PDA

View Full Version : I think I embarrased the doctor

Veronica 1
11-16-2011, 12:58 AM
I have been suffering through a painful back for the past week and went to see the chriropractor today. Since I own no male underwear I wore a pair of light blue, low rise bikinis. As he was manipulating me he started to pull the back of my jeans lower to access my lower back when I felt him pause, roll the hem of my jeans over my panties before lowering them. OOPS. He was profesional and never said a word or let it affect the examination but I have to wonder what he told the receptionists. If they are smiley and giggling when I walk go in the morning I will know, I guess.

tiffanyjo89
11-16-2011, 01:36 AM
If they were low-rise enough, he probably was wondering if you had anything on...

I know with some of my jeans and panties the panties go so far down compared to the waist band it's crazy.

OKPink
11-16-2011, 01:50 AM
He probably didn't care. he rolled back because he had moved the jeans to where they needed to be for the manipulation, and then adjusted you. You paid the bill. I am sure both of you are happy. I wear panties to the DC all the time and I am sure they see them. They never say a word about it.

Claire Cook
11-16-2011, 11:24 AM
This has come up in previous threads. Doctors and nurses have pretty much seen everything. I don't own any more male underwear, so it's always panties and usually a bra. I've never had a snide comment. In fact my allergist told me to always wash a new bra before wearing it to remove the sizing -- which can cause dermatitis.

lingerieLiz
11-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Years ago I went to a female chriropractor. The first few sessions were uneventful so I didn't worry one day when I had on panties. Well the assistant needed to put some probes on the hip bones. She slid my pants down and could easily tell that I had on panties. She didn't say anything so I continued to wear panties from then on. One day the chriropractor went to remove the probes. I had some really sheer high wasted panties on. As she removed the probe she pulled the top up and let them snap. As I looked up she smilled but neither of us said anything. On another visit she said we have on the same shoes (women's rebox) then she kind of mumbled probably not the only thing.

We actually got along great and when she moved her practice she let me know she would be happy to see me.

Claire Cook
11-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Years ago I went to a female chriropractor. The first few sessions were uneventful so I didn't worry one day when I had on panties. Well the assistant needed to put some probes on the hip bones. She slid my pants down and could easily tell that I had on panties. She didn't say anything so I continued to wear panties from then on. One day the chriropractor went to remove the probes. I had some really sheer high wasted panties on. As she removed the probe she pulled the top up and let them snap. As I looked up she smilled but neither of us said anything. On another visit she said we have on the same shoes (women's rebox) then she kind of mumbled probably not the only thing.

We actually got along great and when she moved her practice she let me know she would be happy to see me.

I have a female physician in Arlington. She knows I CD, and I tell her what herbals I take. She is just wonderful, and gave me a breast exam during my last physical (well, she was able to find them!).