PDA

View Full Version : my christmas list

brenda b smith
11-15-2011, 07:37 AM
3 new bras one skirt and now looking for shoes. I love shopping around christmas oh guess i should start thinking about buying something for my so for christmas to lol any good ideas she has everything

Kimberly Long
11-15-2011, 07:51 AM
The Christmas season is a good time to shop for your special needs. I agree with you do something special from time to time, not just Christmas. Just think what they are going through in mine set to accept us.
God bless you
Love Kimberly

catriona36
11-15-2011, 08:53 AM
ok who this year is going to get a pic sitting femm on sants knee??? goon, i dare you :)

Dear Santa.
This year for christmas i would like:
1. A pair of boots. dont matter what colour as i will not be going out side anytime soon.
2. 2 new batteries for the boat
3. a set of brest forms.
4. a set of led deck lights
Santa. i know buying these things is hard for a large guy in a red suit to buy cos you feel funny buying them (appart
from the boat parts) but i soooooooooooo need them
And besides. Its RETRIBUTION for when i asked for a bike and you left me socks and some lame book when i was 12 you fat pr1ck. and rembeber santa, venison is yummy when fresh off the hoof.
Love
Cat

sissystephanie
11-15-2011, 09:14 AM
Since my dear wife has passed on, I can't ask for any feminine things for Christmas! Not that I need any, since I have way too many clothes and shoes now! But still it is nice to get feminine things at Christmas, especially when you are a long term CD like me!!

Renee W
11-15-2011, 09:15 AM
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl this year (well guy for 9 months, girl for 2) and would like to have the following for Christmas.....

1. First, please help my brother get better.
2. A set of breast forms, size 8, 9 or 10, your choice
3. Some new bras
4. Material so I can make some more clothes
5. A wig, shoulder length, real hair so I can style it
6. Brush Guard for my truck
7. A year of health and happiness for my family and friends.

Thanks,

Renee

Barbra P
11-15-2011, 10:21 AM
I was having a chat with my Daughter, the one who is now living at home with her two daughters since a really bad divorce, and I let on that I wouldn’t mind finding a few feminine things in my stocking this year. I told her it would be really nice to find a few items like lipstick, eye shadow, cologne, nail polish, pantyhose, etc, rather than the junk I usually get and never use. I know it would be a waste of time telling my Wife but my Daughter might heed my wish, and she has hinted that a corset might be under the tree.

Karren H
11-15-2011, 11:10 AM
I really don't want a thing... Be nice if both kids could find better jobs and get off my payroll and on someone else's but that would be like a miracle. Lol.

Deanna B
11-15-2011, 04:05 PM
hi . last christmas i brought a pair of hush puppies boots for my wife at £90 and i just brought the same pair but black for £45 in a sale . so i got my present yipee. have a great christmas and take care love deanna b xx

andrea69j
11-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Well for those that have everything, get her an experience is the best bet. A spa day, concert tickets, a play, a weekend on the shore, new years in a luxury hotel.

Jennifer H
11-15-2011, 08:19 PM
I have been a good girl this year (well guy for 9 months, girl for 2) and would like to have the following for Christmas.....

Renee, If you were a guy for 9 months and a girl for 2 months what in heavens name were you for the other month?

xxx Jenny

OKPink
11-15-2011, 08:26 PM
OMG Karren! You and I have the same wish! Perhaps Santa will hire them as elves, and they can pay their own car insurance and cell phone!
I have *really* good kids, but I thought they would be off the dole at 17 like I was. But I was wrong. At 21, I just made a car payment for my son because he is between jobs.... grrrr

Karren H
11-15-2011, 11:07 PM
OMG Karren! You and I have the same wish! Perhaps Santa will hire them as elves, and they can pay their own car insurance and cell phone!
I have *really* good kids, but I thought they would be off the dole at 17 like I was. But I was wrong. At 21, I just made a car payment for my son because he is between jobs.... grrrr

And health insurance.... And.... And..... Lol. At least I'm done with tuition payments!! 21 and 24 both are great kids too... Just expensive great kids!

jillleanne
11-16-2011, 08:22 AM
I'll be tossing all the nail polishes we have out the door and replacing it all for Christmas. We seem to keep this stuff laying around for ever, 3/4's empty, and thick as a brick. So each year, it goes to the dump at Xmas time. I usually look for something special for her each year , usually jewellry, a night at the theatre, or a mini vacation to somewhere special she has never been. She appreciates that. I really need nothing and want nothing special, maybe some more electro. would be nice. We are not big Xmas people as we both feel Xmas is for kids, and a time to reflect on our lives and see how we can truly improve ourselves as human beings( I think this is an age thingy). I prefer to help less fortunate people I see on the streets financially when I see them while thanking my lucky stars I am not one of them( could have easily become one back in my hippie days). There just seems to be far too many people today living on the streets. I know it may not do much but at least for a moment, it makes their lives a little better. I do very much enjoy conversation with them trying to understand their lives and how they cope daily with a system that has all but forgotten them( the ugly part of the human race). I do also enjoy flying to Florida at Christmas time for a few days and seeing my son who works for Bell Helicopter. That's really special for me.

Cynthia Anne
11-16-2011, 08:47 AM
All I want for christmas is acceptance for who I AM! And happiness for everyone else! Hugs!

Tina B.
11-16-2011, 09:32 AM
I want what Cynthia wants!
Tina B.

KrystalA
11-16-2011, 09:37 AM
If I asked my SO for fem clothing and/or accessories for Christmas, I'd have to add a lot more closet space. She loves to see me en femme, and she'd go on a wild shopping spree.