PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--Do You Have Breast Envy?

Jacqui
10-20-2005, 10:37 PM
Years ago when I studied Freudian psychology, I learned of "Penis Envy." According to Freud, women had the unconscious desire to have a penis, which was the symbol of Maleness, Power, and Sexuality . This was before the age of Feminism when women truly were second-class citizens in every way.

At the same time I was learning this, I could fully understand why some women would want a penis. If they were more aggressive than the average woman, or if they just wanted to pee standing up! However, in my mind, since I was 8-9 years old, I always wanted breasts.

In my first dress-up as a Girl Scout for Halloween, I used "Clinchers" for breasts. For you UK girls, "Clinchers" were the Official Softball, larger than a baseball and very slightly softer. During the years that followed, my "Clinchers" gave way to socks (softer still), panty hose stuffed with birdseed, water balloons, and finally, on occassion, breast forms.

I have always been a "breast man." Cleavage drives me crazy. But in my mind, I have always been envious of the women who possess them. When I take off my bra and breast forms, I feel like something is missing from my body, and I can't wait for the next opportunity to wear them.

Haven't been able to find much info on "Breast Envy," but was wondering if anyone else has this "feeling."

Jacqui

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-20-2005, 11:33 PM
Well you're in good company -- so does Eddie Izzard. From one of his shows: (http://www.auntiemomo.com/cakeordeath/circlefanreviews.html)

He said "I wouldn't want them to be out to here <hands extended very far from chest>, just out to here <hands extended only slightly less>...I just thought I'd say that".

:D

Shannon
10-20-2005, 11:48 PM
I love 'em! Need I say more?

Billijo49504
10-21-2005, 12:18 AM
Heck no, I got um. And it's kinda cool in here, and those puppies must have a cold nose. At a bra fitting, the lady said I measured 38C. It's nice for cross dressing, but a bit emvbarassing in drab. No shirtless in the summer or showers in the locker room. And the only time I wear a shirt that really fits, is in fem mode. But braless under a tight sweater, it looks good. and you don't have to worry about them slipping.

dressed2chill
10-21-2005, 12:41 AM
I feel the same way, feel like I leave a part of me behind everytime I take them off, it seems like I'm missing a body part, I feel empty.

Years ago when I studied Freudian psychology, I learned of "Penis Envy." According to Freud, women had the unconscious desire to have a penis, which was the symbol of Maleness, Power, and Sexuality . This was before the age of Feminism when women truly were second-class citizens in every way.

At the same time I was learning this, I could fully understand why some women would want a penis. If they were more aggressive than the average woman, or if they just wanted to pee standing up! However, in my mind, since I was 8-9 years old, I always wanted breasts.

In my first dress-up as a Girl Scout for Halloween, I used "Clinchers" for breasts. For you UK girls, "Clinchers" were the Official Softball, larger than a baseball and very slightly softer. During the years that followed, my "Clinchers" gave way to socks (softer still), panty hose stuffed with birdseed, water balloons, and finally, on occassion, breast forms.

I have always been a "breast man." Cleavage drives me crazy. But in my mind, I have always been envious of the women who possess them. When I take off my bra and breast forms, I feel like something is missing from my body, and I can't wait for the next opportunity to wear them.

Haven't been able to find much info on "Breast Envy," but was wondering if anyone else has this "feeling."

Jacqui

Helen MC
10-21-2005, 12:43 AM
These days I have "moobs" (man boobs) not big ones but a good start, bigger than some skinny GGs! As a teenager I have to say I envied my big sister, (who's panties I used to borrow) as she had a lovely big pair of tits even as teenager 36 C Cup and my Mum who had a 38 DD cup bustline. When alone I would borrow their bras and pad them out to their fullness.

Nowadays it would simply not be practical to have silicone implants and live my workaday life as it is, so I only get "busty" when I dress en-femme at home.

Being Hetero I do like a GG with large full breasts.

I have often thought that if the male had fully functional and sufficiently large breasts like the female it would greatly improve the bonding between father and child if he could take turn about with the mother to feed their offspring.

RachelDenise
10-21-2005, 05:00 AM
Yes I have Breast Envy. I wish I had my own and that they were prominently displayed in a bra! The reverse of penis envy might be the male's idea to be supportive, nuturing and caring as breasts mean life for the newborn.

Bonnie D
10-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Yes I often wis I had real breasts. Of course I also envy wider hips and a vagina. In other words I would love to be a girl.

Bonnie

Joanne08
10-21-2005, 02:12 PM
Breast envy? Every time I see a nice pair I want my own.

