PDA

View Full Version : Breasts and Male Mode

Sissy_in_pink
11-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Hi all
Would like to know have anyone here every gone out to the mall in bra and breast forms in male mode and if so what sort of reaction did you see in others if any.
I have done it many times and have found very few people notice, but say nothing just stare

Rachel B42
11-13-2011, 10:06 PM
Just about everyday I do just that. I always wear a bra and depending on the way I feel, either small, medium or large forms. I don't know if people have noticed but no one has said anything.

Johnnifer
11-14-2011, 12:47 AM
That's one thing I always wanted to do but was not brave enough to. I always loved the idea of guys with girl breasts and have a bit of breast envy.

April_Ligeia
11-14-2011, 01:10 AM
Interesting. I have never done this, although I often wear eyeliner, mascara and nail polish in male mode, and no one ever says anything.

Diane Smith
11-14-2011, 03:59 AM
I wear a bra and forms out from time to time, mainly because I'm hoping to judge the public's reaction prior to getting implants and having to face that reality every day. I've never seen any noticeable response from anyone.

- Diane

KELLYANN
11-14-2011, 04:18 AM
yes me to. often. fall&winter B OR C CUP maybe under a light jacket or top. summer, prob siveA enhancers under a tee.

prene
11-14-2011, 04:56 AM
yes me to. often. fall&winter B OR C CUP maybe under a light jacket or top. summer, prob siveA enhancers under a tee.
I do it like Kellyann,
If I can wear a jacket or sweatshirt. i do not in the summer it is 2 hot. I do not like wearing a shirt then.

gabimartini
11-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Oh, I'm sure they talk, just not in front of you! ;)

loardata
11-14-2011, 06:37 AM
I have done it at a mall in Stl. White bra, forms and a tight fitting white shirt. I went to a nail salon, the girls there giggled some but that's all.

joan47
11-14-2011, 06:41 AM
I always have my b forms on,m summer winter all the time, summer I wear boys t and in winter ghirls t or turtleneck

beachbum becky
11-14-2011, 08:02 AM
Im heading out to Walmart now. Bra, girly t and a skirt. I get a few looks but thats about all. Oh heels too. I don't usually wear a wig everyone knows Im a guy.

marlaNYC
11-14-2011, 08:57 AM
i never use forms, but will wear a padded bra (the Panache Atlantis is my choice) which allows me to adjust myself into a cleavage of sorts. it's so comfortable that mostly, i forget i'm wearing it. i usually remember when i'm trying on clothing though, as it's quite apparent that there's a skinny 'guy' wearing a bra, and i'll get a flush when someone notices (even if no-one notices!). soon passes.

the last time i had a mani/pedi, i was wearing one of those bras, and when i was put in the drier, the lady began to massage my back and shoulders. of course, it's pretty bloody obvious that i was wearing a bra, but then again, i'm getting my nails done - is the lady going to be that surprised? to her credit, her hands didn't recoil or flinch even a bit when she discovered!

added: oh, and my bras are 36aa which pushes me up to just over an 'A' cup, my bust size of choice :)

Kimberly Long
11-14-2011, 09:16 AM
I have in the past went out in male mode with bra and forms. My breast are now a full C cup and I need a bra all the time for support. This did attract to much attention, and I had to wear something to cover them. I now live my life 24/7 as Kimberly, I love everyday of it. My only wish is that I had done it much sooner in life.
I wish you the best.
Live Kimberly

juliew
11-14-2011, 09:23 AM
My "forms" are permanently attached. Not much choice as to wear or not wear :-) As nature has taken its course, I have become less and less concerned about what other people think...or think they see.

wearingtanpantyhose
11-14-2011, 09:41 AM
I do it a lot, but am careful about what type of top I'm wearing. Once I went shopping in a relatively sheer white blouse and people could easily see my bra though it. I loved the look but it crossed the line since I was clearly not presenting as female.

Winter is great because I can wear my largest forms under a jacket and nobody knows except me. I enjoy the feel, the bounce and the hug of my bra without worrying about being ridiculed. And it's especially fun when trying on clothes after taking off my jacket and shirt. Seeing myself in the changing room mirror wearing my prettiest bra is a wonderful feeling. And if security sees me, I really don't care!

jackielou
11-14-2011, 10:43 AM
i need a bra as my breast size is 44DDD so i wear a bra 24/7 with a tshirt or dress shirt in summer i usually wear a solid color or camo tshirt but there is no way to hide a set of DDD/f breast so let the world rock on i present male all the time but wear panties with my bra private pictures on request if you dont believe my breast size,no implants all me ,i am 6ft3 277

lingerieLiz
11-14-2011, 11:08 AM
The real question is how much you want to be noticed and what is appropriate. If you want to be noticed then go for it. No one may say a word to you, but you may end up on Wal-Mart’s People. As I left a convenience store 10 years ago a woman yelled, that guy was wearing a bra! I should have corrected her and said “is wearing”. I also should have pointed out my boobs were bigger than hers so why was she wearing one.

