PDA

View Full Version : Do you flirt with GGs while en femme?

gabimartini
11-12-2011, 05:40 AM
I'm curious to know how many out there feel even more attracted to women while en femme. Do you flirt with GGs? If you do, what is their response?

Share your stories!

Cynthia Anne
11-12-2011, 06:00 AM
I flirt with gg's know matter how I'm dressed! After all if there is something better then a gg or something better to flirt with, I haven't found it yet! I go dancing once a week and always have one of those 'good times'!:) Hugs!

heel_addict
11-12-2011, 06:15 AM
Though I've never been in public dressed as a woman, I do wear feminine stuff underneath my male clothes like red polish on my toenails, pantyhose, panties or a leotard sometimes. And, oh yes! I do feel more attracted to women though I don't flirt with them much because I do have a girlfriend. I feel especially attracted to women with whom we have something in common in our attire, same kind of pantyhose for instance, or red toenails. I know exactly how it feels :)

sandra-leigh
11-12-2011, 06:52 AM
I never learned how to flirt. I don't think I would be comfortable in flirting: I went through too many times during which flirts were the mirage to the starving man in the dessert.

AllieSF
11-12-2011, 04:01 PM
I have always talked with women when the opportunity arose. Now that I am crossdressing I find that I can "hold" their attention more and I am more outgoing and unafraid to walk up to a female and start a conversation. Part of it is just being me and another part definitely includes flirting, not so much to get a date, but rather to give them some time of personal satisfaction that nice flirting can bring and to make myself feel good by talking with them.

Dixie
11-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Lol funny you should mention that. While at work today this women came in with a really cute skirt on. I was in love instantly (with the skirt lol) I told her that I loved her skirt even asked her where she got it. She said it was purchased at a used clothing store and thanked me for complimenting her on it. A few years ago I wouldn't have dreamed of such a thing coming out of my mouth ;)

RiverdanceGirl
11-12-2011, 05:09 PM
I was born lacking the gene that allows me to not flirt. It has made my life very difficult :heehee:.

Kaz
11-12-2011, 05:53 PM
I used to wish I knew how to flirt... then one day I realised that I get on with women much more than men... then I realised other male colleagues and friends also realised this about me... then I realised that I have flirted most of of my life but hadn't realised it! What a waste!

Gaby... I am an incurable flirt and being dressed doesn't change a thing!

DanaR
11-12-2011, 06:13 PM
I'm not any different as a guy, then I am as a girl. Either way, I have a tendency to flirt.

Pythos
11-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Um...yea. LOL

That is all I flirt with, enfem or not.

But I got found by a female WHILE in Fem Androgynous, and well, I posted the results here already. :P

Jane G
11-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Only with my wife.:love:

prene
11-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Yes,
Me too. "that is all flirt with"

My problem is the gg's at least my friends treat me a a gg.

Which I like that I am treated as a girl by the girls . . . but . . . I do like one of them(Jackie). She talks to me like I am her gg friend.

I do have a thought ... we are friends first and who knows what will happen next?

Billie Jean
11-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Yes I flirt wth GGs while dressed. It makes me feel sexy when they flirt with me too. Billie Jean

RenneB
11-12-2011, 10:05 PM
That hasn't happened to me yet. However on the other hand, when I'm in male mode but wearing skinny chic jeans and girls sneakers, I get this really special look from GGs that notice the chic jeans. It's kindof an upturned smile on one side with a little wink. Now that makes me feel good. I know and she knows and I get a little wink saying it's okay...

Renne.....

Sophie86
11-13-2011, 12:42 AM
I enjoy flirting regardless of how I'm dressed, but I also have a fear of giving the false impression that I might be interested in doing more than just flirt. Therefore, I do try to behave, especially with strangers or mere acquaintances. If I'm among friends who I know will understand, I feel like I can get away with a bit more. :)

Vickie_CDTV
11-13-2011, 04:34 AM
I would, if I could actually find somewhere to go where GGs would be interested in a TV like me. I don't know if GGs in the everyday general public would want to be flirted by either another GG (assuming one passes that well up close) or a "guy in a dress"; have any GGs have had this happen to them while out in the general public?