Jo

Ellaine
10-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Heck no, I got um. And it's kinda cool in here, and those puppies must have a cold nose. At a bra fitting, the lady said I measured 38C. It's nice for cross dressing, but a bit emvbarassing in drab. No shirtless in the summer or showers in the locker room. And the only time I wear a shirt that really fits, is in fem mode. But braless under a tight sweater, it looks good. and you don't have to worry about them slipping.

Envy envy envy!!!!!!!!! lol
As I've said often... I think everyone should have them Yeaaaaaaa!!!!

Ellaine

Marcyme
10-21-2005, 07:17 PM
YES
I love them! I want them! Wish I could have some of my own:(
Actually some good ideas about breast envy and wanting to be more nuturing and comforting....

My breast envy has reached explosive levels since my wife had augmentation:D

DawnRodgers
10-22-2005, 02:00 AM
Very simply, yes, I have breast envy - big time. Would love to show off my C cup breasts in a sexy push up bra and a low cut blouse.
Dawn

Deborah
10-22-2005, 02:04 AM
I wouldn't call it envy but yes i wish i was born with my own.
Penis envy? they can have mine...:D

Patty
10-22-2005, 09:15 AM
OOh yes would lov to have my own breasts and wide hips

insearchofme
10-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Yes I have envy! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a "breast switch"? Just flick it and now you have them. Flick it again and away they go waiting for the next time.

Wendy me
10-22-2005, 10:53 AM
not realy i have little man boobs that at one time i thought were a curse ... even thought abought getting them "fixed" but glade i did not thay arent like huge abought a "a"cup and i don't wear forms or pads and thay give me the nice little boobs with a push up bra...i am just happy as i can be with them and don't envy larger ones ....

KathrynTX
10-22-2005, 12:44 PM
I would say so. I have large breast forms and fantasize about having large boobs.

Jacqui
10-22-2005, 01:07 PM
The reverse of penis envy might be the male's idea to be supportive, nuturing and caring as breasts mean life for the newborn.

I think my breast envy stems more from the desire to be more exhibitionist and desirous than "supportive, nurturing, and caring," although I can see where you're coming from.

Also, I think it is part of the feminine mind-set to have less inhibitions than men in terms of appearance and fashion.

Most women don't think twice about baring at least some parts of their bodies (legs, arms, back), but the ones who display their girlies seem to be saying to me, "Don't you wish you could have these?"

And while I am dressed in my wool suit and neck-choking tie, my answer is, "YES! YES! YES!"

Holly
10-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Envy? No... got 'em. They're in a box in my dresser drawer... Wanna see? ;)

Lauren_T
10-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Boobies (the more modest and feminine in size, the better - for me) are one - oops, make that two - of the finest things in life. Can't wait to grow my own - and find that special SO who fancies them (her own and mine) as much as I... :c9:

Deana_CD
10-24-2005, 04:45 AM
I had never thought of the term "breast envy" but it does describe how I feel. Although I currently use breast forms I would love to have real breasts. Nothing too big mind you, but maybe just a bit more than a handful would be wonderful.

ericatgirlnj
10-24-2005, 05:10 AM
I sometimes wish I had breasts and if I was not married I would actually like to make my body more feminine. I don't think I wold want them all the time though

Sophie_A
10-24-2005, 05:36 AM
When im out in drab, yes, but when dressed, i wish my forms werent real, I hate the end of evening dress down. Its funny how many gg's want a different girls boobs rather than there own, they usually laugh when i say, they are lucky they have grown their own. Thats the great thing with hanging with gg's they know my sexuality and combined with being a cd, they just let me know alot more than if i was just another guy.

kathyw
10-24-2005, 05:39 AM
i like to have a pair like my wifes not to big and not to small just the rfor my body.

Rachel E
10-24-2005, 09:44 PM
Enjoy!

How would the world be different if men had breasts?

If men had breasts would they ever leave the house? Would mammograms be free and underwire bras illegal? We thought the world would be a pretty different place, and you agreed. The following are 30 ways Women.com members thought the world would be different if men were the ones with bodacious ta-tas:

"Hooters would change its name to Just Another Burger Place."
Cari, Iowa

"Gravity would be illegal."
Emily, New York

"They would understand why it is so hard for women to decide what to wear."
Samantha, Washington, DC

"Bodacious ta-tas wouldn't be called ta-tas, they'd be called hairy man breasts."
Betty-ann-sue-jessi, Maryland

"Sagging breasts would be universally thought of as a sign of wisdom and success."
D. Magrini, Washington, D.C.

