PDA

View Full Version : Coming out to my sister!!!

WannaBeGirl
11-12-2011, 04:30 PM
I think tonight is the night that i come out to my sister. Two things one is that i am bisexual, actually more gay.... and i am also going to tell her that i feel more comfortable wearing womens clothing then mens. is it to early to tell her i want to be her SISTER?????? What should i do?

Dixie
11-12-2011, 04:35 PM
You should do what feels right for you. You gave all the facts for your situation that we do not have. Follow your heart, follow your gut. It's a big step to be sure but I'm guessing you've chosen to come out to your sister for a reason. Good luck and let us know how it all goes. :)

Kathi Lake
11-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Step one: Slow down, girl!!

Tell us about your sister. Is she the type that is easily frightened? Does she handle change well? Did you dress for her or talk to her about this in the past? You are about to throw her a few curveballs. I would try to prepare her a bit first.

Of course, only you really know your sister. You already know pretty much how she is going to take it, and if she will tell other family members about it as well.

Kathi

WannaBeGirl
11-12-2011, 04:40 PM
My sister is absolutely amazing... but i do know its a little much.... this will be the first time i dress in front of her.... should i show up dressed or talk to her first??? Honestly i know she wont judge me thats why i want to tell her and not anyone else in my family yet....

Kathi Lake
11-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Definitely talk to her first, and see if she would like to see you dressed. Take it slow, and at her pace. We tend to want to share this secret at 90 miles an hour, it seems. She'll be there for you. You have time.

Kathi

stacycoral
11-12-2011, 04:47 PM
You are the only one that know your sister well to decide, i know i wish i could tell my sister, if it is me i could stay your remember back when we were kids and i wore your dress to suprise you at one day, well i really like dressing as a women, but that is me i would talk first and ask can i dress for you and get your opinion how i look. good luck girl, i waiting to hear how it comes out, but i know if you two are close, i would bet she will love for you to be her sister.

Marleena
11-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Definitely talk to her first, and see if she would like to see you dressed. Take it slow, and at her pace. We tend to want to share this secret at 90 miles an hour, it seems. She'll be there for you. You have time.

Kathi

Agree with this thinking, so it saved me some typing.:) Good luck!

WannaBeGirl
11-12-2011, 04:55 PM
honestly i think as soon as i tell her she is going to want to do my make up.... im closer to her than my parents.... and she is so open i know that

Dixie
11-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Kathi is right a little prep work will go a long way, better than just opening up with both barrels so to speak. Remember your sister has feelings too. I still think you should follow your heart but with a little temperance.

WannaBeGirl
11-13-2011, 02:28 AM
well i did it!!! it was very casual and she said that she was accepting of it.... she asked to see me in what i brought.. so i went to the bathroom and put on my thong and yoga pants and sports bra and sweatshirt... i walked out to her saying "wow you have a better ass than most girls" i smirked and she immediately asked if she could do my make up..... i was then the shocked one.... she told me she wants to make me over sometime and go out!!!! love her

Longing2be-Trisha
11-13-2011, 02:51 AM
What a great sister you have!

Hugs

Sandy Michaels
11-13-2011, 03:49 AM
my sister is also very supportive. when i told her about my bisexuality, and my crossdressing. she was very cool about it, we went shopping, went partying, and cought a movie. she even tried to hook me up with a friends of hers(guys and girls) . its always good to hear that others are lucky as me. just sucks that my sis moved 8 hours away by car. i hope you have as much fun with your sis, as i have with mine.

gaylegirlify
11-13-2011, 07:35 AM
Wow how awsome would it be to have a sister like that and to be able to tell someone about your crossdressing, what a wonderfull sister you have best wishes to you girl.

Claire Cook
11-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing! Embrace the relationship that is to come! I wonder how many others have had experiences like this with their sisters. I'm an only child, but I'd think coming out to a sister is easier than coming out to a brother -- much like I find it easy to come out to GG's, difficult to come out to guys.

stacycoral
11-13-2011, 09:56 AM
i am so happy for you, i thought the way you talk in the thread, that their was so much love it would work, enjoy the time you two can spend now as sisters, you are a lucky girl,

Marleena
11-13-2011, 10:17 AM
well i did it!!! it was very casual and she said that she was accepting of it.... she asked to see me in what i brought.. so i went to the bathroom and put on my thong and yoga pants and sports bra and sweatshirt... i walked out to her saying "wow you have a better ass than most girls" i smirked and she immediately asked if she could do my make up..... i was then the shocked one.... she told me she wants to make me over sometime and go out!!!! love her

I love stories like this with a happy ending. Your sister sounds awesome,and supportive too! We all need that.

Dixie
11-13-2011, 03:41 PM
That's great, I'm so happy everything worked out for you.