PDA

View Full Version : How Amazing Are winter Clothes...

GenderCurious Andrea
11-13-2011, 09:39 PM
This will be my first winter out off the closest and I just can't get over how cute winter clothes are. I am still pretty knew to dressing up so I don't look very good in short skirts or shorts but winter clothes leave so much more to the imagination. Not to mention everyone looks good in leggings, boots and long sweaters. How is every one dressing this winter?

AllieSF
11-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Hmmmm? Skirts, slacks, maybe a dress or two, probably not real heavy and warm jackets either since I am finally living in a fantastic temperate winter climate. I have taken a recent interest in those cute winter clothes and snow boot items so nicely shown in the fashion magazines. Makes me want to live in the colder snowier climes, and then, fortunately, my common sense takes over and saves me!

jillleanne
11-13-2011, 10:34 PM
This will be my first winter out off the closest and I just can't get over how cute winter clothes are. I am still pretty knew to dressing up so I don't look very good in short skirts or shorts but winter clothes leave so much more to the imagination. Not to mention everyone looks good in leggings, boots and long sweaters. How is every one dressing this winter?

This week? Well, leggings, boots and long sweaters of course silly. As winter sets in however, that sweater gets replaced on really cold days with winter coats short and long, silk scarves, and leather gloves. I love 4 seasons really.

susangirl
11-14-2011, 01:08 AM
I love winter because I feel I can get away with shaving my entire body and not many things feel as good as silky stockings on extra smooth legs. My legs are my best lady like natural assets. I have recently gotten a Ralph Lauren charcoal grey short cotton dress with matching to the thigh coat (same length as the dress). Lots of legs always makes me feel good. I only get to dress as Susan 3 or 4 times a month (Atlanta Ga) and I seem to alway wear stockings and pumps. Tight pencil skirts are great.

GenderCurious Andrea
11-29-2011, 12:20 AM
just got new leggings and they fit like a dream, one size fits all black with lace ends. I'll post some picture when I find out how to attach photos from my phone lol ; )

Ellyn
11-29-2011, 12:37 AM
About the only thing I really like about this years winter fashions is the high boots. I very much prefer the look of a woman dressed in a skirt and coat with high boots than the usual winter wear of pants or jeans. Over all, summer is my fsvorite time when women are wearing fashionable clothes with the currently fashionable short skirts. If boots were not so expensive I would go looking for a pair. Another problem is that I do not think my wife would approve of me wearing ladies boots.

Joyously 27
11-29-2011, 10:13 AM
Living in south Florida my Patriots sports jacket hides my bra while making my early
morning walks. As the day gets warmer so do I. It's rough being closeted.

kimdl93
11-29-2011, 10:16 AM
When fall weather finally reaches Houston, as it has this week, it opens up half of my wardrobe. Being a transplanted Minnesotan, I particularly love wearing sweaters...and at last...its tolerably cool!

Trisha UK
11-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Long boots and a thick fitted puffa jacket.....

Cary
11-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Cold weather clothes awesome! I just love the sweater and skirt look.paired with boots and tights! Plus cold weather clothes hide my flaws.

Danielle_cder
11-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Yep I agree winter clothes rock! sweaters and jeans boots and hats! you can get away with not having to shave your legs!

Dax
11-29-2011, 08:23 PM
I like the whole leggins and tights options. They make me feel nice and warm and look cute

Allison R
11-29-2011, 08:52 PM
A long sweater, leggings, and boots are my favorite look. I ordered a new pair of boots last week. They should be showing up any day now!

RenneB
11-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Winter is great. Turtlenecks, scarfs and boots. Last winter I didn't have the stuff inside of me to venture out. Too scared of slipping in heels. This winter, it's going to be different... I'm goin' to have a blast....

Renne.....

Jennifer529
11-29-2011, 10:31 PM
Winter clothes are my fav!
Boots,tights,etc...love the Fall and Winter!
(easier to pass,all bundled up,lol :)

miss janel
11-29-2011, 10:45 PM
Cold weather clothes awesome! I just love the sweater and skirt look.paired with boots and tights! Plus cold weather clothes hide my flaws.

