PDA

View Full Version : Confided in my Mother yesterday

Natalie Wood
11-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Well after a year of confiding in my wife and one of my customers, who is gay, I finally told my Mother yesterday that I cd. To my delight and surprise, she did not act shocked at all. It was all loving support and happiness that I am happy. We had a long afternoon chat. It was wonderful.

To MY shock, she revealed some things to me that lead me to wonder if this could possibly be a "genetic" thing. She revealed to me that my Father liked the way her panties felt when he tried them on (but who wouldn't lol), and although she wouldn't say exactly "what" out of respect for my Brother's privacy, she said that something happened years ago that made her suspect he was into something. Very vague but enough info for now. Plus, my Sister's daughter is most likely a boy in a girl's body, straight up.

I am not sure what to think or how to feel about this new info. Do I come from a long line of transgender ancestors??? Or rather, could everyone have transgender tendencies, large or small ones, and most people just bury the feelings down deep inside of themselves?

Finally, I found some sayings of Jesus very intriguing where he talks about us returning to our earlier state (Adam & Eve like) where there is no male or female, in order to enter his kingdom. To be more clear, I was reading that in the gospel of Thomas which is not included in the Bible. But rather discovered recently in the 1940s. It just makes you wonder about our make-up (not blush and mascara lol) as human beings. Doesn't it?

It was quite the liberating day yesterday! It reminded me of when I told my wife about a year ago. And if anyone is interested, it was difficult...but much much easier than when I told my wife. Maybe it gets easier with the more people that you have that talk with. It probably depends on the person and relationship too though. Stay beautiful girls, inside and out!

Peace & Love

suzy1
11-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Fascinating story Natalie.
Isn’t it a shame that we will never know how meny people around us would either like to, or are crossdressing.
Or does it just run in your family?:heehee:

Hugs, SUZY

Rachel Flowers
11-12-2011, 02:09 PM
It definitely gets easier the more people you tell, and it definitely matters whom you're coming out to! About 8 people now know about me and it got easiser every time until last week I came out to a male friend whom I have a crush on...

Mindy More
11-12-2011, 04:03 PM
glad your mom was accepting and also forthcoming with additional info for you. Def sounds liberating.
I wish my mother was still around. I think I might be able to tell her and if I did, I know she'd be understanding. She bought me my first thong and I'm sure she had inklings.

Vickie_CDTV
11-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Finally, I found some sayings of Jesus very intriguing where he talks about us returning to our earlier state (Adam & Eve like) where there is no male or female, in order to enter his kingdom. To be more clear, I was reading that in the gospel of Thomas which is not included in the Bible. But rather discovered recently in the 1940s.

Interestingly enough, Virginia Prince had that same verse printed on the first page of every issue of Transvestia back in the 60s and 70s.

Dixie
11-12-2011, 04:39 PM
So glad that coming out to your mother was such a positive experience for you, thanks for sharing.