PDA

View Full Version : Got a makeup mirror for the wife.

Marleena
11-15-2011, 07:56 AM
I think you all know where this is going.:)

Anyways yesterday while looking for her glasses I suggested she get a magnifying mirror. She always has to lean over the bathroom sink to put her makeup on. I found this out on Halloween for myself.:)

She thought it was a great idea, she loved one in a hotel that we were in while on vacation. "I wish they sold the fold away ones that mount on the wall", she said. I told her I'd look online. I quickly found one, and we went off to the store.

On the way I told her it would help her a lot. She just laughed and told me she wouldn't be getting it if I didn't need it too.lol. We had gone to get me a makeup kit the night before.

Anyways we're both happy, except the magnifying side bothers me a bit. Talk about finding every flaw! My goatee looks like some hideous fungus that's growing you only see under a microscope .:D

So I guess we can fight over the makeup mirror now..

Kelly DeWinter
11-15-2011, 08:07 AM
"for the wife" .... riiiiiiiiiighhhhht! wink wink nudge nudge .

Gina X
11-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Sounds like a good trade to me !! LOL

sissystephanie
11-15-2011, 09:09 AM
I think Kelly had the right answer!!

Piora
11-15-2011, 07:21 PM
I think you all know where this is going.:)

Er.....does a bear &$!# in the woods? :heehee:

Anyways we're both happy, except the magnifying side bothers me a bit. Talk about finding every flaw! My goatee looks like some hideous fungus that's growing you only see under a microscope .:D

Ya gotta shave that sucker off, Marleena...I had one during the 5 years I stopped dressing, and when I started again, it went away pronto! I mean, you can see your lips again, and you will look so femme!!! I know, I know - it's like an old friend, and your wife probably loves it too..... :battingeyelashes:

candykowal
11-15-2011, 07:31 PM
I bought my wife one for Christmas last year...she never thought to get one.
She says it's the best present she got that year, and I use it too, of course.
Hmmm, maybe this Christmas I could get her some nightys???

Marleena
11-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Lol @ the nighties! Just make sure they're in your size.:)

@ Piora: I swear I'll shave after the Christmas holidays! I want to put lipsick on badly.:daydreaming:

Do I have to shave my earlobes too? I think I enherited hairy ears from my grandfather, he was born in Transylvania. I found his birth certificate a few years back.

Oh and Piora if I shave and still look a guy in a dress I'll be really peeved.lol.

Tina B.
11-15-2011, 07:52 PM
My wife bought me one for Christmas a couple years ago, I don't know I ever got my eyes on right without it. I can't look at myself in a regular mirror dressed with facial hair, much less that magnified one, it's bad enough with the man sized pores and stuff, I don't even want to think of looking at facial hair in it. And yes, shaving the ears is a good thing, unless you wear real long wigs in the same color hair.Tina B.

Samantha_Smile
11-16-2011, 04:41 AM
"for the wife" .... riiiiiiiiiighhhhht! wink wink nudge nudge .

:D I'll +1 to that! LOL