PDA

View Full Version : Balck leather skirt

pinkpanther
10-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Last week I was in Edmonton on business. In the evening I went shopping wearing my black leather skirt, red leotard, black lycra tights and Aerosoles ballet flats. I shopped at Winners, Home Sense, Michael's and Value Village.
I received some second looks and a number of compliments from women on my leather skirt.

It was an awesome shopping experience!

andreaboots
10-20-2005, 09:46 PM
Hey Pink Panther! Wow, you had a great time girl. Kinda can't picture fully your outfit tho but that's ok. I wear my leather skirts very often,(at home in private, haven't the nerve yet to go out in public, I don't think I could pass:( ). Just received my white leather jean style knee length skirt today from Newport News. Got a fantastic bargain too. Can't wait to wear it with my black ruffled blouse and my spike heeled lace up knee high boots in black pleather!! Yep, leather rocks!! Keep struttin' girl! XXX

Jessicafreed
10-20-2005, 10:34 PM
I bet you looked sexy in your leather skirt and don't you just love the comments Where are the pics?? I usually were women's jeans, pants, and capris out and about and I mostly get complimentary comments. I where the above mention clothes with either ballet flats, heels, or sandals and I love the cute shoe comments I get. Haven't had the nerve to wear skirts out yet, but hope to soon.

Keep the stories coming, I just love to read them.

Love,

Jessica