Johnnifer
11-14-2011, 01:14 PM
The real question is how much you want to be noticed and what is appropriate. If you want to be noticed then go for it. No one may say a word to you, but you may end up on Wal-Mart’s People. As I left a convenience store 10 years ago a woman yelled, that guy was wearing a bra! I should have corrected her and said “is wearing”. I also should have pointed out my boobs were bigger than hers so why was she wearing one.

I heard a few times of people in walmart talking about people they seen crossdressed in the store. Never in a positive light. I get the impression walmart is not a safe place to shop while dressed.

donnatracey
11-14-2011, 07:59 PM
I heard a few times of people in walmart talking about people they seen crossdressed in the store. Never in a positive light. I get the impression walmart is not a safe place to shop while dressed.

What, are you kidding? Have you seen some of the outfits that female Walmart customers wear - talk about "TPT". If anything, we would add more class to their stores...:battingeyelashes:

kira kyla
11-14-2011, 08:22 PM
this may seem like a dumb question but, does anybody know how you can lift weights to gain muscle but still look feminine?

Cynthia Anne
11-14-2011, 08:39 PM
I guess since I wear a bra and forms 24/7 I'm guilty! Hugs!

JenniferR771
11-14-2011, 10:28 PM
Kira, sure you can lift weights to improve your chest and boob muscles. You man add a few muscles in the shoulders, of course. Feel the area as you move your upper arms around and you will get an idea of what muscles are involved. I use 8 pound dumbells. Pushups are helpful; push your elbows firmly together for 15 seconds. any good work out book will have tips for moulding the pectorals. And they usually have a section for women "I must, I must, I must increase my bust!" go for it.
Denise Austin is one of the best but see you tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zqa4dyuFs

sandra-leigh
11-14-2011, 10:56 PM
I wore forms up to 40G in male mode a fair number of times.

On me, 38C was "Nobody notices except people who sell bras for a living"; 38DD was "some people notice, but nobody cares", and 40G was "more people notice and some mentioned it" -- but nearly the only people who said anything were women who complimented me, a number of them thinking they were natural on me, and a number of whom said things like "You totally should get breast implants!" when they found out I was wearing forms.

These days with small but distinct breasts of my own, no-one says anything to me, not even at work.

Marleena
11-14-2011, 11:27 PM
Oh yeah, the people of Walmart.:D Need to be careful there!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos

People with cameras lurking around looking for something.

Chickhe
11-14-2011, 11:35 PM
It would be only for practical purpose of finding the correct fit to try on clothing and no intention to be seen...so we would be talking about a huge sweater and jacket to remain unnoticed.

Misti
11-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Breasts and Male Mode
I have chosen this way (Quotes, etc.) in order to get all my viewpoints in correctly. Gyno has pretty well cleared the path for us, I feel. Lots more confidence by all, as a result, I opine? :2c:

That's one thing I always wanted to do but was not brave enough to. I always loved the idea of guys with girl breasts and have a bit of breast envy.

Amen, Johnnifer, trouble is, I’m not up to wearing bras yet (SO still getting gently acclimated to the idea of my breasts; she doesn't know, I don't think?), but with my breast development campaign (624 days and counting) it shouldn't be long before it will be 24/7? :daydreaming:

My "forms" are permanently attached. Not much choice as to wear or not wear :-) As nature has taken its course, I have become less and less concerned about what other people think...or think they see.

Amen to that, Julie. Mine are now a B-cup (according to Internet measurements), but they are getting to be a handful. :D

Once I went shopping in a relatively sheer white blouse and people could easily see my bra though it. I loved the look but it crossed the line since I was clearly not presenting as female, but I really don't care!

I did the same thing but with a see-through peach blouse, no bra, women's slacks and 2" heels (male presenting, otherwise) and like to broke a guys neck looking back at my bare breasts as he passed by. Loved it, absolutely loved it. :battingeyelashes:

The real question is how much you want to be noticed and what is appropriate.

I have slowed down my presentations until I can get farther along with my SO, meaning, I need to get to full femme before I start campaigning again. :drink:

These days with small but distinct breasts of my own, no-one says anything to me.

