PDA

View Full Version : Finally chance to fully dress

Maria 60
11-13-2011, 08:48 AM
Went to work for a few hours yesterday and came home and only my wife was home. She told me the kids are out and wouldn't be home till dinner and asked if Maria was coming over. I told her it is a beautiful sunny fall day and if i get dressed we would have to close the doors and windows and that it wasn't fair to her to be locked up like a prisoner. She told me not to worry and take advantage of the five or six hours because you don't know when the next opportunity may come. I went to go shower and started taking a little more time, had some hair growing back on my legs and chest and cleaned it up. Went to my room and decided to go all out since i had the time. I put on a new pair of black silky stay ups and on my freshly shaved legs, it felt like silk on silk what a feeling, put on a almost snake skin look dress and a pair of black and white open toe sling back shoes. Put on my wig and did a light makeup. I had my second ear pierced a few months ago and bought some different earrings and for the first time i was able to match the earrings with my outfit. Dressed it up with a ankle bracelet and some jewelery. Said and done over a hour had passed i walked out of the room and i herd my wife say OMG! I turned around to see what she was talking about and she said, did you look at yourself in the mirror, OMG you look amazing, i went to the hallway mirror and looked at myself and thought i looked alright, she said look at those legs and how that dress looks on you, I was starting to get excited and then she said besides that bulge between your legs, at this moment if you don't feel like a complete women you never will. In the 25yrs i watched you get dressed this is by far the best and most complete i ever seen you look. She then told me she wanted to finish cleaning the back yard and if i wanted to sit outside and watch her. The backyard has a blind spot that both neighbor's can't see and it was a bit cool but the sun on the pantyhose was an amazing feeling. I then asked her if i could bother her to take a few pictures since i was all dressed. She did and then i came in and started to put the pics on my memory card and there were some older pics on it, and i couldn't believe i thought i looked good then, the hairy legs and chest hair sticking out of the dress and no wig. My wife looked at the old picture and said she couldn't believe the transformation, since those last pics, you now have three wigs, makeup and your own jewelery, both ears pierced and shaved most of your body. This has all happened since you joined that site, your are a much more confided man and don't have as much guilt knowing you are not alone and there are thousands like you, and you look like a complete woman when your dressed. It's to bad iam not to comfortable with posting pics because i would love to share them and probably won't have that kind of time again to dress like that. Has anyone else transformed a lot or more confided since joining this site or are you pretty much the same? Sorry it was a bit long but it was a bit of an exciting day and i wanted to share it with all of you. Its like finding out something and can't wait to tell your friends.

DinaMature
11-13-2011, 08:53 AM
This site has absolutely been crucial in my acceptance, understanding and ongoing evolution. I'd be lost without it.

April_Ligeia
11-13-2011, 09:03 AM
I dressed fully before joining this forum but I never photographed myself before. I started taking pictures for this forum, and am having a lot of fun with that. Looking at portrait-type pictures of my face has caused me to tweak my makeup technique, for sure, so I think I have gotten better at my makeup technique in just the last week or so.

JenniferR771
11-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Show us the pictures--pretty please--we won't tell. I am having an amazing time on this site. Much more confident. Makeup advice, style advice, boob and adhesive advice, wig care, photography tips. And that is just today.
Since 2006 and 1700 posts, I am here a lot.