PDA

View Full Version : Telling my lady friend!

sheerenergy1
11-12-2011, 01:12 PM
I have a neighbor who was next door to me. We started to go for morning walks a few times a week. She is a tall woman and on these walks we started to learn more about each other after living next door to each other for 10 years. She is easy to talk to and share ideas. I decided this is the lady I was going to share my secret with. One morning she told me that her and her husband had to move because of his job. He could not afford to give up the potential pension and her heart was broken that they would be moving from her dream house. My heart was broken because I was going to lose my walking buddy and my potential confidant. The move was quick but we stayed in touch the last few weeks. One day we got into a texting session. She had mentioned that she was out shopping. I asked for what items and she said shoes. Shoes and pantyhose are my favorite items in the world. Next thing you know the topic got around to my cross dressing. She said she always had a feeling that I did. Next morning on my morning walk I texted that I was walking. She called me on the phone and then it spilled out. Turns out her mom had a dress store and a guy came in a few times to try on dresses. Her mom was gone and the guy walked in. She called her mom and she said it was fine as long as no one was in the shop. So my friend said she was very open to it. She was glad I told her. She said she thought she saw me once wearing heels when I threw garbage in the trash can once. I said I wanted her to catch me. She said it would have been fun to go to the store if she was around. She will visit once in awhile and I hope we get a chance to see each other soon. She stays in touch with me on my morning walks and is there to listen to me. I have found it fun and great to talk to someone about my hobby. So I was lucky it worked out for me.

Rachel Flowers
11-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Well done on fidning someone to share with, it makes a big difference. I have my wife and a small number of close friends who are all really supportive. It makes such a difference! x

Longing2be-Trisha
11-12-2011, 01:36 PM
That is so awesome girl to have a friend like that!

Hugs

Natalie Wood
11-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Good story. It makes me happy to hear stories like yours. I don't have many regrets about my cding, but I do regret that I did not tell my wife sooner than I did. Cding has enriched our life and marriage. Hind sight is 20/20.