Yes ma’am, but I hope to change all that real soon. Matter of fact a very friendly GG Bar Keep at Bingo, a couple of days ago, suggested that I get an implant. She said I could always wear a sports bra on the odd occasion I wanted to hide them. Ummm! :devil:

sandra-leigh
11-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Yes ma’am, but I hope to change all that real soon. Matter of fact a very friendly GG Bar Keep at Bingo, a couple of days ago, suggested that I get an implant. She said I could always wear a sports bra on the odd occasion I wanted to hide them. Ummm! :devil:

HRT in progress since early January here. I don't know that I'd ever have the courage to get implants (I am not keen on operations!!), but the research I did said that if HRT is contemplated at all, it should be done before implants, and implants should then not occur until at least 18 months in to the HRT. Starting HRT after implants (or getting implants before sufficient HRT) runs the risk that the HRT induced breast growth will be in locations that ruin the positioning of the implants... and meanwhile the implants have caused internal scarring (as they always do) that would reduce the options for post-HRT implants.

Johnnifer
11-15-2011, 01:39 AM
Oh yeah, the people of Walmart.:D Need to be careful there!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos

People with cameras lurking around looking for something.

Looking at that page I found this lovely group of ladies. Very cute, especially the two on the left.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/3256.jpg

Maybe it's safer for CD's to shop Walmart in packs.

kira kyla
11-15-2011, 01:52 AM
thanks for the info. it's nice to know i can use weights and still look feminine.

Misti
11-16-2011, 01:22 PM
HRT in progress since early January here. I don't know that I'd ever have the courage to get implants (I am not keen on operations!!)...
Sandra, thank you so much for the great advice... I'm not too keen on operations, either? I've only had one (1) so far, and they're trying to put some screws in my back in another, as we speak... Uh-uh! :sad:

Strangely enough, the real damage came when I bailed out of a RCAF T-33 and broke my back in two (2) places. Proudly, I'm an honorary member of a RCAF Fighter Squadron, partly as a result of that exciting, but very, very tragic, episode in my life (the greatest fighter pilot I could have ever known was killed saving my life in that bailout). Your Mark Twain saying epitomizes what that was all about. :devil:
BTW I very nearly learned how to say, "oot and aboot," too. :D

All the luck in the world on your HRT. :love:
M.

Marleena
11-16-2011, 02:26 PM
Looking at that page I found this lovely group of ladies. Very cute, especially the two on the left.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/3256.jpg

Maybe it's safer for CD's to shop Walmart in packs.

I was going to point that out, but I already kinda hijacked the thread.:)

eluuzion
11-16-2011, 08:31 PM
That is one of the benefits of the winter season in my mind. My business involves frequent outings to meet clients for consultations that last an hour or less. I also make lots of short trips to p/u and drop off information.

I work from my home office and I have a dress code of dresses at the office, lol. About a year ago (mainly in winter) I started just putting on tennis "sweats" or a light ski jacket over my feminine attire, instead of changing 5 times a day every time the phone rang for a meeting. (but I remove make-up and wig) Then when my errand or meeting is finished, I take off the outer-wear and drive home dressed, lol. One of these days something weird is going to happen, but I like the rush of risk.:)

I am sure I have been a little too obvious at times, but so far nobody has noticed. Well, lets put it this way...nobody has made any comments yet, :heehee:

:love:

wilt575
11-18-2011, 09:06 PM
I have done it several times and go one step farther. In addition to breasts I like curves and wear girlie jeans with padding as needed. like having girlie shape top an bottom as a guy, only wear casual clothes ( jeans capris and tops) when out and about not just at mall. As for reaction women smile and girls if in a group giggle and nudge one another, never had negative inicident, guys hardly notice.

sometimes_miss
11-18-2011, 09:52 PM
Oh, I'm sure they talk, just not in front of you! ;)

THAT is the reality most usually ignore.

anonymousinmaryland
11-18-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm still working on wearing a bra 17/7, and getting there. I don't choose to show everyone what I'm doing. I wear a bra because I want to wear a bra. That's one reason I remain anonymous. Oh, and no forms.

k lynn
11-19-2011, 06:19 AM
I wear my bra daily 8 to 12 hours with out forms and have for several years now have had a few comments made but I dont care any more so wear your bra ith pride and hold your head up high.

Yvonne York
11-19-2011, 06:37 AM
Out and about today in my Godssard Super Boost bra that makes my natural B cups look at least a C. No hiding then, and I don't care. Some notice, comment to their partners, but others are too busy in their own worlds.