiting to others too????

Marleena
11-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Perfectly normal Donna, life gets in the way. I hear ya. It's good to vent.:)

Donna1
11-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Perfectly normal Donna, life gets in the way. I hear ya. It's good to vent.:)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I am gaining weight when I want to lose weight to be more feminine look!!! (meaning looking fit as a girl). I realize girls look beautiful any size, but I just want to be skinny and fit! Ugh!

Marleena
11-12-2011, 01:54 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I am gaining weight when I want to lose weight to be more feminine look!!! (meaning looking fit as a girl). I realize girls look beautiful any size, but I just want to be skinny and fit! Ugh!

Typical female thinking there too. I would like to lose some weight too.:)

Longing2be-Trisha
11-12-2011, 01:59 AM
It is ok to vent Donna! We all need to do it at some point. Weight gain Is caused by many factors like stress, what we eat, the portion size we eat, ect......

Hugs

eluuzion
11-12-2011, 03:29 AM
"People spend their time doing what is truly important to them in life". (and make excuses for not doing the rest):hugs:

:love:

Shelly67
11-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Maybe , just maybe there's an alternative way to approach and think about that torment and terrible urge. I question the ideal of going out dressed for you right now .Don't you consider that may bring up its own questionable problems ?? Maybe the situation needs to be dealt with personally rather than presenting oneself for gratification. If I may , I'll use my own experiences as an input ,hopefully giving you the perspective of anothers , someone who at times felt very frustrated .
When I was lucky enough to be in work , some days the lust to dress was almost overpowering . I just couldnt think straight . I decided to turn it all on its head and allow myself a short time during the day , thinking of the clothes I desired , how I'd look wearing them . And then stop . I confronted those moments and realised I was better off enjoying those teasing moments rather than letting them take hold of me all day. The anticipation was a lure . I also tried to calm myself , breathe deeply and not let it take presidence , giving myself a chance to relax. There's nothing like having an itch you can't scratch , but in a funny way it became almost enjoyable " the chase becoming better than the catch ".
It's a difficult to juggle with ones feelings and desires , we all have our own measure . I also tried to put everything into perspective by thinking ahead , making it a point to put a day in the calender where I could dress , even if it were for an only an hour or so . BUT , in that moment I seriously took it to reason the moment of dressing also had a possibility of NOT happening due to unforseen events . I realised again although i felt a pang of dissapointment , it was almost a sensation of tease once again.
I've only typed this for you , my way of dealing with such urges as I can relate to yours spot on . In short I decided not to be cruel to myself , try to be kind . Even if it meant the idea I was being a naughty girl .
Odd , but a measure of trying to take control of ones own desires , rather than let them take hold .
I hope in some way this brings you a different train of thought ....
Good luck , I hope you can find your own way to calm youre quandry ........

Cynthia Anne
11-12-2011, 06:36 AM
You deserve a break today! TAKE IT! Before you weigh 300 pounds! Stress is a killer! Hugs!

Bettyann303
11-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Congrats on getting your doctorate. I just finished an MBA, so I can only imagine how much work you have. Try and make some special girl time for yourself and dress when you can.

Donna1
11-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Shelly, I think this was a wonderful input and absolutely makes sense! I totally agree, this is what my GF ALSO has been trying to say! She is earning a psychology degree and really has given me some very similar input! I thank you so much!

Donna1
11-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Great post, I love it! hee hee!

Trish1
11-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Donna,
Please always remember that you are wonderful. And WE ARE A TEAM!!! We will get through this together. I am very proud of you and of the person you have become. Please keep your chin up and remember God is with you and so am I. I love you

Shelly67
11-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Good luck you guys ...... all the very best .

RenneB
11-12-2011, 10:02 PM
I hear ya Donna. Having a job and going to school with no en fem time can make a CDr go crazy. On the other hand, no job, no money, no school but plenty of time en fem can make you go crazy too, but at least I'm going crazy in 4" heels and a LBD. Someday I hope to have the best of both worlds. It's kind of like the ol' saying times of p*t and no money will make your day go a lot better than times of money and no p*t.

Renne.....