So I really only flirt en drab, and even then it is very cautiously. It is probably due to lots of bad experiences as a teenager, but I am always afraid of offending and/or embarrassing a GG if I show any interest (en drab.)

girlygirly
11-13-2011, 06:19 AM
I'm wearing ladies clothing all the time, but since I always present as a male, I'm somewhat adrogynous about how I dress in public. I occasionally wear a skirt, girly shorts, or an obviously femme top, but only if I'm going someplace where I'm unlikely to run into a lot of people, and I rarely wear makeup. I'll still go out wearing flared jeans that are obviously femme, or with pantylines showing, or pretty girl socks with flowers on them, or a frilly femme top worn underneath, so it occasionally peaks out a little. I rarely get stared at, but do get a lot of friendly, knowing looks from females. I flirt with all ladies who seem friendly, and many flirt back. I never make an effort to hide who I am or avoid contact when I encounter a female who seems to have me figured out, I actually enjoy it.

Michelia
11-13-2011, 10:48 AM
Always!

But it does seem it is more enjoyable when I am enfemme. I think the ladies are more interested in flirting back!

Debutante
11-13-2011, 10:51 AM
I think I would if I got out more en femme. I just haven't had the time.
And with a dear SO, my supportive wife, I would be careful with my behavior, never to cross any line.
But I certainly would flirt with her! That is a given!

stacycoral
11-13-2011, 11:17 AM
yes, but on halloween when i was last out in publiic, i had a lady the store really flirty with me, so i was great how much she was flirty with me as a girl. i do flirty with gg dressed even if they have already read me. It is hard not to flirty with gg, anyway your dressed.

danielletorresani
11-13-2011, 11:26 AM
OMG I would LOVE to be with a girl while dressed up!

Badtranny
11-13-2011, 12:42 PM
I have always talked with women when the opportunity arose. Now that I am crossdressing I find that I can "hold" their attention more and I am more outgoing and unafraid to walk up to a female and start a conversation. Part of it is just being me and another part definitely includes flirting, not so much to get a date, but rather to give them some time of personal satisfaction that nice flirting can bring and to make myself feel good by talking with them.

Um Allie, you pretty much flirt with EVERYBODY. Remember at Martuni's when you were chatting up those two guys forEVER and they were totally ignoring me! Hello!, I'm the queer one! ;-)

AllieSF
11-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Melissa, you just need to butt in more often, and you do have a better butt than I do. Understanding my being me means that I start a lot of conversations and have no problem handing over that ongoing conversation to a good reliever as I go looking for the next victim, or should I say nice stranger to get to know?

Lorileah
11-13-2011, 05:37 PM
I flirt with everyone when I am dressed. I am more outwardly friendly because I am more "me" when dressed. I think I am more attractive so I am more confident. But I am a tease.

ArleneRaquel
11-14-2011, 02:17 AM
By nature I'm a flirty person, but I flirt more with men or others CD's, when I'm dressed enfemme.

Diane Smith
11-14-2011, 03:54 AM
I am much more outgoing when I'm dressed en femme, and have a better time at clubs, parties and among other groups of friendly people. My male personality is very shy, a classic wallflower when I'm out with others. Plus, I made a promise to myself some years ago that I would never again get involved with a woman unless she knew from the very first moment that I dressed femme.

Consequently, when I'm dressed up is the only time I ever "flirt" with anyone at all! My boyself has never been able to. I still have a long way to go before it becomes a regular occurrence, however.

- Diane

Princess_of_Hckloins
11-14-2011, 07:38 AM
I'm guilty of flirting with other GGs when "dressed". I don't get out like I once did though since moving back to a small town.

kimdl93
11-14-2011, 08:54 AM
OK, first off - I'm happily married, so I don't go out looking for women. That being said, I've been out en femme a number of times in recent months and I have been approached by women every time I'm at a bar. Oddly enough, my CDing seems to be something of a conversation starter! Several bought me drinks and made it clear that if I were in the market, they'd be interested. I have to admit - this surprised the heck out of me!