PDA

View Full Version : Great weekend!

LisaKarenAZ
11-13-2011, 06:11 PM
Wow! What a weekend!
Started off with the SO seeing my painted toenails last night. She told me she didn't care.
The color was a light pink called Petal Pushers.
So today, I had some shopping to do, so I donned my drab sandals and headed out showing off my subtly pretty toes. I was also wearing a purple cami under my thin white tshirt.
While in to Walmart, I picked up a new nail color. Sweetie Pie by Sally Hansen.
After finishing my Walmart shopping, I called my normal nail salon and asked them if I could come in for a polish change.
Awesomely, she was good with it and told me to come right in. They were busy, but she could do my nails right away. I walked in and it was quite busy. I almost lost my nerve and walked away, but I went right in and she told me to pick out a color. I handed her my new polish and she told me it was a beautiful color and that it was going to look great on me. One of the girls that normally does my pedis was smiling and said "you never want color, love that you want it now".

My tech started with my toes. I half jokingly said I should get a design. She smiled and asked what I wanted. I told her flowers would be great. She said okay, I'll make your toes look so pretty. And she did! They are awesome! Pics will come later.

After that, I still had food shopping to do, so I pranced right in to the grocery, grabbed what I needed and never blinked an eye. Man is my confidence growing.

Had to run back to Walmart again for something I forgot. And I was driving through the parking lot, I passed by Payless shoes and saw they had a BOGO sale going on. I decided to go in and buy some shoes. The SA asked if I needed any help an I said I was looking for some heels. She asked for who and I looked down at my pretty feet and said they were for me. As I was lifting my head, I saw her looking down at my toes and she looked at me with a huge smile and said I LOVE your toes. They look sexy. Then she guided me to the women's shoe section in my size. When I picked out my two new pair of wedges, she told me they were a great choice. Then she asked if I needed anything else. I saw the makeup they sell now, and asked if she could help me pick out a color. She picked out 2 little sets of eye color and said these will look great with your eyes.

So, I checked out and asked if I could wear my new shoes out. She took the tag off and said they looked fantastic after I slipped them on!

At this point, I was simply glowing and decided to go into Walmart to finish up and wore my new 3" wedges in to the store.

No comments and only compliments led to me being anxious to get out and do it again! I'm trying to find another excuse to get out of the house again.

cassandra54
11-13-2011, 08:51 PM
this is a great city for getting your toes done. seems like there's a nail salon on every corner. i wonder if that's what the u.s. government does with people who want to emigrate her from Vietnam or Cambodia. maybe they have a government sponsored nail salon program.

by the way your toes look great

candykowal
11-13-2011, 09:31 PM
I have never been to a nail salon, but I am very curious and would love to someday.
What is a reasonable cost to have your fingers and toes done...BTW, your toenails look very pretty!

LisaKarenAZ
11-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the compliments. The experience was very liberating to get out in public like that and overcome a major fear.
I typically pay about $30 for a full pedicure, including callous removal, massage, scrub, and clear polish. I usually only get a standard manicure, so that is $10.

Today was merely a polish change, so $7 for the polish and $5 for the designs.

Well worth the cost!

LisaKarenAZ
11-14-2011, 02:56 PM
Latest update from the pink fog weather channel for this morning.
Had some things stored in the car for this morning, so when I left for work this morning I could change.
Took my drab shoes and socks off and donned my new 3" wedges. Changed out my polo shirt for a fuchsia cami and floral peasant blouse. Wine colored lipstick and clear lipgloss.
Normal pre-work drive routine is to stop at my local Circle K for a drink and gas if I need it. Couldn't change my routine so I pulled up to the gas pump and tried to run my debit card, but the reader wasn't working. The store was busy, so my plan was to just fill up and go to a drive thru for my coffee, but not this morning. Now I had to go in to the store. Swallowed my fears and walked in. There must have been 15 people waiting in line. So I proceeded to get my drink and wait with everyone else.

After what seemed like an eternity, actually about 5 minutes, I made it to the register to ask for my fuel and pay my tab.
No issues so far. Went out, put in my fuel, and drove off after I was done.

Surprisingly, the world didn't end, I didn't get arrested or assaulted, an I gained a bit more confidence.

Now I've decided that I'm going shopping for a new bra and maybe some other clothes after work. No hiding anything. Going to do my eye and lip makeup before heading in to the store, as well as putting my shoes on with a pretty blouse.

I'm so excited.

And to top it off, I arranged a lunch shopping outing with a dear GG friend. I'm meeting her before lunch and she's going to do my makeup an manicure at the salon she works at. After I've been feminized, we're going to get lunch and do some shopping.

The more I think about it, the less I can wait for Friday.

LisaKarenAZ
11-15-2011, 02:33 AM
After work, it was shopping time. Donned the shoes, blouse, and eye makeup and lip gloss.
First stop, Walmart to pick up a bra, cutlets, lipstick, nail polish remover, and makeup remover.
Strutted my way to the ladies area and found a couple of bras to try on. Went to the dressing room and asked to try them on. The one woman looked at me quizzically. The other just let me in. Once I picked one out, I headed across the store to the makeup section and picked up what I needed there.

Checked out and left without getting arrested. :)

From there, I headed to the mall to go to Fredericks. When I parked, I thought I was parking near the store to minimize the walk through the crowds. Unfortunately, I ended up on the opposite end. I didn't realize it until I was almost halfway there. Lol
Spent a good hour in the store trying on corsets. The girls there were amazing. They helped me lace up, and gave me major compliments the whole time I was there. Talk about a confidence builder.

In the end, I only bought a pair of jeggings. Didn't have the money for the corset this time. You can see one of my outfits in my avatar. Those are the jeggings I bought.
The girls told me to come back in anytime, even if it's just to try stuff on and play with the lingerie. :) I think I will be back soon.

Persephone
11-15-2011, 02:45 AM
You are definitely on a roll! Sounds to me like you skipped the Pink Fog and landed in the can of Pink Paint! Now you're left with femininity oozing out of your pores!

Just be careful and don't fly faster than your guardian angel.

Hugs,
Persephone.

LisaKarenAZ
11-15-2011, 08:49 AM
Thanks Persephone. And yes I have gone straight to the pink paint.. lol
But, I am loving this and savoring every moment that it lasts.