"They would understand our confusion about why men are so obsessed with them."
Anonymous

"Women would never get sex. Men would be so happy playing with their breast they'd never have time for us."
Jill, Ohio

"Breast implants and uplifts would be covered by insurance companies."
Sandy, Ohio

"Breastfeeding would be a sacrament."
Cheryl, Idaho

"We would still be waiting for the invention of the wheel. The discovery of fire is questionable."
Barbara, Arkansas

"Women would have great fun playing with them."
Meelas

"The handshake would be replaced by the breast feel."
Anonymous

"There wouldn't be a need for bras -- men's hands would provide enough support."
Joni, North Dakota

"Babies would be breastfed publicly! And men would brag to each other about how long they nursed their children."
Beth, New York

"Men might actually make eye contact with women."
Christine, New York

"There would be at least one national breast appreciation day."
Anonymous

"Men would be all day in the gym trying to make them stay firm.”
Dominican Republic

"Wet T-shirt contests would be major events just like the Super Bowl. And the prizes would be things like bass boats, sports cars and four- wheel-drive trucks."
-Anonymous-

"Cup Z would be every man's dream."
Roxana, Florida

"Considering it's very rare to see a man's penis in movies, breasts would no doubt become as taboo."
Amber, Ohio

"Would men check out other men's breasts?"
Jennifer, Pennsylvania

"There would be fewer car accidents, less wear and tear on men's necks, less flies caught by gaping mouths and a whole lot less whoopla about that part of the human body."
Molly, Florida

"Mammograms would involve turning our heads and coughing."
Brenda, North Carolina

"Bras would be a lot more comfortable, less expensive and definitely optional!"
H. Meredith, Virginia

"I am a man and I think that having breasts would hurt the world. I would never leave the computer other than to watch "SportsCenter" and play with my new best friends. I would need nothing more. And this would make for a very boring life."
Jason, Texas

"Maybe men wouldn't be so fascinated by them. This would put a serious dent in the advertising business. Although I guess they could wear tight clothes to sell beer."
Victoria, Texas

"Everyone would be able to go shirtless on hot summer days."
Rachel, Massachusetts

"Victoria's Secret would sponsor half-time at the Super Bowl."
Pinky, Texas

"A lot of waitresses would be out of work as scantily clad busty boys would be serving themselves hot wings."
Sarah, Colorado

"Bras would come in packages of three (like men's underwear)."
Macy, South Dakota

"Whats the big deal about men having breasts, I'm a male and I have breasts they arent bigger than a A-cup but they are breast. I think if men had breasts women wouldn't have to keep them covered in public and it wouldn't be such a sexual object. They aren't suppost to be sexual they are ment to feed the young, whats the big deal anyways"
Rob, Indiana

I to have a fetish for well formed breasts. I also wish i could have my own..
LOL Richie Spokane Wa

Sissy Jay
10-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Gosh! I think about it all the time. so much so that last week when I got my first femme lingerie order delivered, that night I used a belt to put around my chest and push my man boobs out to look more like girl boobs under my baby doll. I wish so much I could have just went to bed with the baby doll on and my breasts all filled out. It felt so nice to see my own set of breasts.

Andi-Girl
11-14-2005, 02:44 PM
It would be nice to real breasts, alas, one can dream.........
Andi

eleventhdr
11-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Yes i would think so. But then if and when one would become female then one would have them naturally anyway. And I myself kind of do want to be rid of this penis stuff anyway having that hanging around all your live. Well need i say more really. Being female is just natual anyway and this male would trade it all in a noan second just to finally be female yet once again I mean really it's the only way to be. So please show me the way back home. I'm waiting. Suzy!.

TGMarla
11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Hmmm....*Marla muses for a bit*....yes. I have "breast envy". I see a lovely lady, with a nice set of boobs, and I wish I had them, too. I can even take it a step further, like Bonnie did. I also wish that I had a better female figure (wider hips) and a vagina instead of the male package. But despite all this, I'm still not ever going to go for the ol' SRS solution. Way too disruptive to a "normal" life there. I'll have to make do with enjoying the female bits the old fashioned way. *sigh* But in another lifetime, I'd sure like to experience the other side.

Amelie
11-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Breast Envy??? Yes I have breast envy, I want bigger breasts,, like Dolly Parton.

Laurie Ann
11-14-2005, 09:52 PM
I also have breast envy I like em I love em I want more of em. Right now a natural 40 B and with my little helpers a 40 C. Finally an advantage to being overweight think my doc would accept that explaination?

erica12b
11-16-2005, 07:22 PM
im in i would say i too have breast envy