PDA

View Full Version : what a morning!!!

briefing0007
11-14-2011, 09:36 AM
This weekend I made a decision. I decided that I was going to wear panties and a bra on my hour plus train ride to Chicago. I have gone out in public before, but always when it is dark and never too close to other people.

After showering I put on a pair of lace white VS panties and a white lace 38B VS bra and inserted my cutlets. I also applied a woman's deodorant to add to the excitement.

I pulled on men's dockers and a men's button down shirt over my lingerie and headed to the train station. My plan was to wear a jacket while waiting for the train, but it was about 45 degrees, so I decided not to wear it. It was exciting standing with people I usually stand with, wondering if they noticed my chest, even though it was somewhat dark. I rode the train without incident.

My plan was to go to the bathroom on the train and slip off my bra, but was so enjoying myself that I decided to keep it on for my 20 minute walk to my Chicago office. The sun was now up and I passed hundreds of people on my way. I don't think anyone noticed, but I was trembling thinking that I could get caught.

Once at work, I slipped into the bathroom and took off my bra. I am now sitting in my quite wet panties trying to get some work done.

I will try to post a picture later today.

Ashley

Marleena
11-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Oh my, wet panties, you sure did have a good time!lol.. Good for you Ashley! :)

Dixie
11-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Well well what a morning indeed lol glad you had fun ;)

Longing2be-Trisha
11-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Way to go Ashley!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you!!!!

Hugs

diapersissy
11-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Nothing like wet panties :)

StaceyJane
11-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Soon you will going all en femme on the train.

Marcella
11-14-2011, 06:14 PM
That was brave, I've been out in a bra and fillers before but never without a jacket.

As for the wet panties...you naughty girl!!! lol!!

Marcella

erin8042
11-14-2011, 09:46 PM
I can not get any work done wearing panties. I have tried so many times, i just have to take them off so i can focus.

Cynthia Anne
11-14-2011, 10:00 PM
Yes that's quite a great morning I must say!:) Wet panties I understand!:D But what did you do with your bra when you took it off!!!!!!!:eek::brolleyes: Hugs!

Noemi
11-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Good to read.
Life is pleasant w/o the edge on it. Nothing better then some girl clothes to soften things up.
I under dress everyday for years. I am careful about bras too. I will wear a bra and forms more in the winter here in NY, but it still feels nice, though under my winter jacket.
I was just looking and some nice camis to wear.
Black Friday is right around the corner ladies!!! I am going to wait til next week see what deals are dealt.

briefing0007
11-15-2011, 06:48 AM
Stuck it in my briefcase

briefing0007
11-15-2011, 06:52 AM
Don't think I will ever be able to dress all en femme in a public place in daylight.

But I guess you never know ;)

Claire Cook
11-15-2011, 07:05 AM
Don't think I will ever be able to dress all en femme in a public place in daylight.

But I guess you never know ;)

Well, neither did I, but ....

A brave first step! We learn by experience, one step at a time. PS, I wear Depends (ladies size large) over my panties, just in case.... they also fill out my tush a bit.