PDA

View Full Version : What if....

Marla
10-20-2005, 03:25 PM
What if it were perfectly acceptable for men to wear women's clothes (like it
is for women to wear men's) Would it be as exciting? One of the easons I love to wear lengerie under my male clothes is because I can have a secret female persona and even act a little feminine to see if anyone notices. Granted, if it were acceptable I would go full out female, but as it is I'm happy being a "secret" girl. It's still fun! What do you think?

RandiCD
10-20-2005, 03:50 PM
I think i like it the way it is, makes it more exciting to dress up, i have no desire to go outside dressed anyway.

its more for the bedroom for me and my girl friends;)

Barbara Beaulieu
10-20-2005, 04:23 PM
I think it might lose a little of the thrill, But it would be nice to show off the pretty new outfits we just got. The only thing that sees me are 4 walls and a mirror.

Rainbow6562005
10-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Great question, Marla :)

There is a little bit of excitement for me about the danger of my sons finding out that I'm a CDer. On the other hand, it's anxiety provoking, which isn't pleasant.
So, in answer to your question, I'd miss the excitement, but not the anxiety.

Rainbow

Sarah Ellis
10-20-2005, 05:43 PM
It's like trying to answer the ultimate question that one.

i) If it were perfectly acceptable.

Well it is our dream, desire, call it what you will to be accepted. It would possibly end a lot of pain and misunderstanding and give us the freedom we always desire.

ii)Would it be as exciting?

No. Reason being is that it would then become the 'norm' and we would end up all the same in the fact that these clothes would be just that, 'clothes' and nothing else. It wouldn't seem personal anymore and the thrill or enjoyment would soon fade away.

So would we really want it?

Yes and No would be the answer.

DonnaT
10-20-2005, 06:55 PM
I use to, but don't do it for the thrill anymore. I do it cause I like it.

Tiffy
10-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Sure there maybe a bit of a thrill. But if it were the "norm" or accepted I would still do it. I just love the way a skirt moves and the freedom it gives. As well as the rest of the clothes. I just have to have them and wear them. (As I check around them room to make sure noone seen me in just my Budweiser boxers:o )

Kisses, April

nancy58
10-20-2005, 09:49 PM
My latest female clothing purchase was a wool bicycle jersey. I cut the women's size tag out of it, in case someone should chance to see it while it hangs in my cubicle at work. When I put it on, I admire how it conforms to my shape much better than my men's jerseys, and I can see a little bit of a feminine touch to the seams, and I enjoy the fact that I am wearing women's clothing in public. But once I'm out the door and on the road, I forget that it's any different from the other jerseys, and my wife, who doesn't know about this particular article of clothing, doesn't give it a second thought, even though she doesn't want to see me dressed up. It's perfectly acceptable to the world, because it doesn't look like women's clothing. The same is the case with some socks I own.

I could never feel this way, though, about a kilt, or other men's clothing.

For me, I don't think it's the forbidden fruit aspect of women's clothing that gives me pleasure. It ceased being forbidden fruit when I told my wife. It's the way the clothes fit, and the fact that they're different than drab.

Nancy

Raychel
10-21-2005, 12:39 AM
I don't think that it would change a whole lot for me. I just love the feel of nice womens clothes. There is nothing better than getting all done up in nice lingerie and pantyhose, add the feel of a nice dress rubbing on your legs. AHHhh Heaven

DawnRodgers
10-21-2005, 01:25 AM
I know that I just feel more comfortable in women's clothing. Some may find that hard to believebecause, well sinply nylons in the summer in the hot weather, heels at anytime - particularly 4 ich ones - can be very uncomfortable if any time is spent walking or standing, the time spent on make up and hair is longer. But even that considered I'd rather be dressed 24/7. Sexy bathing suits, nightgowns, colors and textures, jewejry and makeup. It is definitely the way I would love to go. so sexy. So pleasurable, so much fun.
Dawn

KatieZ
10-21-2005, 06:23 AM
Many years ago I dressed for the thrill, now I dress because it feels right.

If it were normal and acceptable I wouldn't own another stitch of male clothing.

Hugs

Khriss
10-21-2005, 06:51 AM
a pvc catsuit.. and thigh high boots..accepted everyday attire?
though my granny in such...might loose some appeal...
I enjoy the feeling of femme' clothing though... kinda anti-flannel shirt eh?;) :D xx"K"

Falcor
10-21-2005, 08:49 AM
I have at night driven around dressed to the nines,with my wife'she,., pants and jacket, role reversal.a couple times actually,a ton of fun.Of course hidden in a car at night is'nt overly courages ,nevertheless it was exciting,apart from that, iwould be open to other CDers sharing ameal and a bottle of red at home with me a perfect hostess::D

JoAnnDallas
10-21-2005, 10:16 AM
It would not be crossdressing and would be normal behaiver. Thus it would be like trying to equal apples and oranges. In fact there would not even be a concept of crossdressing. This forum would not exist and we would not be having this conversation. LOL

Shaylynn
10-21-2005, 10:25 AM
It would be wonderful to come out of the closet all the way. I loved to go out completely en femme and not worry about what's going to happen. I am such a scaredy cat. I'd love to let people see the real me.
Hugs
Shay

Bonnie D
10-21-2005, 01:39 PM
If it became totally acceptable I would wear femme clothes most of the time. I would find it just as exciting because I love the way the clothes feel. Skirts and dresses, stockings, corsets, etc. What about a bra? Would you still wear one? I would like to get breast implants if it was also acceptable.

Bonnie

Marla
10-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Yes I wear a bra all the time. Ijust love the way it feels, as well as panties and hose.