PDA

View Full Version : going to have to learn to be quick

cassandra54
11-15-2011, 10:01 PM
so now i am starting a new project with my company. going to be working 10 hour days and maybe 6 days a week. i am going to have to be quick about things.

i usually relax for about an hour when i come home from work, but no more. it's going to be a quick shower and then get dressed. i am not going to be able to spend an hour or so getting makeup and stuff done.

this is going to be a real test, because i know ggs get dressed quickly when they need to.

Sarah Doepner
11-15-2011, 10:28 PM
I've found myself in a similar need for speed all too often. I try to plan ahead and clear my calendar so I have adequate time to dress and do my makeup properly. However I don't seem to have the ability to control those who come in contact with my little world. So I try to do some things ahead of time. A pedicure can be done on that one off day and kept out of sight, outfits can be selected before hand and with practice, makeup and hair can be done nicely in short order. The biggest problem is the tendency in that kind of situation to stay up later than you normally would and not getting enough sleep. You will need your sleep, don't skimp there.

Karren H
11-15-2011, 10:49 PM
I did that a few times till I got to the point of wtf am I doing and why? Dressing up is one thing but there comes a point where its not everything. I actually felt better about using the time that was seriously too short to dress in to go and exercise and improve my health.. I'm the long run it was the better decision for me.

Cynthia Anne
11-15-2011, 11:13 PM
Cassandra I under stand where you are coming from but don't wear yourself out! Rushing like that will only burn you out and when you get the time to enjoy being who you are will seem kind of boring! So set back and relax a little! Better times are ahead for you! Hugs!

LeaP
11-16-2011, 07:42 AM
No time, no benefit. The last time I traveled on business, I packed a camisole - small and light for a top in the hotel room after getting back in. Never touched it - getting in at 8 or 9 then decompressing for an hour, I didn't even want to. The last thing I need is to feel the male-mode pressure and surface the conflict at the same time. In a similar vein, I don't get on conference calls at night dressed, either.

Lea

jillleanne
11-16-2011, 08:01 AM
Just try to relax and only concentrate on the bare necessities to keep you sane. At least you will be able to wake up dressed enfemme also so that helps. Remember, to get your proper sleep or you will just fell dragged out all the time. And tell the workers to get their asses moving so you can get the job done and get back on schedule. lol

Tina B.
11-16-2011, 08:22 AM
No time, just dress and forget the make up,then just stay away from that mirror, and you'll be alright! Live can be a real rush at time.
Tina B.

Stephanie47
11-16-2011, 06:26 PM
If I cannot be en femme for a leisurely length of time, then I will not bother. When I was a teenager and tried on my mother's dresses, I'd stand by the apartment window watching for her return so I could quickly undress and return her clothes to the closet. I spent too much time at the window. It's six hours or nothing.

Nikki A.
11-16-2011, 09:39 PM
I agree with Tina. Wear what u want and don't look in the mirror.