Agree, agree... Two thumbs up!!!

Jenny B
11-29-2011, 11:45 PM
i second this.. i too am rather new at all this.. but winter clothing gives so many prospects :)

girlygirl152
11-30-2011, 12:55 AM
Ive got my choice between either some boots and some skinny jeans or leggins and a cute mini skirt with boots. im really hoping to go out an get a cute peacoat for this winter. its something ive been really wanting to get :)

Blue42
11-30-2011, 01:25 AM
I don't dress fully but I'm looking forward to using this winter for the first time to really wear girly things frequently underneath of my sweats discreetly and for that I am excited too!

katrinakat
11-30-2011, 02:11 AM
Luv it!! The boots, leggings and dark colors are sooo fabulous!!!!

gabimartini
11-30-2011, 02:15 AM
Winter clothes make a CDer's life much easier, IMO. They are nice, fit, feel and look better, I love it! Sweaters, leggings, coats, scarves, boots, you name it!

Claire Cook
11-30-2011, 09:03 AM
All of the above, plus warm furry things! Although we don't get to wear them much in Florida. I had a vest with a furry collar I'd bought in Macy's in Virginia ... when my wife found it, she fell in love with it and , ... well, fair trade, I have some of her old stuff, and now she has some of mine!

Tina B.
11-30-2011, 11:33 AM
Next to summer I like winter best, but here most of the clothes don't change, comes from having cool summers and mild winters. But at least I do get to dig out the sweaters and the sweater dress. Boots are cute, but I also love sandal season.

joaniek
12-01-2011, 02:06 PM
I agree. Opaque tights, sweaters and short skirts are my idea of a fun ensemble. Fall fashion is like Chistmas.

Karren H
12-01-2011, 02:19 PM
If you love wearing women's clothes then pound for pound it's best time of year!! More is better! Plus it gives you more things to hide behind! Lol. At 40 below zero everyone passes!! :)

Stitch
12-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Winter clothes are the best. I adore all the cute coats and scarfs you can wear. Also being toasty warm is always a bonus. :)

Janine cd
12-01-2011, 10:48 PM
I love long woolen skirts and sweaters paired with boots or leggings and comfortable shoes.

t-girlxsophie
12-02-2011, 03:43 PM
well finally got out again after a year,and seeing it was a dreary day I decided to wear skinny jeans for a wee change (i nearly always wear a skirt),knee high boots and nice new top,I have to say it felt great and I do love winter fashion,even more than the Summer.Long sweaters,cowlnecks and soft knits my particular faves also knitted dresses and boots.On milder days even knee length skirts,opaques and boots is a nice winter look

Sophie

Justindresser
12-07-2011, 02:18 PM
I loooove winter outfits. They put summer clothes to shame. They make me feel like so much more of a woman

LillyCarlson
12-07-2011, 02:21 PM
leggings are the best during the winter time along with boots! I also like wearing my tunic and sweaters. It's also nice that it covers up my unshaven hair.

Princess_of_Hckloins
12-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Now if finding a sweater dress that fits is possible. My last trip into several stores, the sizes fell a size short.

Katie Louise
12-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Winter is great because I can fully dress. Opaque tights allow me out as I am not in a position to shave. Can't wait for winter!

jillleanne
12-14-2011, 08:47 AM
I dress for the temperature. My winter wardrobe includes boots, pants, leggings, long coats, short coats, a fur coat( you really have to try one on to believe it), silk scarves( I love them), sweaters long and short, skirts long and short, leather gloves and soft mittens, ski jacket, and a two piece snowmobile suit. I think that just about does it.

Cary
12-14-2011, 01:10 PM
If you love wearing women's clothes then pound for pound it's best time of year!! More is better! Plus it gives you more things to hide behind! Lol. At 40 below zero everyone passes!! :)

LOL! I agree with every word:)