PDA

View Full Version : Outing at Womens College Volleyball Match whats with Kids??

NCAmazon
11-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Ok, I'm hopping to get some pics together and post of my outfit for the event, but I decided to be bold and attend a Womens Collge Volleyball match in femme.

I figures since I'm tall at 6-2 and that there won't be as many testosterone pumped sports guys to heckle me I could go and watch the match in a very fun way.

If people saw me they could just think I used to play volleyball and its no big deal.

So I get ready going for the I just got out of work look with a black knee lenght skirt, Red Cowl neck top, and Black Cardigan. This was combined with black leggings and black knee high riding boots.

I parked in the garage and fixed my hair and jacket and began walking down to the Arena. A car pulls up to me in the garage and a lady opens the window and asks "Excuse me do you know where the arena is" . At first I point towards the arena without saying a word, but then she asks "So I just go that way and I can get there". I pull out my overcompensating fake fem voice and say "Yes that way straight ahead". She now looks at me very puzzled and says "Uh thanks!". She probably read me when i pulled out the fake voice. It was refreshing that she looked at me very normally when she first asked me where the arena was. Oh well.

I start walking towards the arena and a older man in a car pulls up and ask me where the music center is. I respond "Straight ahead" in my fake fem voice again. He doesn't notice a thing then says thanks. Its obvious women have a much stronger reading ability than men!!

So I walk past several people in my conservative work outfit and they make no special notice of me. Some young girls glance at me, maybe they thought I was an ex player.

I see two young boys playing some sort of game in the hallway I walk past them and they stand on the side and look at me in amusement. I smile at them and continue to walk. I grab a seat in the corner area of the and sit in my lady like posture.

I think I'm ok. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see one of the boys pop out from the entrance I look at him then he hides. I watch the match for a bit, then look again and I see him and then he tries to hide again. This went on at least 4 or five times.

Until I stop looking at him all together. Eventually I see the boys running away. I see them go to where their mother is in the stands and I notice them pointing in my direction. The mother doesn't even look my way and seems to tell the boys to sit down.

A few other young girls look my way maybe giggle a bit but then go back to walking.

Most of the adults who glance my way do so for a sec, but then go back to watching the game as if not noticing anything. After awhile I get a little uncomfortable with the young boys making a bit of a scene, not sure what it could be.

So after watching one set I get up and start walking to the hallway and out the arena. Straight ahead from the far distance I see two young girls look my way and point and smile and giggle. The college age kids that are standing near them don't seem to take any notice of me.

I continue walking down the stairs and out the arena, I walk past at least 6 men and they make no special notice of me or glance and go back to doing their thing.

So my question. What is it with kids?? Do they have some special Tranny reading ability?? Maybe because I'm tall and they take notice to that then start getting more curious??

Most adults who looked my way didn't seem to make any special notice of me or deal of me dressed. They likely thought I was just some tall chick watching volleyball.

Even the college aged guys there didn't seem to pay much attention to my look, they likely glanced at me and since the way I was dressed and looked didn't seem to entice them to give a second look. They were likely staring at the hot young college girls there.

I'm glad that mother didn't look my way and told the kids to calm down and sit. Any ideas?

Will get pics out soon.

ashleyflats
11-12-2011, 03:51 PM
I think they just lack the filter most adults have, I've been outed by young girls too and I think it's just because they don't know any better about how to act in that situation. Can't blame 'em, but it sure is annoying. If my kids ever did that in public I'd use it as a good opportunity to teach them about how to be polite when you see people who are different from you. I think kids also might be paying more attention to what's going on around them, whereas adults are more concerned with their own business.

stacycoral
11-12-2011, 03:53 PM
wow, i know what your talking about height problem, me too, it sound like you had the right idea about going to a game, i would love to do the same but here in rural america, it is not so safe, i bet it was your height more than anything else, kids are more looking at everything but the game going on, and thought they would just see if they cause you heartache, i know from raising four kids, and still have some at home, kids will not alway will try to cause trouble just for the fun of it. Don;t let this stop you from going to another game, it sounds like in you were having a great time, i know i love to watch volleyball, it is a fast fun game, even more a college level. Enjoy being dressed,be a girl is fun.

StaceyJane
11-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Great job in going to the VB game. I've been to some basketball games en femme and really enjoyed it.
Don't worry about the teenagers. Yes they are good at spotting something different but you can't let them stop you from enjoying life.

NCAmazon
11-12-2011, 03:57 PM
True, maybe kids just get a kick out of looking at something different and love to cause mischief. They must have been 6 or 7 year olds. At first I was really anoyed, but I think their mother acted appropriatley in telling her kids to sit down and not even look my way.

Chickhe
11-12-2011, 04:09 PM
I think with kids you almost have to pretend to be as surprised as they are... the worst thing to do is show any fear. Just smile and when they look at you, turn around and look behind you at what they are looking at....

For teenaged girls, I would probably go talk to them and ask them if they saw a 'guy dressed up as a girl walking around'...if they said ya, me...I would say, that's a given and what is it that tipped you off...(learning experience).

AllieSF
11-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Young kids always have a natural curiosity and seem to notice things and people that are different. When they do that they then need to see why the difference. After that their young playfulness comes into "play" and they want to have innocent fun at someone else's expense. You did a good job handling the situation. Last year I went to a college women's basketball game for a LGBT night. From the "T" side it was my two friends and plus one other small group that we did not see. Later when leaving the organizer for the event came up to us for a chat. Well worth the effort and we got to sit at ground level for great views.

gabimartini
11-12-2011, 04:30 PM
I don't think kids necessarily have "tranny reading abilities", as you put it. I just think they spot what stands out, and somehow you did, for whatever reason. I see this behavior with my 2 nephews. They are curious about what is different be it something or somebody.

KellyJameson
11-12-2011, 05:05 PM
You would be surprised by how often it is not "hey there is a guy dressed as a woman "
but
" hey there is a woman that looks like a guy"

I have several GG's friends that are tall and have masculine facial features who are often stared at for this reason. People by nature are always making comparisons and anything from the norm attracts attention, particularly tall woman.