PDA

View Full Version : cleaning without embarrassment

Johnnifer
11-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Uhm, if you do not live alone (like me) how do you wash your girly clothes without public embarrassment. No chance to use the washer at home. (honestly I have no idea if they take special settings or not) and public laundromats seem worse. I was wondering as even though i wear them only once a month if lucky due to lack of freedom, i had them a couple years and they may need a wash.

Eryn
11-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Are you kidding? Wash your girly things at a public laundromat and you'll likely have a lot of new female friends. They'll go "Wow, a guy who is so nice he even washes his girlfriend's things!"

Marlana
11-12-2011, 03:50 PM
I totally agree. Noone has to know that it's your stuff. I'm lucky nough to have washer/dryer at home. Good lick with this.

Marlana

Vickie_CDTV
11-12-2011, 04:13 PM
In addition to the suggestions about the laundromat, if you have nice/expensive/dressier stuff that has to be dry cleaned (check before you put it in a washer!), take your female stuff with a few male items. They will just assume it is your girlfriend's stuff you are dropping off for her along with your own.

StevieTV
11-12-2011, 05:34 PM
When the washer is down in my building I just take everything to the laundrymat. No big deal.

Angie G
11-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Go to the laundromat girl and wash those things hun.:hugs:
Angie

candykowal
11-12-2011, 05:57 PM
I usually wash all my feminine clothes in my own washer when I am alone. I have an area to allow a fan to air dry all my prissy things. Usually in about 2 hours, everything is ready to be folded and packed. Some thing I dont trust even if the dryer setting is on air dry.

charlytuna
11-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Go and do your laundry laundromat and think nothing of it I do it all the time nobody cares they just want to get them done and get out as soon as they can.

Stephenie S
11-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah. Everybody is right. Just do 'em. Nobody will care. And you WILL get points for being a kind considerate MAN who does the laundry.

S

Barbra P
11-12-2011, 07:58 PM
OMG, why would you assume that the other customers are going to think the feminine clothes are yours? Like others have already written just add a few items of male attire, if anyone notices the feminine clothes, which they probably won’t, they’ll just think you are washing yours and your wife’s (or girl friends) clothes along with your own. The same applies at stores, I’ve purchased women’s clothes and even feminine hygiene items, the cashier’s just assume I’m buying the stuff for my wife. As FDR said “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself”; our own insecurity and paranoia is generally unfounded and only exists in our own minds.