PDA

View Full Version : am i reading????

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-20-2005, 05:36 PM
i was just wondering if i am reading to much into my parranoia of wearing dark pantyhose with shorts out in public,in male mode?????
i have been out MANY times in suntan pantyhose with shorts in public in male mode and no one notices,,,so im not new to wearing in public..:confused:

Joanne08
10-20-2005, 05:57 PM
If you are comfortable with wearing suntan pantyhose in male mode with your shorts just keep on doing it, right on. If you have paranoia about wearing dark ones in public then you may not be that comfortable with the wearing any in public. Are you afraid the dark ones are easier to spot and then for someone to ridicule you? It seems to me that if you are brave enough to wear lighter color pantyhose then why not dark ones too?

Do you really need to wear pantyhose (male or fem mode) in Phoenix? LOL

Personally I'd wear pantyhose anywhere in fem mode but I wouldn't wear pantyhose exposed in male mode. Not brave enough for that.

Love, Jo

nancy58
10-20-2005, 10:12 PM
While I don't go out dressed en femme (except my bike clothes) for a number of reasons, the main reason is I don't have a wig yet, and I would look like a man in woman's clothing. I don't want to look like that, because it's freakish to me, and I would have the impulse to laugh at a guy with a moustache wearing a dress, etc. So I think your feeling paranoia when wearing women's clothes without making any pretext to pass is perfectly normal. The fact that you are willing to risk being seen as a spectacle is impressive to me, and I am envious of your courage.

The bottom line? I think you're experiencing normal feelings.

Nancy